Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn (39234 Views)

Nigeria’s GDP To Hit $2trn By 2030, If… —lai Mohammed. / Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan / Igbo Tribe Is The Largest In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Obrafour(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2013
iconize:
And I repeat shut up..you're from a weakling country.
Yeah! That is why your government sent a delegation to Ghana to learn how to cultivate cassava huh?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Theben(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2013
Obrafour: You see hypocrisy? So commenting on the sports thread is looking for trouble huh? You look on when your people insult Ghanaians, but have issues when we reply. Notice that I have been civil with the gentleman who has rained insults on me withouth provocation? If I start now, I will be remembered that this place is nairaland and not cedisland.
For you to have seen the supposed insult on Ghana on this thread, you must have read most comments here. Yet your first post was to call on people's attention on the insult directed at Ghana. Insult that can easily be ignored for the sake of peace. Why won't there be more of it knowing fully well that you get easily riled up by mere banter?

Massa, you need to start emulating posters like royal pearl, chriskwaku and achiemotan who have proven to people that peace loving Ghanaians abound.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by emmadan(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2013
Promhize:

That is what most people don't know, they think its all about skyscrapers, black southafricans are f**king poor, poorer than a church rat.
tel em
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by publisher(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2013
Keneking: PDP controlled Jobless economy.
PDP controlled Jobless people!
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2013
Obrafour: So I get it that you won't mind when I post lagos pictures on this Thread huh?
knock yourself out.. the audience are Nigerians.. smiley
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by manny4life(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2013
Horayce:
that's not the point. We are growing surely, but why cant it be faster? In fifty years so many Asian countries have outpaced us in economic growth and devt. At this rate our neighbors like Ghana and benin and Botswana will be talked about by our kids and grand kids the way we talk about Malaysia, uae and Singapore.

You want to grow faster on a $31billion annual budget? Please wake me up when you return from utopia.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2013
Obrafour: Lol! It was an innocent kweshion! That picture from Ghana is a suburb from Kumasi. The other guy also posted a picture from lagos so I figured Lagos was the litmus test.
give us better pictures then (if you have any)
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by iconize(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2013
Obrafour: Yeah! That is why your government sent a delegation to Ghana to learn how to cultivate cassava huh?
Which gayna?
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Knaruto(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob: You guys want South Africans to commit suicide o!

They have seriously agonized on this issue of Nigeria's economy being bigger than theirs. Unfortunately, it has happened to more respected countries in the world such as Germany and Japan watching powerlessly as India and China overtook their massive economies.

Take heart South Africans, it is just signs of the end times! May be you guys should use your high tech. weapons to help Yoruba people break away and form Odua Republic, because without Lagos alone, Nigeria's GDP will be sliced by a cool $100 billion dollars! Food for thought anyway! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shut the Bleep up jareh.although china did overtake them.but india is still way back behind Nihon and Germany
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by publisher(m): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2013
[size=13pt]God will save some negative Nigerians o.....

Okay,let's ask ourselves,about 10/15 years ago,how much did Nigerian entertainers earn? Did we have millionaire musicians,comedians,actor,actresses,DANCERS,Producers, Directors,Radio/TV presenters, Bloggers,Events organizer Wouldn't all these people have been part of our poor masses if Nigeria's economy had not grown big enough to accommodate a vibrant entertainment industry?

I've not even mentioned the cell fone/recharge card vendors,cashiers at shopping malls,online retailers,Tellers at banks,Tricycle operators,technicians and of late FARMERS.

Some people here will only agree that Nigeria is improving when government knocks on every Nigerians' door daily and offer them pocket money.

Truth is Nigeria's economy has improved greatly and with the successful privatization of PHCN,things can only get better on the longrun. Some improvements have already started,at least if you visit any former PHCN office today,you'ld notice a more organised set up. grin

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by gboye1999: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2013
Cubeet: you mean this puf puf sellers, ice cream seller, truck pushers e.t.c are living below 160naira aday?(poverty line)

Not in all cases as he has quoted...

