Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur (27053 Views)

Buhari Set To Meet State Governors Over Unpaid Workers Crisis / Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Delafruita(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2013
VICTORCIZA: MAMA PEACE HAVE THE RIGHT TO LOOK OUT AND WATCH HER HUSBAND'S BACK!. Stop hating her!. MAMA PEACE WE LOVE YOU AND WE WILL STAND BY YOU
mama peace does not have the right to interfere in the politics of our nation to the extent to which she is interfering
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Oluomo6: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2013
I keep wondering how this woman will be ordering elected (southern) governors like school boys. No wonder those northern govs are leaving PDP. They can't take this nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Toktee(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2013
TribalEAST: Mama pissy-pissy for body.
Let her order talba minna like that lets see what will happen.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2013
It appears the mere domestic appendage has more tentacles than the parent organism.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by PrettySpicey(f): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2013
And what happened to 'Mama Peace'?
Mtcheewwww! angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Snaaz(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2013
VICTORCIZA: keep on dreaming.DREAM IS FREE!

Dude...the guy murdered it mehn...see analysis
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by yemmii(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2013
All I will tell u guys is let wait and see wat will happen. The game is going on
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by dabossman(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2013
I laugh in Cantonese. The first lady who hold a non-constitutional office is now summoning "democratically" elected governors. It is well.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by chucky234(m): 10:57am On Dec 19, 2013
LMAO....
Mama peace is funnier than I thought, what a preposterous chronic goon.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by smudge2079(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2013
mama peace indeed
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by djjoad(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2013
Just wondering.....is the story true..
If its true...then...pdp don finish be that.
But I'm suspecting...its just a cook up so that we have something to type about ..
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by devigblegble: 11:00am On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2013
Dis na dem say, dem say report. No substance whatsover. No names, everywhere na "source". Dis source no get name? Even the report is contradictory. The first lady met with only one governor but the title says she threatens PDP governors. I tire for 9ja media houses.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by westreign(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2013
prof soyinka once said it and he was seen as being mischievous now its happening.
God help Nigeria.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Opiosko: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2013
Lies Picture or it did not happen grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Ratebuster(m): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]hahaha woman calm down ugh ur husband shud realise hu he s sitting governors don't lose elections in 9ja inspite of oppositions nt to talk of Almighty president . If dey lyk let dem defect i c it as Initial gara gara and agarachaa must come back
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Samxiulee: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Dis na dem say, dem say report. No substance whatsover. No names, everywhere na "source". Dis source no get name? Even the report is contradictory. The first lady met with only one governor but the title says she threatens PDP governors. I tire for 9ja media houses.
if its reported by thisday,then I choose to believe the source.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by eluquenson(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2013
This woman has recovered from her sickness, wahala don start again mtchewww undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by ceeque(f): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2013
carry on my first lady, I like what you're doing, you have a right
to protect your darling husband, that's why you're his better half.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Makatony25(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2013
Is our president this weak,that the wife will have to do the fighting for him,yesterday was Iyabo's impersonation,today Pej is threatening elected Governors!!! Bar man,waiter ye go dim a bottle of cold 100 cl pepsi::: next since o jare
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Aifey(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2013
If u marry an illitrate as a wife, u'll continue making silly mistakes like jonathan.....Wole Soyinka
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by koboko69: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2013
Why is mama peace contradicting her new name?
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by strangest(m): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2013
"as it has emerged" APC trying to remove our mind from Iyabo's letter... Story, we are watching and waiting... GEJ TILL 2023
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Mina98(f): 11:59am On Dec 19, 2013
Jonathan should realise early enough that the senate can't save him,the governors was pulling out and he thought he has the house of rep and senate now the house of rep members are also pulling out of PDP soon the senate will follow suit. Why can't he realise his time is a disaster? I still can't forget how he cluelessly announced state of Emergency in the north and sent the military there two days later, wasn't he suppose to let the military go there first to position themselves before announcing it,now they are still tackling boko haram. This man is gradually losing it,how does he expect to win the next election when states with the highest population are moving to APC?
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by bakynes(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
Patience Jonathan is just a stark illiterate, she sees herself like the Queen of Nigeria coz shez the Presidents wife nt knowing in a democratic settings been a president or First lady doesn't make u a ruler or lord over everybdy.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Sylvarresta(m): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
SHAAWA: (In Papa Ajasco theme song voice)
Mama peace and company manufactured by Goodluck Jonathan administration.
Nigeria's No.1 humor merchants
They add hypertension, worsen condition of peace o.
Adding to PDP destruction, Jollying away
while we cry our socio-economic problems.

CAST
BamangaTukur as Pa James
Diezani Allison as Miss Pepeye

Please naira landers help me out with the rest of the cast
PEJ as Mama ajasco. GEJ as papa ajasco

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by EveryLadY(f): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
hardywaltz:
Mr Man/woman stop following me about GEJ is a clueless coward come 2015 he shall be shown the way out.
When a President looses the majority in a house of parliament is he referred to as LAME DUCK PRESIDENT. Its just a matter of time before he looses the Senate then some of those Northern States (Katsina, Nassarawa, Bauchi & co) will pull out of PDP for fear of loosing in the general election lets see if its[b] old man Jang & Pa Elechi, sick Chime & Imoke, Daft Orji & Uduaghan, political nwatakiri Obiano, loud mouthed & not so clever Akpabio and inconsequential Dickson that will deliver him in the next election.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! @ bolded. OhhhmyyyGod!!!!! this peeps will not kill me with lafta .....!!!!. @ VICTORIAZ or VERONICAZIA u beta listen and read.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by chimchim1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
VICTORCIZA: mr keep on Dreaming ok.GEJ WILL PILOT THE AFFAIRS OF NIGERIA TILL 2019.I HAVE BEING FOLLOWING YOUR POST RECENTLY AND I FOUND OUT THAT YOU HAVE RAW HATE FOR GEJ,TAKE IT EASY BEFOR E IT SEND YOU TO EARLY GRAVE.
None sense talk
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Bright4(m): 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
hardywaltz:
Mr Man/woman stop following me about GEJ is a clueless coward come 2015 he shall be shown the way out.
When a President looses the majority in a house of parliament is he referred to as LAME DUCK PRESIDENT. Its just a matter of time before he looses the Senate then some of those Northern States (Katsina, Nassarawa, Bauchi & co) will pull out of PDP for fear of loosing in the general election lets see if its old man Jang & Pa Elechi, sick Chime & Imoke, Daft Orji & Uduaghan, political nwatakiri Obiano, loud mouthed & not so clever Akpabio and inconsequential Dickson that will deliver him in the next election.

LOl...guy u wicked oooo,see as u kantab/nackakpako ur enemy. but u know d irony of it? hin no go reason with ur assertion,coz nah only deaf fly follow corpse enter grave.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by darqly(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
And the melodrama that is GEJ's administration gets more twisted than a tourniquet. PDP is between the devil and the deep blue- Kick out Tukur and GEJ or hang on to both and SINK(Definitely) come 2015.
I've waited a long time for this implosion.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by chimchim1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
Opiosko: Lies Picture or it did not happen grin grin
Dreamer
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
SHAAWA: (In Papa Ajasco theme song voice)
Mama peace and company manufactured by Goodluck Jonathan administration.
Nigeria's No.1 humor merchants
They add hypertension, worsen condition of peace o.
Adding to PDP destruction, Jollying away
while we cry our socio-economic problems.

CAST
BamangaTukur as Pa James
Diezani Allison as Miss Pepeye

Please naira landers help me out with the rest of the cast

Reuben Abati as Boy Alinco grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders / How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit / Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.