Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East (6580 Views)

Ndigbo Won’t Be Better Off Seceding From Nigeria – Ohanaeze Advises MASSOB / Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants / Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by dnawah(m): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
Who let the dogs out?wow! wow!! wow!!! wow!!!!well them no get teethgrin
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by 4kmukina: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Knock knock!

Any MOD here? Y all dis antagonism and attack on ndigbo? Pls who ever is d mod here do d needful b4 I change my mind.
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by DerideGull(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
ilugunboy:

Serious..

My neighbor sent his brother in advance to arrange for two MOPOL to meet him at the Owerri airport en-route Uhumuia...they will stay with him and his family till and follow them back the airport in Owerri..en-route Lagos in Jan.

He is been doing that in the lat three years.

Illegitimateboy

In addition to cowardice, it is safe to say deceit is an inherent trait among your people. You have been posting the above crap for three years every Xtmas period. It appears hyena can not change its spots.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by ChimaAgbalajob: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Good development! At least MASSOB should be of some positive use to the Igbo society.
It is the only way to get respect from the people to support your cause.
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by UKBobo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
while other areas are engaged in defiling, inc*st and other crime,” MASSOB said.

Massob are fully briefed on Nairaland e-tribal wars...na wa.
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by jjcbuthot: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
And who are the kidnappers? Are they not igbos?

Igbos should stay away from Igboland? Where should they go? SW or North for xmas kidnapping?

Eni ti o ba bi omo oran lo ma npon...
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
It amazes me how these Western Cowboys are so obsessed with Igbos we are like movie stars and they are our biggest fan, day in day out they look for any thread where they see Igbo's and come running and yelping like love struck teenagers. I am sorry for them I know they wish to have grown up with such a beautiful and rich culture, the envy is worrying them in they sleep as soon as they wake up they rush to interact with Igbo's.

We have and will never have problem with kidnappers, they know themselves and only kidnap other criminals.
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
DerideGull:

Illegitimateboy

In addition to cowardice, it is safe to say deceit is an inherent trait among your people. You have been posting the above crap for three years every Xtmas period. It appears hyena can not change its spots.

Of course every Christmas he will be wondering where his father is while he and his siblings swap stories about what they heard about they different different Papa's. Do you blame them am sure he was told his father was an Igbo trader that is all his anger. Be sorry for him its not asy to grow up in single parent home.
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by T9ksy(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
9jagirl4re: I am sorry for them I know they wish to have grown up[b] with such a beautiful and rich culture[/b], the envy is worrying them in they sleep as soon as they wake up they rush to interact with Igbo's.

@bolded..................i laugh in "kung fu kick to wake papa up"..............

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by Oduduwaisreal(m): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
how can you tell kidnappers to stay away from their origin?
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by Onlytruth(m): 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
I wonder how they plan to stop kidnappers since MASSOB is unarmed.
I don't want to hear that a MASSOB member was shot by kidnappers or police. We have enough chaos already.
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by Ikengawo: 1:59am On Dec 20, 2013
Massob needs to show that they can be the key to building a viable biafran society before asking us to join on board and support their movement. Speeches and marches can be done by children
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by lagcity(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2013
Oh really? Is this the new MASSOB threat? I can't even keep score anymore. cheesy

This is like telling your father not to come home for supper. In other words, MASSOB don overstep boundary. Last time, na Peter Obi throw dem inside Ezu River; this time na d turn of the countless Chigozies, Nonsos and Emekas coming home to show dem pepper. Either way, let the animals wipe themselves out, e no concern me.
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by Keefe26: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2013
Thanks for sharing.
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by emmabest2000(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2013
ilugunboy:

Serious..

My neighbor sent his brother in advance to arrange for two MOPOL to meet him at the Owerri airport en-route Uhumuia...they will stay with him and his family till and follow them back the airport in Owerri..en-route Lagos in Jan.

He is been doing that in the lat three years.
mopol or army can't stop them if they decide to come for your neighbor lipsrsealed
Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by frankieblaize(m): 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
frankieblaize: i love biafra

its pay back time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Has Been Recognized Since June 30th 1849 / Paris Terror Attacks Is Obama And Nato's Handwork / Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.