Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn (39229 Views)

Nigeria’s GDP To Hit $2trn By 2030, If… —lai Mohammed. / Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan / Igbo Tribe Is The Largest In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Cubeet: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
phantonce:
most u start this stupid comparison.as've there is no getto in nigeria.
ghanians knows nigeria is more developed than ghana so why this baseless comparison.
u are only dragging nigeria to the mud.
when u point one accussing finger to someone,the remaining four is pointed at u.
so stop this child play.it takes us nowhere
thanks, dats true. I think you just gave me the right advice
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Arosa(m): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
Theben:
Am i the only one struggling to comprehend what she wrote up here?

I think I understand what she is writing, I'm a gifted fello. undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by osystein(m): 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
Cubeet: With over 50million population in South Africa, 50% are poor, i.e only 25million of their population are not poor.The population of the rich and middle class in Nigeria is more than the overall population of South Africa. More than half population of children in South Africa are extremely poor
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/south-africas-hell-on-earth/

Why do you want to start another e-war? they're now going to post dirt on Nigeria. Did you really have to link to one of those white supremist sites to make your point?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by OmoTier1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
taharqa: STOP trying so hard guy to remove every doubt that you think like an IJIOT from d minds of those persons that do not yet know you. Let only those of us who know both you and extent of yr fooolishness, be d ones that wud keep d thoughts. Plz, I am begging you; from one human to another....
I have told you before, you are by far less clever than my neighbour's pet lobster! To imagine these thoughts exist in the head of a human being is really pathetic.

Sane posters on here knows your handle as one of a pathological liar with snared devilish heart that praise sing darkness. A pathetic soul.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
osystein:

Why do you want to start another e-war? they're now going to post dirt on Nigeria. Did you really have to link to one of those white supremist sites to make your point?
why don't you read the source he posted?
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nyumba(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
scipher: why don't you read the source he posted?
it's a far right American site, people who don't even know where is Nigeria on the map, but they're sure Nigeria was better of colonial rule (without even knowing of which colonial power they should talk).

Africa started growing for real only in 2008, wait 5 years and Nigeria will be way better. And I said 5 years, not 20.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by osystein(m): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
scipher: why don't you read the source he posted?

I know how these things start. Somebody is now going to post something bad about Nigeria, and very soon you'll have 30 pages of country bashing. Isn't the world bank the best source to show that south africa is worse than Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
Theben:
Am i the only one struggling to comprehend what she wrote up here?

Why wouldn't you struggle? Did you read all the arguements on the thread before jumping in? Pullleeezeee! Chill and read the post I was responding to first.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by PetroDolla2: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
iconize:
Which gayna? The same ghana that can't even compete with enugu infrastructure wise?
hahahahaha I know the current state of education in your sh1thole has grave implications for most of you and your perceptions. But it seems my friend here totally misunderstood the meaning of infrastructure. You see infrastructure is not about 419, yahoo yahoo, pick pockets, corrupt officials, exam cheats, ritualists, witches and wizards, militants, oil bunkerers, pirates, pr0stitutes, terrorists- all of which by the Grace of Almighty Gods, sh1tnigeria boast in great abundance. And we thank Gods for such great endowments.

you see, infrastructure is about roads, potable water, functional schools, health facilities, telecomms etc. I will give you a very good example. anyone traveled on the Seme-Lagos roads lately? this is a very important road that links the MUMUDOM to the rest of West Africa, and if such a key road is in such a disgraceful state, who is this supa MUMU that is talking about infrastructure? If one of the most important roads in your country qualifies to be described as one of the worst roads in the world, then I wonder what the ape meant by infrastructure. some of you MUMUs needs to travel and see how the rest of the worlds is moving forward and stop this self delusion crap!

infrastructure ni, infractions nko. absolutely crass crap

and by the way, what is the point in having the best of infrastructure if your citizens eat from the dustbin? http://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
PetroDolla2: hahahahaha I know the current state of education in your sh1thole has grave implications for most of you and your perceptions. But it seems my friend here totally misunderstood the meaning of infrastructure. You see infrastructure is not about 419, yahoo yahoo, pick pockets, corrupt officials, exam cheats, ritualists, witches and wizards, militants, oil bunkerers, pirates, pr0stitutes, terrorists- all of which by the Grace of Almighty Gods, sh1tnigeria boast in great abundance. And we thank Gods for such great endowments.

you see, infrastructure is about roads, potable water, functional schools, health facilities, telecomms etc. I will give you a very good example. anyone traveled on the Seme-Lagos roads lately? this is a very important road that links the MUMUDOM to the rest of West Africa, and if such a key road is in such a disgraceful state, who is this supa MUMU that is talking about infrastructure? If one of the most important roads in your country qualifies to be described as one of the worst roads in the world, then I wonder what the ape meant by infrastructure. some of you MUMUs needs to travel and see how the rest of the worlds is moving forward and stop this self delusion crap!

