Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur (27037 Views)

Buhari Set To Meet State Governors Over Unpaid Workers Crisis / Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by emmddy: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
Welrez:
Could I know your state,sir?
Nigeria state......................................................................................................... from bayelsa local government
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by rufonye: 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
what we dont really know is that she is the real politician. Goodluck is her political son

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Chuksyno(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
If u know mama peace too well, u will not tag her ordinary.a
kokoA: That's why I respect governors from core northern states. . Nobody can push them around like their southern and middlebelt counterpart. Imagine ordinary Firstlady ordering elected governors like school boys.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Welrez(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
emmddy:
Nigeria state......................................................................................................... from bayelsa local government
Sir,I would love you to go back to primary school if you think my english is incorrect.When was the last time you looked up a word in the dictionary?Did you even pass english in your SSCE?I would advise you to look up could in the dictionary and know how it is used.Thank you.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Ceorhemz(m): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
Before you make any sacarstic comment on a post like this, check out: The authenticity of the news, the reference and the integrity of the writter. As you will find yourself in this position later someday, how wil you feel if someone is spreading a negative assumptions about you. HOW GENUINE IS THIS REPORT?
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
VICTORCIZA: mr keep on Dreaming ok.GEJ WILL PILOT THE AFFAIRS OF NIGERIA TILL 2019.I HAVE BEING FOLLOWING YOUR POST RECENTLY AND I FOUND OUT THAT YOU HAVE RAW HATE FOR GEJ,TAKE IT EASY BEFOR E IT SEND YOU TO EARLY GRAVE.
YOU GO AND DIE!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
hardywaltz: This the funny thing in life;
When Ameachi was shouting to the high heavens that this unelected and home appendage was unnecessarily meddling into the affairs of Rivers State a lot criticized him for daring to speak against the Jesus of Okirika.
Now most of them will see 1st hand what Ameachi saw and decided to leave.

PS: I think Mama Peace and Turkur are on a mission to make sure GEJ does not come back in 2015.
You Mumu-tard, comment and leave Okrika Out of this. Idiot tribal bigot hater of Okrika Kingdom.

F*ool from a useless home!
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by wirinet(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
This is the quote I find instructive;

Sources said that at the meeting, the first lady made it clear that the
governors should throw his support behind Tukur, failing which she would
use her influence to ensure that he does not get the ticket of the party for a
second term.
The sources also disclosed that Mrs. Jonathan extended her campaign to the
Akwa Ibom Governor, Godswill Akpabio, and his Abia State counterpart,
Theodore Orji.
When she met with them individually, the source said, she informed them
that should they insist on Tukur's ouster, she would impede their efforts to
determine who their successors will be.

Patience Jonathan thinks that under PDP she has the power to determine the governorship candidate of all the PDP states. No wonder they are defecting in droves. She is telling us that the primaries are a charade. I doubt a northern governor will beg a woman to remain governor.

Her saying that she would impede efforts of the governors to hand pick their successor makes nonsense of her husband's argument for a single tenor of 6 years for executives. It shows the fight for who becomes president or governor will still be acrimonious as two terms of 4 years.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by PureNigerian: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ordering people around is what Amaechi couldn't take from this elementary first
lady that is why the insecurity in Rivers
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
PEJ needs to go and ask the likes of Maryam Abacha and Turai Yar'adua how they are faring. The way she is going, she won't be able to walk the streets once her hubby is out of office.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by zomby(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
Behind every great man, there is a great woman, and also behind a stupld man, there is a f00lish woman.

Patience is one of the reasons why Jonathan can't see beyond the end of his nose. This woman reminds me of a market woman on steroid.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Taywon: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mama just won get anoda attention..... well she's on a peaceful mission
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Tukur Don get favour frm iya hand
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by IYANGBALI: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
tosan200: se mama peace dn dey romance Turku ?
na to get belle for him na him remain now
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by IYANGBALI: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
naijababe: PEJ needs to go and ask the likes of Maryam Abacha and Turai Yar'adua how they are faring. The way she is going, she won't be able to walk the streets once her hubby is out of office.
which is a matter of time
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by NaijaDoWell: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
since_1914:

Which unfortunate country do they want to send him to? It baffles me how irrationally, politicians reason. You say somebody isn't fit to be your party chairman, yet you want to foist him on the rest of the country as an Ambassador to (mis)represent over 160 million of us abroad. If they are so keen on giving a soft landing, then might as well give him their wives or even their daughters to soft-land on.

