Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East (6563 Views)

Ndigbo Won’t Be Better Off Seceding From Nigeria – Ohanaeze Advises MASSOB / Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants / Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 19, 2013
The Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, has issued a stern warning to kidnappers and armed robbers to steer clear of the South East region during the yuletide season or face its wrath.

MASSOB National Director of Information, Comrade Uchenna Madu in a statement in Onitsha, Anambra State, said the group would ensure that the South East remains crime-free during Christmas and New Year celebrations.

MASSOB stressed that it has successfully mobilized its members to partner with other security outfits to maintain law and order, especially in Onitsha, Aba, Owerri, Abakiliki, Port-Harcourt, Enugu, Umuahia, Awka, Asaba, Okigwe, and Afikpo.

The group also warned other criminals, touts and area boys parading themselves as government agencies to stay clear of public roads and places.

While assuring Ndigbo and other easterners in general of the security of their lives, properties and other investment in the festive period, MASSOB lamented that South-easterners residing outside the region no longer look forward to coming home during Christmas and New Year due to the activities of criminals.

It said: “The Nigeria mentality portrays Igboland as the den of kidnappers, arm robbery and uncomfortably in our people who reside outsides Igboland.

“Categorically, MASSOB wishes to inform Ndigbo that such wicked impression is to tarnish the industrious image of Igboman, to persuade our people to hate their land and their native villages

“The Northern part of Nigeria is full of terrorism and bloodshed as a result of Boko Haram and Islamic fundamentalist activities, while other areas are engaged in defiling, inc*st and other crime,” MASSOB said.

http://www.ghanamma.com/yuletide-stay-away-from-south-east-or-face-the-music-massob-warns-kidnappers-robbers/

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by emmaliveth10(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2013
Wait ooh!whats i the first to comment
Anyway I trust those guys!but believe me the chaffs among them need to be removed ooh!

Well i think this year has really been wonderful as i have achieved this so called **FTC noise everywhere**
#onelove niggas
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by hardywaltz(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2013
Are MASSOB members not part of the kidnappers?
Abeg me I will keep a low profile for the few day I & my family will be in the village.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by chi3280(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2013
cool cool
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by fagbalex(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2013
hardywaltz: Are MASSOB members not part of the kidnappers?
Abeg me I will keep a low profile for the few day I & my family will be in the village.

they are nit even part, they are the kidnappers. this issue is like a militant calling bokoharam terrorist, whi don't know that all of them are bird of a feather.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by Zonacom(m): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2013
This madu guy was making sense at the beggining of of his epistle but towards the end he started talking gibberish. Why compare alaigbo to other parts of nigeria? Uncalled for...

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 19, 2013
Ibos...you've been warned...don't come home, the kidnappers are waiting at the bridge head.

9 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by LMAyedun(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2013
Abeg! Make dem park well jare.
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 19, 2013
Which state is the crime capital of the world?

Where can we find baby factories?

Where is okija shrine?

I think the answers are the reasons why ndigbo in SW dont like to go home these days.

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2013
A new vacuum salesman knocked at the door. . A lady opened it. Before she could speak, . the salesman rushed into the living room and emptied a bag of cow shit on the carpet. . Salesman : Madam, if I couldn't clean this up in nxt 3 mins with my new powerful vaccum cleaner, i'll EAT all this Shit! . Lady : Do u need Chilli Sauce with that? . Salesman : why Madam ? Lady : Because there's no electricty in the house... MORAL : Over smartness in NAIJA can b deadly....

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by seansifo(m): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2013
Chioma please get me my glaces (brb)

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by Italiano1: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 19, 2013
Italiano1: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin WHAT IS FOURNEE? angry

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2013
Toothless bulldog grin grin

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by luvlyoracle(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2013
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by pelhurmy(m): 10:15am On Dec 19, 2013
SMH...see d pot calling d kettle black...
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 19, 2013
....mtchewww kidnappers warn kidnappers..!

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by pelhurmy(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2013
luvlyoracle: smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Is dis one Alright plz,2mao,make sure u use ur drugs on time
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by fiizznation: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2013
liberty300: “The Northern part of Nigeria is full of terrorism and bloodshed as a result of Boko Haram and Islamic fundamentalist activities, while other areas are engaged in defiling, inc*st and other crime,” MASSOB said.
and yet ur pple prefer staying in the boko-haram region to there own bh-free region. What an irony !!!

13 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2013
luvlyoracle: smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
shocked kiss sad :'-(
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2013
fiizznation: and yet ur pple prefer staying in the boko-haram region to there own bh-free region. What an irony !!!
ibos would rather die in the north than go back to iboland

15 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by fiizznation: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2013

10 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by Aromas: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2013
Dat's good
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by khattab02: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2013
ilugunboy: Ibos...you've been warned...don't come home, the kidnappers are waiting at the bridge head.
lol!
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by Cleanman(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2013
peace must be upheld in the SW at all cost...if them like make dem kidnap their igwe join,na dem sabi.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by mascot87(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2013
Ibo boys/girls refuse to open thread grin

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by oboy3(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2013
while other areas are engaged
in defiling, inc*st and other crime,”
MASSOB said.
^^west side tinz ! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2013
hardywaltz: Are MASSOB members not part of the kidnappers?

Do you think you are still safe...? Better consider picking two or three MOPOL to protect you and your family....that is what most Ibos are doing.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by khattab02: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2013
fiizznation: and yet ur pple prefer staying in the boko-haram region to there own bh-free region. What an irony !!!
Massob missed it when it says '' the northern part is FULL of terrorism and bloodshed'' it is not all.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2013
ilugunboy:

Do you think you are still safe...? Better consider picking two or three MOPOL to protect you and your family....that is what most Ibos are doing.
seriously?
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by khattab02: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2013
Cleanman: peace must be upheld in the SW at all cost...if them like make dem kidnap their igwe join,na dem sabi.
lol!
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by snika: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2013
TribalEAST: Which state is the crime capital of the world? Lagos

Where can we find baby factories? Ondo, Ekiti

Where is okija shrine? No longer functional, but you can find worse shrines scattered across yoro baland

[s]I think the answers are the reasons why ndigbo in SW dont like to go home these days.[/s] Because Nigerians murdered and destroyed all the infrastructure in Alaigbo in 1963, and have since sworn never to reinstall any of them

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Elders Of Ijaw Youths Council In Port Harcourt (photos) / Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.