and by the way, what is the point in having the best of infrastructure if your citizens eat from the dustbin? http://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html

it's better than accra Hehehehe
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by GentleFrank(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
Good !
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by PetroDolla2: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
scipher:
it's better than accra Hehehehe
how is it better than Accra?
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
PetroDolla2: how is it better than Accra?
accra is eyesore
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by PetroDolla2: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Theben(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
PetroDolla2: fuelish MUMU goat. lagos is a sh1hole, right? in fact your entire dustbin country is a sh1hole, sh1nigeria,huh?http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?160202-Lagos-Nigeria-the-largest-nigger-city-in-the-world
Stop spamming this thread with your gibberish.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by ChimaAgbalajob: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
I'm Surprised South Africans or better still Ghanians pretending to be from SA have not spammed this thread with dubious pictures to state that Nigeria is the poorest country in Africa! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by PetroDolla2: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Theben:
Stop spamming this thread with your gibberish.
and who the fvck is this sh1head? fsvck ya and your entire generation, modafaka

fvcking ugly smelly dog shocked
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
PetroDolla2: fuelish MUMU goat. lagos is a sh1hole, right? in fact your entire dustbin country is a sh1hole, sh1nigeria,huh?http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?160202-Lagos-Nigeria-the-largest-nigger-city-in-the-world

https://www.nairaland.com/879246/which-nigerian-cities-dirtiest-cities
https://www.nairaland.com/167991/nigerians-dirty-habits-ever-change

good at least we have some shi1t holes and developed areas... YOU (GHANA) DON'T HAVE SHIIT!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob: I'm Surprised South Africans or better still Ghanians pretending to be from SA have not spammed this thread with dubious pictures to state that Nigeria is the poorest country in Africa! grin grin grin grin grin
I Thought I was the only one that noticed. grin
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Cubeet: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2013

https://www.nairaland.com/879246/which-nigerian-cities-dirtiest-cities
https://www.nairaland.com/167991/nigerians-dirty-habits-ever-change

i wont blame u cos you ve not been to lagos. But the fact is that the only place in Nigeria that you can compare with accra gayna is onitsha.lagos economy and population alone is dat of the whole of entire gayna
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by PetroDolla2: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
scipher: good at least we have some shi1t holes and developed areas... YOU (GHANA) DON'T HAVE SHIIT!
hahahahahaha you are a fvcking shameless dog revel in your sh1thole embarassed no wonder your leaders treat all of like animals grin

MUMUs inhabiting a perfect sh1thole! what a spastic magg0t
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
@petrodolla - nicca! you ain't even gat a web forum... grin
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by iconize(m): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
We've noticed you.

PetroDolla2: hahahahaha I know the current state of education in your sh1thole has grave implications for most of you and your perceptions. But it seems my friend here totally misunderstood the meaning of infrastructure. You see infrastructure is not about 419, yahoo yahoo, pick pockets, corrupt officials, exam cheats, ritualists, witches and wizards, militants, oil bunkerers, pirates, pr0stitutes, terrorists- all of which by the Grace of Almighty Gods, sh1tnigeria boast in great abundance. And we thank Gods for such great endowments.

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Theben(m): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
PetroDolla2: and who the fvck is this sh1head? fsvck ya and your entire generation, modafaka

fvcking ugly smelly dog shocked
Kwesia, stop torturing yourself. Cursing does not change the fact that you are annoyingly foolish.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by PetroDolla2: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
Cubeet: i wont blame u cos you ve not been to lagos. But the fact is that the only place in Nigeria that you can compare with accra gayna is onitsha.lagos economy and population alone is dat of the whole of entire gayna
talking like a foooool, as usual. since when did having babies like pigs become a measure of anything? what a dirty, smelly sh1thole

lagos economy? what a piece of garbage? and most of you still eat from the dustbin? SMH funny country funny people
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
PetroDolla2: hahahahahaha you are a fvcking shameless dog revel in your sh1thole embarassed no wonder your leaders treat all of like animals grin

MUMUs inhabiting a perfect sh1thole! what a spastic magg0t
Accra (animal farm )

lasgidi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by iconize(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
PetroDolla2: how is it better than Accra?
What's accra please?
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by PetroDolla2: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
Theben:
Kwesia, stop torturing yourself. Cursing does not change the fact that you are annoyingly foolish.
hahahahahah kicking mumugerian azz is my game, mor0n. I will continue flog you MUMUs like rented mules grin grin grin grin go fvck your mother, magg0t
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by iconize(m): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
Cubeet: i wont blame u cos you ve not been to lagos. But the fact is that the only place in Nigeria that you can compare with accra gayna is onitsha.lagos economy and population alone is dat of the whole of entire gayna
What are you saying? Ekiti is far more better than that slum akara.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
PetroDolla2: hahahahahah kicking mumugerian azz is my game, mor0n. I will continue flog you MUMUs like rented mules grin grin grin grin go fvck your mother, magg0t
accra people are so razz.. smh.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by PetroDolla2: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
iconize:
What's accra please?
accra is where every MUMUgerian is going these days. they are all over the place, escaping from the sh1thole and hellhole,e their dustbin country has become. they are everywhere- selling coconuts, phones on the streets, pr0stituting all over Ghana. they are coming like pilgrims going to Mecca grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
PetroDolla2: accra is where every MUMUgerian is going these days. they are all over the place, escaping from the sh1thole and hellhole,e their dustbin country has become. they are everywhere- selling coconuts, phones on the streets, pr0stituting all over Ghana. they are coming like pilgrims going to Mecca grin
you're ignoring your area eh? do you want another picture of accra? grin lol... shiiithole indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price / Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’ / Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.