Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus (37178 Views)

It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by jpphilips(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
Jenkizo: Most of the pro-PDP analyst here are from the IGBO extract which shows how retrogressive and biggotry they are. Come to think of it, who is happy to see Nigeria becoming a one party state? It's quite unfortunate GEJ is caught up in the web when Nigerians need a change in political party and government. Though GEJ's wife and his aids gave him out sooner than expected. If you guys can leave out a corrupt government and call the defected members all sorts of names because they refused to be enslave by PEJ and GEJ then I think you Igbos are day dreaming. If I may ask, do you guys want PDP to rule Nigeria till 2019 making 20years at a stretch in ASO rock because Jonathan is the president? Anybody who want Nigeria to be a PDP country does not wish well for the country and that's why the Igbos can never be the president of this country because of it support for evil. Come to think of it, is that what you Igbos wish to practise if you cede from Nigeria and form Biafra? No wonder in the history of this country the Igbos never had a National Leader because of the politics of comfort. We want Nigeria to join the comity of Nations with history of different political parties winning the presidency. We are Giant of Africa and need to live up to expectations. A two party state stabilises the polity, economy and security of a country. S/E and South-South cannot save Jonathan without rigging. Though am from North-central but hate to say the truth that elections are won and lost in the Southwest and Northwest of Nigeria. Ghana and Kenya are taking the lead in terms of fair democratic values and practice in Africa.

point of correction, Nigerians want a corrupt free society which enshrines rule of law and civil rights.
no doubt the present pdp government has failed pitiably in that regards however, there is no guarantee that APC will bring the desired change for the following reasons:

1 Apc like we have seen lately is an assortment of pdp refugees, an unscrupulous pdp Amaechi cannot parade himself as an Apc messiah simply because he dumped the symbolic umbrella for the broom, it insults my intelligence.

2 Apc leadership in their controlled states have been numb on corruption just like Jonathan at the federal level, so where is the change? Oshiomole suspended a councilor on grounds of misconduct which is applaudable, has such feat been replicated in oyo, ogun and lagos?
I have high regards for Buhari and Oshiomole not because of Apc but for what they represent, matter of fact I have never voted any pdp candidate unless buhari is not contesting.

3 Present APC controlled states are doing terribly economically, lagos with a high internally generated revenue viz increased taxes has one of the biggest debt profile, is that the economic policy we should dump pdp for?
it is only APC states that are saddled with as little as road taxes in the whole federation yet they need to be indebted to embark on infrastructure development, who is fooling who?

I am still keeping my fingers crossed on how things turn out come 2015, should Apc churn out these present pdp refugees as flag bearers then I can as well assume APC lacks what it takes to bring about change.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by jpphilips(m): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
ISpiksDaTroof: You want APC to deny them membership, why didnt you ask the same when they were busy looting with GEJ in the same party?

You sound like youre scared. Reality is hitting you gradually I see.

ask your wife to explain my post to you if you can afford one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe With His Car In 1959 (Throwback Photos) / Why Akpabio Withdrew From Senatorial Rerun - PDP / Tinubu Lists Four-Step Solution To Farmer-Herder Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.