Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Guinness Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guinness Calling (1085 Views)

Graduate Management Trainee Test For Guinness Nigeria Plc / New Jobs @ Guinness (recruitment.gnplc@diageo.com) / Recruitment.gnplc@diageo.com(guinness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Calling by ukgold(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2008
I received a text from Guiness for an online test. Details could be obtained from my inbox or spam. but when I checked my messages I couldn't find any but an was given to reply. Plz has anyone received such messages any how did u go about it.
Re: Guinness Calling by odimeji(m): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2008
reply them cos without the email you might not understand the process
Re: Guinness Calling by obie3ce(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2008
hi, dont know if anyone has any useful info about the format or anything that could be of help. kindly inform d house thru this forum.
best of luck to those writing the test. wink
Re: Guinness Calling by PAB1: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2008
i was also sont the text message, but i did not get the expected e-mail from them, pls anyone with the text format should let the house know.but this online test na wah o!is not every body that has internet connection in their house and cybercafe is very unreliable how i wish we were called to their office to write it
Re: Guinness Calling by mogambe: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2008
@PA.B and Co.
pls do well to check ur spam or bulk folder properly cos initially i thgt mine was not sent(email), but when i checked my spam again up to three previous pages, i found out that it was sent on monday i.e the 28th of july. i even sent a reply to the support team as directed. but i later decided to check well and i found it. so peps do urselves a favor and check well.
As for the test format, pls someone shld post something( not lies ooo grin)

takia of u
Re: Guinness Calling by hiltino: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2008
Hey house, ma complain is same, received the sms at about 4pm ystday,
checked ma box as instructed but found nothing.
However i have replied the sms as also advised.
i sent ma replies to the e-mail add support@guinness, did that 2day
im just hoping they'll rectify the problem. i know its an admin wahala.

Never mind house 4 all those that got the sms we sail in d same boat.

Did smtin like dat wit Standard Chartered Graduate Recruitment somtym this year ma
performance was low. It was all about professional work ethics and behavioral test
with little problem solving. dont know wat 2 xpect from Guinness anyway.

whoever has some valuable info could fill us in.

One luv

(1) (Reply)

Receive $10 Sign Up Bonus And Get Paid To Read Emails / Marketer Needed At Vgc Waters / Lecturers Wanted Urgently In A Christian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.