Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country (6545 Views)

25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Johnnyessence(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Angola has reportedly declared Islam illegal and ordered for all of the country’s mosques to be closed down.

Minister of culture Rosa Cruz e Silva said that mosques in the largely Christian country would be closed until further notice.

She described Islam as a ‘sect’ that would be banned as counter to Angolan customs and culture.

There are unconfirmed reports that mosques across the African country are being destroyed, according to the International Business Times.

President Jose Edurado dos Santos reportedly told the Osun Defence daily: ‘This is the final end of Islamic influence in our country.’

Along with Islam, which is a religion associated with less than 1 per cent of the population of 19 million, 194 other ‘sects’ have been banned in the nation, where more than half the population is Christian.http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/angola-bans-islam-and-shuts-down-all-mosques-across-the-country

5 Likes

Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by waldigit: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Well can we really blame them. They acted from experience

16 Likes

Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by donsteady(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
I see
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by richidinho(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
Breaking news on fuel scarcity
ﺶﻘﻧ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭘ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺖﻓﺭ ﺮﮔﺍ ﺭﻮﻧ
ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺪﻧﺍﺩ ﯽﻤﻧ ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺎﻣ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ
ﺎﻣ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ
ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭘ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺖﻓﺭ ﺮﮔﺍ ﺭﻮﻧ ﻥﺍﺩ ﯽﻤﻧ ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺶﻘﻧ
ﺍﺪﯿﭘ ﯼﺩ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺮﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ The president now
said ﺭ . ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺖﻓﺭ ﺭ ﺮﮔﺍ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭘ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ
ﺖﻓﺭ
ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭘ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ
If I hear anything else, I'll let you know.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by donsteady(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
If Laos is erraducating Christians then I have no problem
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by rozayx5(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
cheesy wink grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Ajuba1: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
hmmm,what happened to the freedom of worship..hope the world won't start raising dust went moslem dominated countries start closing down churches or banning christainity.

3 Likes

Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Good move...
I'll continue to say Islam is no religion..

16 Likes

Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Blackfire(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Good.... This is good.

9 Likes

Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Chimarto: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
old news

1 Like

Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by urbanmonk: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Wise decision

6 Likes

Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by RisingSun1: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Welcome Development

With this ban on Islam,Angola have solved its Violent Crime cases by 90%.

Angola is a safer place today

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by zimoni(f): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
Their Country

Their Decision

So be it. If I had my way, I would ban all imported religions. I'm beginning to hate those foreign religions.
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Very funny grin
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by eposho: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Good but ban the Abraham's religion as well cos they r both foreign to us Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by wachakuta(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
End time
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by wachakuta(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by abduljabbar4(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
crazysaint:
Good move...

I'll continue to say Islam is no religion..

Yeah, chrisatanity is.
Bastards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Onyejiuwaokoh: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Peace at last, Angola is now safe.

13 Likes

Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Watch economic growth and development unheralded ...

4 Likes

Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Warlord3000(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
Someone playing safe..

But discrimination is discrimination
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Warlord3000(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Someone playing safe..

But discrimination is discrimination

*the world has officially gone haywire *God help us
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by osesology(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Interesting
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by doublewisdom: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Very good move.

2 Likes

Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by ProfLogan(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Davidovinci(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
See what Donald trump has caused

1 Like

Re: Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country by Adesiji77: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump Snubs Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders / My Supposed Quarrel With Oshiomhole Is Fake News, Says Obaseki / Kogi West APC Flagoff Campaign For Presidential, NASS And State Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.