Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Spotted Together And Nadia Flaunts Her Engagement Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Spotted Together And Nadia Flaunts Her Engagement Ring (1390 Views)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Spotted Together And Nadia Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by plucky16(m): 7:43am On Dec 19, 2013
Pretty Nadia Buari who sources say allegedly
got engaged to Nollywood actor Jim Iyke last
month was spotted at the Ovation Christmas
Carol in Accra this past weekend. And yes!
They are engaged! The Ghollywood Nadia
Buari was spotted flashing the engagement
ring on her ring finger at the event.
I see a lovely couple here. Congratulations!

http://urbanbangz..com/2013/12/couples-alert-jim-iyke-and-nadia-buari.html

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Spotted Together And Nadia Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Airforce1(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2013
Nadia just got engaged to a wild beast

I hope the light skinned beauty do not regret dis later in life.

My opinion..
Cheers!!!
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Spotted Together And Nadia Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by piratedcopy(m): 9:27am On Dec 19, 2013
space booked front page tinz
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Spotted Together And Nadia Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by axortedbabe(f): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2013
Airforce1: Nadia just got engaged to a wild beast

I hope the light skinned beauty do not regret dis later in life.

My opinion..
Cheers!!!
"Wild beast?"ur opinion tho,buh dah was harsh..sori av u met him one on One?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Spends Christmas Day At Rita Dominic's (photo) / Nollywood Play Boy, Jim Iyke Opens Up On His Affair With Nadia Buhari / Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.