Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus (37176 Views)

It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by gratiaeo(m): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
After 2015 Election Headlines will go as follow;

•Don't celebrate yet, APC tells Goodluck (PDP) (Leadership)

•Concede defeat, Goodluck urges APC (Punch)

•APC Cries out, says election was rigged (daily sun)

•APC demands Vote recount. (Vanguard)

•No evidence of manipulation (NTA news)

•This is the same way I was robbed in 2003, 2007 and 2011 - Buhari. (Nation Newspaper & Daily Trust)

•Election results for Kanu, Rivers awaited (Channels)

•Trucks with suspected ballot papers crosses into Anambra from Kogi (Sahara Reporters). •There will be violence if we loose; APC declares
(Hope For Nigeria)

•APC registrators are opportunists - Go back to school and biz (AIT)

•OBAMA congratulates Goodluck - charges him to live up to expectations (NTA)

•I will not accept result APC tells PDP (STV)

•APC, others head to Election Petition Tribunal (Channels TV)
•Election was free and fair says Jega (NTA)

•The people behind Goodluck's victory: True story uncovered...(Vanguard)

•There is no perfect election in the world -OBJ. -(Guardian) =

Tinubu congratulates Goodluck....(Aljazera)

•••••Naija I hail thee!!!•••••

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by HoodKing: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
Psychedelia:

I laugh at your myopia and sttupidity, because you obviously think it's a good thing to glamourize political prrostitution and lack of honesty.
Why would an Igbo man be quick to join your bandwagon of greed, desperation and ethical wretchedness? They didn't join your OccupyNigeria misadventure, so I would have expected you to have it in your empty, echoing skull by now, that they are not desperate to dine with the ideology-devoid pigs you idolize.

I'd rather die standing for what I believe in, than rush off like a visionless wimp as soon as the chips are down.

Enjoy your orrgy of filth as you dance in the mud with Obasanjo, BABANGIDA and all those people you initially claimed to fight.

The picture is clear now.

And yorubas are Risk takers in politcal sabotage and Criminally Oriented Heavy Taxation Policy in a strangulated economy. Onye ara

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by manny4life(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hood King:

And yorubas are Risk takers in politcal sabotage and Criminally Oriented Heavy Taxation Policy in a strangulated economy. Onye ara

Nna, who are you referring to as onye ara? undecided undecided
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Psychedelia(m): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hood King: And yorubas are Risk takers in politcal sabotage and Criminally Oriented Heavy Taxation Policy in a strangulated economy. Onye ara

That Ilugunboy is a misguided, tribalistic caveman doesn't mean you have to respond in kind.
Let's leave ethnic insults out of the discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Shameles display of childishness. Till 2015. #TeamGej2015

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by HoodKing: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
grin
gratiaeo: After 2015 Election Headlines will go as follow;

•Don't celebrate yet, APC tells Goodluck (PDP) (Leadership)

•Concede defeat, Goodluck urges APC (Punch)

•APC Cries out, says election was rigged (daily sun)

•APC demands Vote recount. (Vanguard)

•No evidence of manipulation (NTA news)

•This is the same way I was robbed in 2003, 2007 and 2011 - Buhari. (Nation Newspaper & Daily Trust)

•Election results for Kanu, Rivers awaited (Channels)

•Trucks with suspected ballot papers crosses into Anambra from Kogi (Sahara Reporters). •There will be violence if we loose; APC declares
(Hope For Nigeria)

•APC registrators are opportunists - Go back to school and biz (AIT)

•OBAMA congratulates Goodluck - charges him to live up to expectations (NTA)

•I will not accept result APC tells PDP (STV)

•APC, others head to Election Petition Tribunal (Channels TV)
•Election was free and fair says Jega (NTA)

•The people behind Goodluck's victory: True story uncovered...(Vanguard)

•There is no perfect election in the world -OBJ. -(Guardian) =

Tinubu congratulates Goodluck....(Aljazera)

•••••Naija I hail thee!!!•••••

Hehehehee.........Jega led INEC was compromised....NORTHERN ELDERS FORUM....Ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by HoodKing: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
manny4life:

Nna, who are you referring to as onye ara? undecided undecided

Nwannem sorry na dat brainless fool frm d west
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
sammy329: grin grin grin grin grin
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=138815

The hunter is now the hunted.... lmao

PDP = Regional SE party...

Nice development! It's about time Boko Haram members finally embrace the BUS they're meant for from day one grin

GEJ is really working on reforming the PDP BUS! The deluded APC fools (former PDP imposters) have realized that it's no longer at ease.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by shizzle11(m): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Bunch of senseless cowards! Good riddance I must say...
Now Jonathan can concentrate in discharging his duties. We are better off in PDP without the shameless decampees, after all they have always hobnobbed with the apc and camouflaged their membership of the APC.
Now we know who is with us. Bunch of hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by advancement: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Jonathan needs these bunch of double-faced puppets to leave ASAP!