I just paid a mason man 3,500NGN as day wage yesterday.
I paid a labor or field hand 2,500NGN as a day wage....
The security guy in my compound earns 18,000NGN a month..... Not much but beats the 1 dollar a day toga...

My wife patronizes a tomato/pepper/vegetable seller who is building her own house somewhere in the southwest.
My mechanic bills 3,000 for servicing my car: oil change, brake pads, etc ( a job he probably does attending to at least 2 other cars simultaneously) has his kid studying Mech. Engineering in Unilorin and told me he is saving towards sending him for his masters outside the country

What we need to realize is that this guys actually earn more than what we imagine....
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by OmoTier1(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2013
publisher: [size=13pt]God will save some negative Nigerians o.....

Okay,let's ask ourselves,about 10/15 years ago,how much did Nigerian entertainers earn? Did we have millionaire musicians,comedians,actor,actresses,DANCERS,Producers, Directors,Radio/TV presenters, Bloggers,Events organizer Wouldn't all these people have been part of our poor masses if Nigeria's economy had not grown big enough to accommodate a vibrant entertainment industry?

I've not even mentioned the cell fone/recharge card vendors,cashiers at shopping malls,online retailers,Tellers at banks,Tricycle operators,technicians and of late FARMERS.

Some people here will only agree that Nigeria is improving when government knocks on every Nigerians' door daily and offer them pocket money.

Truth is Nigeria's economy has improved greatly and with the successful privatization of PHCN,things can only get better on the longrun. Some improvements have already started,at least if you visit any former PHCN office today,you'ld notice a more organised set up. grin

[/size]
I am sure ten years ago, you were still roaming the streets in your village, hence the reason you did not know that Nigeria musicians right from the 60s were mega rich taking into account the Naira value!

The earning power of most Nigerians have not changed considerably in the last ten years, rather what have changed is the population of those earning decent wages have upscaled, that is why nigeria is now regarded as a middle income earning country.

Stop attributing the growth Nigeria has witness in her economy to one inept puppet in Aso rock. Even though I have so much to say against Obasanjo, however, to His credit, several bold reforms He initiated is still one of the reasons the country is standing today even in the face of the blatant looting of the highest proportion by the present corrupt and visionless government.

If anything, I would attribute the meagre growth in the economy to the local domestic liberalisation of the towns and pseudo urban towns by some hard working governors as the main contributing factors rather than any bold policy of growth by the government in centre. Facts abound to buttress my conclusion further.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by gboye1999: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2013
ISpiksDaTroof: Does South Africa have First World type cities? Constant Electricity? Good Roads? Medical Care? Yes? No?

My man, face the fact, Nigeria is a dirt poor, disorganized and unorganized country and at the helm of the affairs is the greediest, corrupt, and most unenlightened man one can imagine.

This is why the country is interesting for me...
Right in the middle of all these there is still some form of progress albeit slowly.
There's still so much to do and we as a people do not realize we have so much contribute.
The challenges you have highlighted doesn't change the figures. The figures only accentuate the possibilities we've always known as a people. What we need is possibilities becoming realities.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by OmoTier1(m): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2013
gboye_1999:

Not in all cases as he has quoted...

I just paid a mason man 3,500NGN as day wage yesterday.
I paid a labor or field hand 2,500NGN as a day wage....
The security guy in my compound earns 18,000NGN a month..... Not much but beats the 1 dollar a day toga...

My wife patronizes a tomato/pepper/vegetable seller who is building her own house somewhere in the southwest.
My mechanic bills 3,000 for servicing my car: oil change, brake pads, etc ( a job he probably does attending to at least 2 other cars simultaneously) has his kid studying Mech. Engineering in Unilorin and told me he is saving towards sending him for his masters outside the country

What we need to realize is that this guys actually earn more than what we imagine....
This is the more reason we need to tell the story ourselves rather than rely on others to do it for us. When I hear that stupid statement of less than $1 a day, I ask myself, how can the supposedly educated economist from the West not realise that a plate of rice with two giant black cat fish and stew with Spaghetti on the side, and two toppings of salad is worth more than N70 on the down scale, not to talk of the drinks that follow. The average low income earner eats this at least twice a day.

