Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn (39235 Views)

Nigeria’s GDP To Hit $2trn By 2030, If… —lai Mohammed. / Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan / Igbo Tribe Is The Largest In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: I'll feed ur flesh and ur sour blood with all pleasure to ma pet tigers

Stop lying we all know human meat is Nigerians number 1 delicacy
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by LordNicvuitton(m): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2013
leave nairaland if there is still an iota of dignity left in a lowlife like u.. leave ooo and go to cediland or Wat Eva u care to call it
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Theben(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga-man, you get strength o. Choi
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2013
Cubeet: your are outdated, gayna has taken over from Nigeria in terms of criminality. Biggest cyber crime in human history is from a gaynaian. I heard ur female celeb was caught stealing bra abi bracelet in the UK and was deported. Can u imagine.

Ghana only became number 1 when they allowed the cannibals into our land
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Cubeet: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Yet it accommodate your dumb azzes. Stupid start using contraceptive and stop having people you can't support.
it contained them and space go still remain. Cos your population is as that of lagos alone. Its like taking lagos alone as a country
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by LordNicvuitton(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2013
Everytime u comment here, it proves u can't do without Nigerians.. bast.ard
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by iconize(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Now I am boring. Y'all don't like civility. Someone told me that I will get in an e fight with Nigerians when I tried to break up e fight between Ghana and Nigerians. I didn't believe him now I know why. You guys are fools
I hear you!
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2013
Theben: Jigga-man, you get strength o. Choi

I am not like this but your brethren brought my bad side. I was already having a bad day. You know I only argue when it comes to sports.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2013
Cubeet: it contained them and space go still remain. Cos your population is as that of lagos alone. Its like taking lagos alone as a country

So what's the point? Y'all have a huge pop but can't feed them. Whoop ditty do
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by iconize(m): 11:14am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

I don't think you will find more than 10,000 Ghanaian in that hell hole
You talk like someone who eats from the dustbin!
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: leave nairaland if there is still an iota of dignity left in a lowlife like u.. leave ooo and go to cediland or Wat Eva u care to call it

Just getting started
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Cubeet: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Ghana only became number 1 when they allowed the cannibals into our land
this shows gaynaians are fools, why cant you copy the positive aspect of Nigerians, like being hardworking, being named in forbes and being innovative rather than chosing the negative part. In the last few years, cyber crime has reduced drastically in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2013
iconize:
10,000? Is the entire population of gayna up to that? Ogbeni nwanne cry us river niger 4 all we care.

Learn to feed your people. Horn dogs
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by LordNicvuitton(m): 11:17am On Dec 22, 2013
Aww! mum told me how gaynaians wept when they were forced outta Nigeria.. they wept so so badly...
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2013
Cubeet: this shows gaynaians are fools, why cant you copy the positive aspect of Nigerians, like being hardworking, being named in forbes and being innovative rather than chosing the negative part. In the last few years, cyber crime has reduced drastically in Nigeria

Only 1 percent of Nigerians are hard working and majority of them live abroad. Unfortunately Ghana and Africa got most of the bad ones
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: Aww! mum told me how gaynaians wept when they were forced outta Nigeria.. they wept so so badly...

Yup, they did and now y'all are following them back to Ghana.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Theben(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

I am not like this but your brethren brought my bad side. I was already having a bad day. You know I only argue when it comes to sports.
Then i'll advise you move back to sport section cos my compatriots are not going to stop until you stop replying them. The life of this thread lies in your hand, stop commenting and watch it fade.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by iconize(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2013
[quote author=Jigga_man101]

List 'em.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by LordNicvuitton(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2013
*in Hitler's voice* gayna must go, by fire by force..
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by iconize(m): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2013
Nigeria's economy largest in Africa..
Whoever doesn't like it, can go and die.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by LordNicvuitton(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2013
imbecilised gaynaian @jiggawhimp
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Jiggaman101: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2013
Theben:
Then i'll advise you move back to sport section cos my compatriots are not going to stop until you stop replying them. The life of this thread lies in your hand, stop commenting and watch it fade.

Aight I am done. Peace bros
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by iconize(m): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

High class dumbo!
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by LordNicvuitton(m): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2013
d ekuke dog is running with d tail inbetween d legs.. low life gaynaian...
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Arosa(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

You try sha. nice one.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by reetasexy: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
iconize:
Don't mind the gullible love-vendor. The west are ironing out propagandas to ridicule 9ja and make sure it falls. Knowing fully well that if Nigeria falls Africa will fall, and if Nigeria shines Africa will shine.
Don't mind them,the poorest Nigeria has a mobile phone,dstv on the roof of his house and all these I'd less than 1$. Western media and their lies, a certain justice sacco announced she hopes she doesn't get AIDS cos she was coming to africa.the average whites thinks monkeys lives with naked humans. Africans are their own enemies,they are just intimidated by Nigerians and cannot understand why we outshine them.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by reetasexy: 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
Cubeet: Three million my yansh. If you think Nigerians are running to gayna for greener pasture, then you are so dumb. Tell me any country in africa where you wont find a Nigerian. Even niger republic. If you dont know, gayna economy is the same as lagos alone.
Go to the remotest part of the world u wud find a Nigerian. if u go a country as an African and u dnt find a Nigerian,u shldnt be comfortable. Just like the Indians and chinese,we are doing u a favour.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by tigger56: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Any Ghanaian in Nigeria is not sane. Hell on earth
Tell that to yvonne nelson, nadia buari, majid michel, john dumelo, jackie appiah, sarkodie and all dem low life gaynaians!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Arosa(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
tigger56:
Tell that to yvonne nelson, nadia buari, majid michel, john dumelo, jackie appiah, sarkodie and all dem low life gaynaians!!!!!

Those peeps are Nigerian na. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Cubeet: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Only 1 percent of Nigerians are hard working and majority of them live abroad. Unfortunately Ghana and Africa got most of the bad ones
you be fufu o. Hw many Nigerians are abroad compared to the ones at home. Even if 10million Nigerians leave today, it doesnt affect us. Besides, the population of the rich and average class in Nigeria is above times 2 of ghana's total population. U fool, who told u that 1% of Nigerians are hardworking. Out of your total 25million population, 28% are extremely poor,calculate it and see the little number of ghanaians that are not poor...fool lazy gaynaians.Every day, young enterprenuers are emerging from Nigeria. A Nigerians was named forbes person of the year.IDIOTA
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by reetasexy: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
erictoonice: GDP is crap wetin concern me Na standard of life, jst Cos India, China, and some other overpopulated country has high GDP than countries like Germany, France, Norway, and many other advanced countries doesn't mean they are doing better, let me ask all of u ranting, if them give u china and India visa for free una go go we want to see real development, how graduates can get jobs after school, how one van love comfortably and not looking at ur neighbour as a super rich man cos he manage to own substandard house and a second hand car. infrastructure,.electricity, industries, good education and good life is wat we need not some figures that won't translate to anything. how can a country in the 21st century not have power and want to compare them selves with people
It is people like you that give foreigners the gut to insult Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
Very funny! An economy where 80% of its budget is used for recurrent expenditure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos / Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) / Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.