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by HoodKing: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
ferderick: Shameles display of childishness. Till 2015. #TeamGej2015

The Blood of our Innocent Children and Women plus the Labour oF Our Gallant Hero's can never be in Vain....

As we continue on the journey towards actualizing that dream Country...

Son of the Rising Sun, I hail You
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by manny4life(m): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hood King:

Nwannem sorry na dat brainless fool frm d west

I wanted to be sure grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by ibullem(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
Bandit C.:
While some of the usual suspects are seeing a hilarious cartoon meant to ridicule others, i see a people without ideologies, ambitions, plans or goals for their political career or for Nigerians. People who sway towards whichever direction the Wind blows.

If anything, the man sitting in the so called damaged PDP bus should be given kudos for sticking to his guns, his party and ideologies.

Republicans of America rarely switch to the democratic party and vice versa because their party ideologies and beliefs are the core tenets of their political lives, they lose it and they are worthless to the party.

This picture says more about the failure or prospective failure of APC as a party than it says about PDP losing members.

The joke is on you all.

Just passing through d thread, I just couldn't ignore this comment.

Best Comment So far.
So on POINT

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by manny4life(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
GEJ, GEJ, GEJ ka g'eso

O na ejeje, o na ana naa

GEJ ka g'eso

GEJ carry go jor, anyi kwu gi n'azu...Onwegho ife na eme nu.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by echobee(f): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
okoda stop carry me commot for here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by OgbuSunday: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
It is a well come devolpment if am to ask Quastion I will like to ask why are they running away from PDP to APC ? Those people that is running away who are they to Nigerian I mean we the masses ? By the way those that is saying that GEJ is not a good president who do they think that is the best to crown the office of mr president ? My opinion is that let us support GEJ because those people that is running now is in PDP since 2001 till 2013 and what have they achieved ? From 2001 to 2010 PDP have noting to present to Nigerian as their archievment but now GEJ say no that he can not continue like that , that there is need to change for God,sake now they started running , let watch and see .
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
gtrust: The APC bus is over-loaded so soon
where will Atiku and OBJ fit-in

The Driver of that bus needs 'special training' to be able to drive a bus loaded with Amaechi, Kwankwarsor, Tinubu, Buhari and imagine Atiku and OBJ joining in that same bus Either the driver dies from heart-attack on sighting these people or he drives into the lagoon thinking it's ETT!! LOL
Guess who is the driver, Jonathan says will send Dan Baba suntai for that matter grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by HoodKing: 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
citizenY:

RED cap indicating>>>>

Indicating ur Advanced Stupidity and Docile Foolishness
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by ibullem(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
Now one more reason to vote PDP.

At least they now have fewer criminals than APC.

LOL grin
PDP have no plans of leaving ASO ROCK anytime soon, they tyre-less Molue says it all.

Bazinga grin grin (in sheldon's voice)

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by HoodKing: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
sammy329: grin grin grin grin grin
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=138815

All I see in this picture are

Juxtaposed Clowns Parading themselves as Leaders of the cesspool called Nigeria

Wolfs trying to Cover their dirty faces in sheep Clothings

Dogs Quickly parking out or abandoning a House(Party) that they have messed up with faeces

Bunch of Hypocritical Syncophants Hurrying into a Bus that its Destination will end up with the Sayings of "oh Had I known"

Bigots about to be Landed in the enclave of weeping,Political doom and Failure,.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by cursorstore: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
Yes, from every corner of the politics in Nigeria, there is a strong indication that PDP is no more a party to beat. My own fear is that as APC is bringing in very mighty politicians,they can easily hijacked the party just like the way Obasanjo and Co hijacked PDP from the founding members. APC leaders!!! please be aware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.......................................................................................................
Do you want to be[b] FIRST CLASS SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER[/b] in JAVA,PHP,ASP.NET,VB.NET etc? Visit
CURSOR SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY, 11, Ayige St.,Agege, Lagos,Nigeria
Call Now: 08067094060, 08128118117
Visit here for more info: http://cst-ng..com
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Ngokafor(f): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Psychedelia:

I laugh at your myopia and sttupidity, because you obviously think it's a good thing to glamourize political prrostitution and lack of honesty.
Why would an Igbo man be quick to join your bandwagon of greed, desperation and ethical wretchedness? They didn't join your OccupyNigeria misadventure, so I would have expected you to have it in your empty, echoing skull by now, that they are not desperate to dine with the ideology-devoid pigs you idolize.

I'd rather die standing for what I believe in, than rush off like a visionless wimp as soon as the chips are down.