It amazes me how the western press keep spewing that rubbish one line sentence, especially the stupid Shola Odunfa of the BBC Africa Service who come across as half baked journalist that can't event put in a proper reportage of news event of a state visit.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by taharqa: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
I am sure ten years ago, you were still roaming the streets in your village, hence the reason you did not know that Nigeria musicians right from the 60s were mega rich taking into account the Naira value!

The earning power of most Nigerians have not changed considerably in the last ten years, rather what have changed is the population of those earning decent wages have upscaled, that is why nigeria is now regarded as a middle income earning country.

Stop attributing the growth Nigeria has witness in her economy to one inept puppet in Aso rock. Even though I have so much to say against Obasanjo, however, to His credit, several bold reforms He initiated is still one of the reasons the country is standing today even in the face of the blatant looting of the highest proportion by the present corrupt and visionless government.

If anything, I would attribute the meagre growth in the economy to the local domestic liberalisation of the towns and pseudo urban towns by some hard working governors as the main contributing factors rather than any bold policy of growth by the government in centre. Facts abound to buttress my conclusion further.
Another booth of Arrant NONSENSE again....
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by publisher(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
I am sure ten years ago, you were still roaming the streets in your village, hence the reason you did not know that[b] Nigeria musicians right from the 60s were mega rich taking into account the Naira value! [/b]

[size=13pt]You are a dirty liar! Of course we had a handful of musicians doing well back in the 60s/70s but how wide spread was it? How many small boyz and girls of those days became millionaires after just ONE HIT SINGLE

Use ur head abeg!

Which one be 'local domestic liberalisation' and 'hard working governors'? So,in other words, FASHOLA had something to do with Psquare's or Dbanj's success? He is the one that pays to buy their albums,and pays people to attend their concerts? Abi na 'Hard working governors' they offer them brand endorsements?

Which hardworking governor is responsible FLAVOUR'S popularity in Kenya,Cameroon and Gabon?

Oh boy.....you need help and prayers.

Tufiakwa cheesy grin
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Aksonman: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by manny4life(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2013
Please yall should leave our resident person... He's trying so hard to sound "intellectual" grin grin

See confusion grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2013
still waiting for accra pictures.. where's that gaynian?
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 21, 2013
manny4life: No matter how much you criticize, whether you like the figures or not, it's not for your headache. Continue castigating while investors are trooping and cashing in on the goldmine. BMM (Black Man Mentality)... Rubbish.
Manny, dont waste your energy on some losers. The good book says and I quote; "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he". I have for long known enough to run far from the pessimists that believe nothing good about themselves. They are infectious and can bring you down with them. They hate goodnews about themselves and are ready to wash toilets for foreigners in exchange for peanuts.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by OmoTier1(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2013
publisher:

[size=13pt]You are a dirty liar! Of course we had a handful of musicians doing well back in the 60s/70s but how wide spread was it? How many small boyz and girls of those days became millionaires after just ONE HIT SINGLE

Use ur head abeg!

Which one be 'local domestic liberalisation' and 'hard working governors'? So,in other words, FASHOLA had something to do with Psquare's or Dbanj's success? He is the one that pays to buy their albums,and pays people to attend their concerts? Abi na 'Hard working governors' they offer them brand endorsements?

Which hardworking governor is responsible FLAVOUR'S popularity in Kenya,Cameroon and Gabon?

I
Tufiakwa cheesy grin
[/size]
Is it surprising that you cannot connect the dotted lines and know where the growth Nigeria is currently witnessing comes from? Let me educate you a little. Most of those musicians you mentioned barely contribute to the Nigeria local economy.the shows you made reference to are they promoted by Nigeria based companies who pay taxes to the nigeria coffers? The tours by flavour and co, are they organised by Nigeria based companies who does business in Nigeria and pay taxes in Nigeria?

