Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,257 members, 7,846,179 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn (39300 Views)

Nigeria’s GDP To Hit $2trn By 2030, If… —lai Mohammed. / Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan / Igbo Tribe Is The Largest In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2013
@jiggawhimp, u're a dumbfu.ck.. Nigeria is light years ahead of gayna, now cry me an ocean u bastar.d.. pls gaynaians should deport Nigerians and we deport gaynaians and see who panicks, cries and whine 1st.. like I said before, the next gayna must go, will be more brutal than the 1st. now run outta nairaland and go give ur gay dad ur a.ss to ride with.. idio.t of the highest order.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Cubeet: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2013
scipher: ooboy this guy de vex... never knew accra people are this poor.. why don't you start selling tomatoes for starters? get a small kiost in ur primitive CBD, I can help you with some business models too
They rather start committing suicide and blaming their govt for hardship. They dont want to work. Lazy gaynaians
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:15am On Dec 22, 2013
Cubeet: lazy fools gayna. You re talking about crime, gayna have taken over from Nigeria,despite your very tiny population. What have gayna contributed to westafrica? Our Nigerian owned companies are one of those holding your economy. Are there any gaynaian owned company in Nigeria? Lazy fools. I heard that some Nigerians are taking over your trade and business from you fools and you fools are trying to fraustrate them. This shows that you all are lazy and dumb. Is it our fault that we are hardworking and God blessed us with wisdom? IDIOT

How did that happen, when we started allowing your brethren in Ghana. From 1957 -2000. Ghana was not top 5 in Africa let alone the world. Fast forward 2000 the criminals started moving in. Bam Ghana is number 1. I blame Ghana for allowing this. Ungrateful people
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2013
Cubeet: They rather start committing suicide and blaming their govt for hardship. They dont want to work. Lazy gaynaians

There are more suicide committed in Nigeria than Ghana. More Nigerians die than Ghanaians. From pregnant mothers to students. Come again
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by phemy36(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

No South Africans want y'all out, no one wants y'all in your country because the nigerian mind is filled with crimes. Are you guys more industrious than the Indians, Lebanese and Americans who own your country but no one wants them out. Stupid people never look inward they like to blame others for their problems.
. I can now see how jealous u gaynanian are, u fail to take some factor into consideration b4 u made ur coment. There are some country I can never go to ghana is among and note this, ghana is not up to Ibadan in oyo state in Nigeria and u keep on ranting on Nigeria forum which as okay as ur claim country is can not create. I think it is high time u sit somewhere and think cos most thing Nigeria are doing u people ca not do quarter of it as poor as u think Nigeria is
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

How did that happen, when we started allowing your brethren in Ghana. From 1957 -2000. Ghana was not top 5 in Africa let alone the world. Fast forward 2000 the criminals started moving in. Bam Ghana is number 1. I blame Ghana for allowing this. Ungrateful people
you don't even have a web forum.. why are we engaging this lost causes self..
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Cubeet: 10:18am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Having a billionaire is a sign of progress no wonder why nigerian govs take y'all saps for a ride. Y'all would rather have a few steal all the money while the mass suffer. The nigerian mind as filthy as it criminal.
having numbers of billionaires shows how strong the economy of the country is .IDIOT. No wonder gaynains are not in the top 80 of africa richest...LAZY GAYNAINAS
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by GHKWAME1: 10:18am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Why should I? I do t plan on going over there or living there. I value my life and most Ghanaians feel the same way. So why should give a Bleep what goes on over there. All I know is mtn owns the market. It that a lie?
Just let it slide Jigga! You and I know every nigerian man is a walking criminal to Ghanaians. Take my advice and flee.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2013
Nigerians we now have the biggest economy on the continent.. the hating has just begun... expect Ugandans, Angola etc soon.. I'm out grin
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: @jiggawhimp, u're a dumbfu.ck.. Nigeria is light years ahead of gayna, now cry me an ocean u bastar.d.. pls gaynaians should deport Nigerians and we deport gaynaians and see who panicks, cries and whine 1st.. like I said before, the next gayna must go, will be more brutal than the 1st. now run outta nairaland and go give ur gay dad ur a.ss to ride with.. idio.t of the highest order.