Enjoy your orrgy of filth as you dance in the mud with Obasanjo, BABANGIDA and all those people you initially claimed to fight.

The picture is clear now.

..goodness!!...see decimation!!,but very apt indeed..
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by 5thNOTE: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
Olaolufred: AFTER TAKING NIGERIANS FOR A RIDE FOR 14 YEARS.

LAW OF KARMA.

IF APC DOES NOT LEARN FROM THIS PDP PITFALL, SAME MAY LIE AHEAD.

OGBULAFOR PROPHESIED WITHOUT CONSULTING HIS SPIRITUAL ELDERS.

60 YEARS TURNING INTO 16 YEARS.

O MA SEO. MIGHTY SEEMS TO BE FALLING FASTER THAN THEY THOUGHT.
All the party are useless. Is it D APC that in D state they work though they get allocations they still collect whatever they spent frm outrageous taxes and outright extortion of ppl and outsiders in D state. Edo State has no single company apart frm Guniness and it is an oil producing state. I wönder what D so called comrade is doing there. The school rehabilitation and building project he was attempting have been abandoned as soon as he won election, if nt be4 he won D election. No teachers for important subjects in some secondary schools. As far as Tinubu, a yoruba man owns APC, then we are just cycling around. He is as corrupt as OBJ but with another trick and method he will use to deploy his schemes. If in this nation we see a determined person, we will knw clearly.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by gtrust: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
ibullem: Now one more reason to vote PDP.

At least they now have fewer criminals than APC.

LOL grin
PDP have no plans of leaving ASO ROCK anytime soon, they tyre-less Molue says it all.

Bazinga grin grin (in sheldon's voice)

PDP does NOT need tires!
PDP IS GOING NOWHERE!

ASO-ROCK is where PDP park, APC are still driving around looking for where to park.
Very soon their fuel go finish but GEJ SHARP-MAN already removed fuel-subsidy!

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by starpryde(m): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
I don't know why we always make and important issue nothing on Nairaland? Do you know what is meant for us Nigerians and above all the present generation? The so called progressive has LOST IDEOLOGY in all senses, still we are here laughing on what may bring sadness on us tomorrow. Foe God sake when are we going to start the process of what this country mean which am totally convinced our leader will never give us? ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME, they know what we need, still they will never pray,that we know what we need and how to get what we need, talkless of giving us what we need. YOUTH WHERE ARE WE? cry cry cry
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Ijobaorun(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
cumpaddre: The people de-camping to APC are the same thieves nd criminals. I thought APC was gona be different.
Abi o. There is no magic dat can turn a PIG to a SHEEP, a thief in PDP will become an armed robber in APC. 'iru kan n kanhun tii ru igba kaun'
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by BosColeone: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
Why are we even bothered about this party exodus? It is still the same people for God's sakes, imagine if they succeed in bring every worthy person from pdp to apc, what's the difference? Same people, just change of party, smh!
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Egemole: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
It's just the rhythm of the period. PDP is still formidable and whoever that neglects door and exit or access through the window is termed as who? This is the weaning time for destitute politicians.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by engrj(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
When they started i thought there were going to be change for good, cus of the good things happening in Lagos and Edo even in Ogun, but not knowing that the Norma thief we have be complaining of before will still be allow to come in. Now tell me when or where is that change coming from, who will now bring in the change they talked about. Well to me all Nigeria Democratic Party are ALL THE SAME …………….may God help our Dear country I love my Country Nigeria. #Respect
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by Olaolufred(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
5thNOTE: All the party are useless. Is it D APC that in D state they work though they get allocations they still collect whatever they spent frm outrageous taxes and outright extortion of ppl and outsiders in D state. Edo State has no single company apart frm Guniness and it is an oil producing state. I wönder what D so called comrade is doing there. The school rehabilitation and building project he was attempting have been abandoned as soon as he won election, if nt be4 he won D election. No teachers for important subjects in some secondary schools. As far as Tinubu, a yoruba man owns APC, then we are just cycling around. He is as corrupt as OBJ but with another trick and method he will use to deploy his schemes. If in this nation we see a determined person, we will knw clearly.

I ALSO WONDER WITH YOU WHAT OSHIOMHOLE IS DOING THERE.
BUT I WONDER IF YOU COULD POINT OUT WHAT IGBINEDION AND OSUNBOR DID IN 10 YEARS OF PDP RULE.
WE ARE NOT BLIND EVEN IF YOU CHOOSE TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by ogbronx(m): 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
ednut1: I weep for 9ja. no party ideology. jst a bunch of educated touts
and touts full nairaland too. Especially those in support of nonsense party like pdp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) / Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Nnamdi Azikiwe With His Car In 1959 (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.