As for my statement about local domestic liberalisation of the towns, villages and pseudo urban towns visit a viz the hard working governors. Any keen observe in Nigeria would notice how villages hitherto locked away from the big Burbank cities are gradually being opened up by rural projects e.g roads, being executed by some governors. This for example , has resulted in most rural dwellers having access to bigger markets to sell and buys goods more than before and most urban dwellers now are able to penetrate these rural areas and also increase their market reach. I know most of you do not understand how these impact of the economy hence the reason you sing praises of governors or ministers who buy bullet proof cars.

A good case study I will use which I know very well is in Edo State. Over the past four years, several villages hitherto locked out of Benin City due to bad roads, lack of schools etc are now coming back to life since the governor started building roads to connect this villages. In Edo central, there is village close to Ugboha that used to have nearly 80% of their agricultural produce destroyed, with people paying twice for some commodities because those who brought them priced the commodity exorbitantly because they know these villagers could not afford to bring these commodities in themselves. With the government constructing a new road to link the village, transporters from Benin now ply that village route and the people hare able to access the bigger market in a Benin City and elsewhere.

These are the sorts of things some hard working governors are doing that is the bone of the growth you are seeing in the Nigerian economy. Hence the real reason many of us are clamouring to devour power from centre and strength the local councils as they will be the ones to unlock that true growth and development potential of the rural dwellers.

I can go on and explain further to let confused minds like you know that GEJ's government has contributed very little to the growth we are witnessing and I fact He is like a salt in a soured flesh cry
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by OmoTier1(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2013
taharqa: Another booth of Arrant NONSENSE again....
Hehe... I am sorry to inform you that your puppet and corrupt master is a sour in the flesh of nigeria and Nigerians and He should get out of the way so nigeria can grow.

I am sure your saw in that report that the real growth since 2010 may well be below 6%! Meaning your criminal pay master has being dragging nation backward with His criminal and self centred voodoo economic policies.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by OmoTier1(m): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2013
publisher:

Use ur head abeg!

Tufiakwa cheesy grin
[/size]
Is it any surprise that you know next to nothing about how how wealthy most Nigerian musicians of the 60s and 80s were? Goes to show you were born yesterday and only just had a glimpse of wealth.

Unlike the musicians of the 60s or 80s who had their companies based in nigeria, promoters based in Nigeria and the wealth they created overseas were repatriated to Nigeria, most of these new generation artist work from abroad, with companies who pay taxes abroad, do promos abroad and the Nigeria economy does not really benefit directly from their activities.

This year alone in London O2 AREANA, several nigeria based artist have come down to do performance, with companies based in the UK promoting the show. For every £1 spent by people going to the show, nigeria benefits less than 0.35p in direct remission back to the economy. Even when it comes to endorsement, most of the promoters who get these artist endorsed by big companies in Nigeria or West Africa are not based in Nigeria and do not pay taxes to the Nigeria government.

This is why the Nollywood industry is completely different and have direct and traceable link in terms of foreign earnings that accrue to the nigeria state because most of the promoters, distributors, producers are based or have their company based in Nigeria and what they sell abroad, vast majority come back home.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by MidasT(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2013
scipher: we need a trillion dollar economy ..
Yes, but what is ur quota in that 1trillion? How productive are u? Do u earn up to 2k a week? The wealth of the society is the summation of our individual wealth and productivity. So what are ur plans in aiding the $1 trillion GDP. If u want it, then work towards it; and stop loafing about complaining, whinning and sighing. U have a role to play. Seun is doing his own already, likewise me.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by taharqa: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Is it surprising that you cannot connect the dotted lines and know where the growth Nigeria is currently witnessing comes from? Let me educate you a little. Most of those musicians you mentioned barely contribute to the Nigeria local economy.the shows you made reference to are they promoted by Nigeria based companies who pay taxes to the nigeria coffers? The tours by flavour and co, are they organised by Nigeria based companies who does business in Nigeria and pay taxes in Nigeria?

As for my statement about local domestic liberalisation of the towns, villages and pseudo urban towns visit a viz the hard working governors. Any keen observe in Nigeria would notice how villages hitherto locked away from the big Burbank cities are gradually being opened up by rural projects e.g roads, being executed by some governors. This for example , has resulted in most rural dwellers having access to bigger markets to sell and buys goods more than before and most urban dwellers now are able to penetrate these rural areas and also increase their market reach. I know most of you do not understand how these impact of the economy hence the reason you sing praises of governors or ministers who buy bullet proof cars.

