Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,536 members, 7,830,597 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? (2924 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Over time,I've heard ladies say they can do anything just to be friends with a guy with dimples...."Its so cute" they would say.I used to have a friend back in secondary school who happens to be †ђξ topic of discussion amongst †ђξ girls simply because of his dimples.

At thesame time,so ladies also admire a guy with a window teeth(Eji)..they say its a blessing from God and I begin to wonder,what's so special about it..

So,to †ђξ kokolets and mamalets in d house,which do you prefer And why? †ђξ guys are also free to share their comments.
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by UjSizzle(f): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dimples embarassed

....and a wicked grin kiss
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by tpia5: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
Who is asking.
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:
Who is asking.
moneybag.
Isnt that a nice nick?
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by tpia5: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Do I know you?

Please desist from doing what you just did, which is being an obnoxious, loudmouth braggart type, I've never been a fan of miorowori deadbeats and being on nl doesn't mean my opinion has changed.

Watch yahoozey if you don't understand my post.

Money does not mean class.
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by tpia5: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kokolet ko, idiotlet ni.
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:
Do I know you?

Please desist from doing what you just did, which is being an obnoxious, loudmouth braggart type, I've never been a fan of miorowori deadbeats and being on nl doesn't mean my opinion has changed.

Watch yahoozey if you don't understand my post.

Money does not mean class.
who is she yelling at? Nothing above there made sense.
Who let the dog out ?

1 Like

Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by zainharb: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dimple all d way
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by tpia5: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
Vessi: who am i yelling at? Nothing i ever type makes sense.
My mama is A Dog, who let her out?
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lol, comeback so not on point.
You said nothing.
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
It wouldn't matter. I already have dimples anyway.
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by 190theclown: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
sadly im blessed with dimples angry
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
190, you have dimples too? Let me see them. smiley
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by 190theclown: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Yield: 190, you have dimples too? Let me see them. smiley

what do you get to show me if i show em to u
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
my sugar bun has a gap between his teeth and i love my strawberry ginger regardless grin
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by 190theclown: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mondisweets: my sugar bun has a gap between his teeth and i love my strawberry ginger regardless grin

Even Late Samuel okwaraji knows you're single and got no suga bun bun angry
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
You love dimples.....how nice... cheesy
uj_sizzle: Dimples embarassed

....and a wicked grin kiss
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
190-the-clown:

Even Late Samuel okwaraji knows you're single and got no suga bun bun angry
sweety dont be jealous abeg shift
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
Cool....
Yield: It wouldn't matter. I already have dimples anyway.
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
Do you really have dimples?..... grin
190-the-clown:
sadly im blessed with dimples angry
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
cool cool cool
zainharb: Dimple all d way
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by 190theclown: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
sanb: Do you really have dimples?..... grin

yes dear

why?

I see no biggie in them
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by 190theclown: 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mondisweets: sweety dont be jealous abeg shift

grin
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by crackhaus: 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
undecided undecided undecided

And I was already enjoying the war of words between tpia@ and vessi.

The posters above me who derailed this thread are all spoil-sports angry angry
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
Yeah; I agree...I've got them too..... cool
190-the-clown:

yes dear

why?

I see no biggie in them
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by 190theclown: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
sanb: Yeah; I agree...I've got them too..... cool

awe nice . . . but why are people so fazed about em
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sometimes I wonder myself shocked;....maybe someone could enlighten us...and then, we'll know.... cheesy
190-the-clown:

awe nice . . . but why are people so fazed about em
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by lazyboy94(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
grin I think I should be concieted now ve got a beautiful set of gap teeth up and down
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by sweettease(f): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
They aren't important but if i have to choose, it will dimples over gap teeth.
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by Matildachinyere(f): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Vessi: who is she yelling at? Nothing above there made sense.
Who let the dog out ?
I tell u mehn dat person is crazy angry
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
190-the-clown:

what do you get to show me if i show em to u
LOLz. Show me yours and I'll show you mine.
You don't have to show me if you're not comfortable, it's okay. smiley
You must be one fine boy then. No wonder all the ladies love 190. wink wink

sanb: Yeah; I agree...I've got them too..... cool
Awesome, sanb. (:
Re: Girls,which Do You Prefer: A Guy With Dimple,or A Guy With A Window Teeth? by 190theclown: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
Yield:
LOLz. Show me yours and I'll show you mine.
You don't have to show me if you're not comfortable, it's okay. smiley
You must be one fine boy then. No wonder all the ladies love 190. wink wink

Awesome, sanb. (:

hmmm grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? / Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? / Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.