There are hardly any Ghanaians in Nigeria while there upwards of 2 million of y'all in Ghana. That is just the legal ones.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

There are hardly any Ghanaians in Nigeria while there upwards of 2 million of y'all in Ghana. That is just the legal ones.
sell tomatoes mheen.. grin
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2013
@jiggawhimp the gay master, this is nairaland, not cedi land.. we need no fucking gaynaian here.. f.uck u and f.uck everything ghana stands for.. there r more gaynaian I.diots in Nigeria than any other country and we allowed these bas.tards into our beloved Nigeria, now they're talking shit. any gaynaian that stands in ma way is dead already. dumb fuc.ks..
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2013
scipher: Nigerians we now have the biggest economy on the continent.. the hating has just begun... expect Ugandans, Angola etc soon.. I'm out grin

Sure has that stop the suffering?
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2013
scipher: sell tomatoes mheen.. grin

Sell your mama for blood money and eat your brothers and sisters. I know you guys are good with that.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Sure has that stop the suffering?
***bellows*** sellllll tomatoes.. grin
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Cubeet: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Citizen of Ghana and Accra lives better than Nigerians. Nigerians are poorer, lack security, health care, security.
you are a big fool for saying that. Who told you ur citizens are living better than us. The population of the extremely rich and average citizen in Nigeria is more than times 2 of ghanas total population
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2013
scipher: ***bellows*** sellllll tomatoes..

Ritualistic and cannibals
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Ritualistic and cannibals
***High pitch**** .charlie sell tomatoes. grin
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2013
Cubeet: you are a big fool for saying that. Who told you ur citizens are living better than us. The population of the extremely rich and average citizen in Nigeria is more than times 2 of ghanas total population

How many of your pop is average and rich. Less than 1%. Dumbfuck. Very stupid indeed.

http://www.our-africa.org/nigeria/poverty-healthcare
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2013
scipher: ***High pitch**** .charlie sell tomatoes. grin

Wish u had tomatoes to go with it.
Go eat your parents. Cannibals
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by iconize(m): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Why are people so ungrateful, y'all talk shit about Ghana but the same Ghana houses over three million Nigerians legal and illegal.
Shut up! Do you know how many illegal buns hawker gaynains, Nigeria house and feed? Just be ready for mass deportation.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:29am On Dec 22, 2013
triple f.uck gayna.. dumbest f.ucks in africa.. these whimps should bow when they see Nigerians cos we ain't their equals... Nigeria is a billion years ahead of gayna.. ouch! did that hurt? @jiggawhimp and kwamefu.ck.. freaking basta.rds
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Go eat your parents. Cannibals
**Bass*** sell tomatoes
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2013
iconize:
Shut up! Do you know how many illegal buns hawker gaynains 9ja house and feed? Just be ready for mass deportation.

Sure what sensible Ghanaian will go to that hellhole. I feel for them, because it is their coding they are going to carry back to Ghana. Hell on earth
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2013
scipher: **Bass*** sell tomatoes

No tomatoes for human soup, cannibals. At least you can drink oil but it is not going to be refine. Dumbazzes, how u going to
Produce oil but can't refine it so u end up importing. Business minded indeed
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:33am On Dec 22, 2013
jiggapsycho is a dead guy already
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: triple f.uck gayna.. dumbest f.ucks in africa.. these whimps should bow when they see Nigerians cos we ain't their equals... Nigeria is a billion years ahead of gayna.. ouch! did that hurt? @jiggawhimp and kwamefu.ck.. freaking basta.rds

Sure yet you scavenge Africa for food. Everyone keeps telling you they don't want cannibals.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:35am On Dec 22, 2013
gayna must go... flush them all out and show none mercy..
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Theben(m): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2013
I refuse to be tempted.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 10:36am On Dec 22, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: gayna must go... flush them all out and show none mercy..

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/mass-deportation-of-nigerians-from-kenya/
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

No tomatoes for human soup, cannibals. At least you can drink oil but it is not going to be refine. Dumbazzes, how u going to
Produce oil but can't refine it so u end up importing. Business minded indeed
guy give it a rest, you're boring
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Adamskuty(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2013
a ghanaian jujuman is even in osun state,nigeria doing what he knows how t do best grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo / Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike / Buhari Polls 1.3m Votes In Katsina - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.