How about AFGHANISTAN or IRAQ! Wont his 'fighting' skills be useful there? grin
since_1914:

Which unfortunate country do they want to send him to? It baffles me how irrationally, politicians reason. You say somebody isn't fit to be your party chairman, yet you want to foist him on the rest of the country as an Ambassador to (mis)represent over 160 million of us abroad. If they are so keen on giving a soft landing, then might as well give him their wives or even their daughters to soft-land on.

How about AFGHANISTAN or IRAQ! Wont his 'fighting' skills be useful there?
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Alenkakent(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
VICTORCIZA: mr keep on Dreaming ok.GEJ WILL PILOT THE AFFAIRS OF NIGERIA TILL 2019.I HAVE BEING FOLLOWING YOUR POST RECENTLY AND I FOUND OUT THAT YOU HAVE RAW HATE FOR GEJ,TAKE IT EASY BEFOR E IT SEND YOU TO EARLY GRAVE.
Ure purely insane for threatening him with death over WHAT? Coz he was bold enuf to say d truth abt the dumbness and senselessness of ur PAPA (GEJ)

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by femiaction(m): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
parklamson: The greatest mistake Nigerians made was that,we voted for Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in 2011 but d best ammendmnt to our mistakes is to vote Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan out of Aso-villa come 2015.
Please correct yourself. You voted for Him. I did not vote for Him
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by ayonie: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mama Peace, mama pece!!! So unfortunate! She is going beyond her boundaries neglecting the core duties of the office of the first lady. What a woman!

Charisma she no get! Character sef she miss am. Madam stop disgracing the entire womanhood. You are not fit in to be the likes of Margaret Thatcher, Golda Meir, Rosa Parks or Eleanor Roosevelt.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by Bimpe29: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Politicking in progress!
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by blocker: 4:29am On Dec 20, 2013
Enyi! This is not about hating or loving GEJ a greater percentage of Nigerians are undecided until we see who the other contestants are. PEJ's meddling is getting out of control and it is not helping her husband's chances believe me.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by LeeUSA: 5:27am On Dec 20, 2013
PDP IS TITNIC....
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by ATMCARD2(m): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2013
hardywaltz:
Mr Man/woman stop following me about GEJ is a clueless coward come 2015 he shall be shown the way out.
When a President looses the majority in a house of parliament is he referred to as LAME DUCK PRESIDENT. Its just a matter of time before he looses the Senate then some of those Northern States (Katsina, Nassarawa, Bauchi & co) will pull out of PDP for fear of loosing in the general election lets see if its old man Jang & Pa Elechi, sick Chime & Imoke, Daft Orji & Uduaghan, political nwatakiri Obiano, loud mouthed & not so clever Akpabio and inconsequential Dickson that will deliver him in the next election.
I doubt if ur parents r stl alive coz if they do,u wld b here abusing GEJ.Prodigal son!
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by hardywaltz(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2013
ATM-CARD:
I doubt if ur parents r stl alive coz if they do,u wld b here abusing GEJ.Prodigal son!
You are an 1dioT.
I'm sure your mother are among those women who go to dance under the scorching heat of the sun and in the rain at the airport whenever ur family Jesus of Okirika comes to town and your not too intelligent father are among those free newspaper readers keke-napep driver that believe GEJ is the best thing that ever happen to Nigeria.
GEJ will always be remembered as the most clueless & divisive leader we ever had. Deal with it!! cry cry
As for Weird-rez the english teacher my guy park well abeg. Ur Governor Dickson and his 450,000 voting strength (which is not even up to Obio/Akpor LGA voting strength) will alwayz remain inconsequential.
Live with it!!! angry angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur by awayeyebundle: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2013
Patience Jonathan should shout her dirty mouth because if not Jonathan as a president who are u to interfere of state's government,do u knw what the governor see before they want to vote Bamanga Tukur out,that is what Nigeerians see that they want to vote Jonathan out,prepare for down fall of GEJ come 2015.NO LIGHT,NO EMPLOYMENT for graduate.We shall see u or Nigeria has final says

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. / Lagosians Groan Over Darkness And Fuel Scarcity / I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.