A good case study I will use which I know very well is in Edo State. Over the past four years, several villages hitherto locked out of Benin City due to bad roads, lack of schools etc are now coming back to life since the governor started building roads to connect this villages. In Edo central, there is village close to Ugboha that used to have nearly 80% of their agricultural produce destroyed, with people paying twice for some commodities because those who brought them priced the commodity exorbitantly because they know these villagers could not afford to bring these commodities in themselves. With the government constructing a new road to link the village, transporters from Benin now ply that village route and the people hare able to access the bigger market in a Benin City and elsewhere.

These are the sorts of things some hard working governors are doing that is the bone of the growth you are seeing in the Nigerian economy. Hence the real reason many of us are clamouring to devour power from centre and strength the local councils as they will be the ones to unlock that true growth and development potential of the rural dwellers.

I can go on and explain further to let confused minds like you know that GEJ's government has contributed very little to the growth we are witnessing and I fact He is like a salt in a soured flesh cry

STOP trying so hard guy to remove every doubt that you think like an IJIOT from d minds of those persons that do not yet know you. Let only those of us who know both you and extent of yr fooolishness, be d ones that wud keep d thoughts. Plz, I am begging you; from one human to another....
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Cubeet: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2013
where in gayna can be compared with this picture of Lagos

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
manny4life:

The money is coming from unreported income, while SA citizens depend on govt for free money and grants, Nigerians on the other hand pursue small petty business agenda or whatever brings in secondary income. Most of these incomes aren't reported. If every roadside seller were to report their income, okada rider did the same, shop owner, street hawkers and what not, if all these people reported their income, believe me, our per cap would be x2 and that's FACT.

I thought you are older than 18yrs, so please do argur like a toddler. You want to tell me all 80million people who are said to be living in poverty are hawkers?

And why are you people so jealous? Whether SAn get free money is not an issue here. You behave as if, if Nigeria could decide to give grants you would say no to the money? And that would be a lie you will couse a stampede to get to the money. ANd carying government does that. Your not getting grants might the problem of your government stealing. Why becouse it leaves a lot of money to be stolen when if it was tied up to grants if the grants are not paid people would act quicker than if road is not fixed.

Why mentioned this is not how and what people do to get this money but to show a healthy GDP with direct benefits to the population, Nigeria's GDP may increase in number but has no direct benefits to its citize but indirect.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by solomon111(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
Why're some people trying to start a war by involving ghana in this debate?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Theben(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
BluIvy:

I thought you are older than 18yrs, so please do argur like a toddler. You want to tell me all 80million people who are said to be living in poverty are hawkers?

And why are you people so jealous? Whether SAn get free money is not an issue here. You behave as if, if Nigeria could decide to give grants you would say no to the money? And that would be a lie you will couse a stampede to get to the money. ANd carying government does that. Your not getting grants might the problem of your government stealing. Why becouse it leaves a lot of money to be stolen when if it was tied up to grants if the grants are not paid people would act quicker than if road is not fixed.

Why mentioned this is not how and what people do to get this money but to show a healthy GDP with direct benefits to the population, Nigeria's GDP may increase in number but has no direct benefits to its citize but indirect.
Am i the only one struggling to comprehend what she wrote up here?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
Cubeet: where in gayna can be compared with this picture of Lagos
most u start this stupid comparison.as've there is no getto in nigeria.
ghanians knows nigeria is more developed than ghana so why this baseless comparison.
u are only dragging nigeria to the mud.
when u point one accussing finger to someone,the remaining four is pointed at u.
so stop this child play.it takes us nowhere
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by Cubeet: 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
With over 50million population in South Africa, 50% are poor, i.e only 25million of their population are not poor.The population of the rich and middle class in Nigeria is more than the overall population of South Africa. More than half population of children in South Africa are extremely poor
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/south-africas-hell-on-earth/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos / South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement / Abike Dabiri Celebrates 8 Nigerians Who Won Elections In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.