Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga (11045 Views)

How Do I Become A Paga Agent/ Mobile Money Agent / Help - How Do I Claim My Fund From Quickteller Incomplete Transaction. / Any Experience With Interswitch's Quickteller (www.quickteller.com.ng)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by healthenquire: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2013
This happen because peoples card has been used to shop on those sites and the goods delivered, is left for the banks and inter-switch to tell us how that can happen instead of the bank taking such action, they can be sued for it, they should be prepared because those companies are the big once in Nigeria
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by fyneguy: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2013
Hmmm Stanbic is protecting shoprite.
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by slightlyMad(f): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2013
quickteller or interswitch?

anyway, i like it when banks stand their ground when they have issues that other parties fail to solve.
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by Joyeux: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2013
Is stanbic bank a bank when they are better banks like GTB.
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by ifyalways(f): 10:42am On Dec 20, 2013
naijacutee: I'm confused. I appreciate it's easy to get sentimental, but lets focus on the e-mail. Stanbic simply says that customers cards are suspended temporarily due to security upgrades. What about this translates to an attack? In a market with several competitors, would it be better for businesses to have several options for the same service? If one chooses the Christmas season to implement upgrades, then it's only fair that other players should take all the business due to poor planning. Jumia etc and any doing business in Nigeria should have learnt by now that it's always a fatal error to rely on only one provider for any service, without any back up should things go wrong.
On point as usual.
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by vizboy(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2013
nonsense wetin I need their card for when I get access card visa card to use.

Trash
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2013
Who still uses Stanbic Bank? I didn't even know they still exist!

UBA! all the way! The Pan African Bank! smiley smiley
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by JummyBy: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2013
What most people here do not understand is how all these play out. Stanbic IBTC bank is not a card issuer. They only brand the Naira MasterCard with their name. The card issuer rights belong to InterSwitch. So, what how does Stanbic IBTC's excuse appear reasonable?
For some of us who own online businesses, we know very well that fraud is inevitable so far some of we Nigerians are inclined towards cheating others. We can only put systems in place to avoid it.

Payment processing systems are intermediaries between merchants and the actual customers on one side, and the card issuer on the other side. They are not the genesis of fraud neither are they the ones to prevent unauthorised card usage. That is a responsibility for merchants like myself, Jumia and the card issuer. Stanbic bank will only liaise on behalf of the customer to ensure fraud issues are resolved. Simple to understand. There are bodies set up to investigate and prosecute fraud, the question is why no payment processor has been accused of being an accomplice so far. The answer is simple, they are only payment facilitators. So, if the issue was fraud, Stanbic would have stated it. They said it's a bloody "Upgrade." Hehehehe, it still makes me laugh.

I use VoguePay and I have once used other processors too before moving to VoguePay. I know very well that VoguePay has the best features when it comes to online security. They have even intercepted some of my customers' transactions and called me to inform me. They only let it go through when the authenticity of the transaction was ascertained. This is the way to do business, though I must say I was initially displeased that they interfered in my transactions but I later understood it is to ensure the security of all.

Instead of stanbic complaining like a sheep on heat, why dont they just adopt the OTP system used by GTBank? Lazy lots! They have an agenda to frustrate Nigerian businesses to the advantage of South African businesses. I wonder if this agenda stops at Stanbic or we need to pay a close watch to all other south african businesses here.

System upgrade kor, downgrade ni... mtcheew angry

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by Abuse: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2013
Stanbic is protecting shoprite. They both SOUTH AFRICAN companies. Whereas, all the online ecommerce companies listed there are Nigerian based. Evil that Africans do to themselves make them stagnant in world.
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2013
mitey: What am I doing in Stanbic when there is GTBank??

If they like they should cancel their MasterCard completely.

Tell them....
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
That is called, #StanbicDelight - Season of Delight from StanbicIBTC.
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by checkdate(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
B A D N E W S ! ! !
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by dammytosh: 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
It is easy to follow a conspiracy theory as long as some 'farce' comes up and the annoying part is Nigerians finds it difficult to think for themselves unless somebody do the thinking for them and they scream 'That is true'.

The main reason for the suspension is because they are trying to implement second factor authentication and the rate at which fraud happens on cards not present transaction this period is very alarming.

As far as i know, all the theories are simply figments of the originator's imagination.

If you have been defrauded once or ever sat down and receive debit alert continuously on your card with the card in your pocket, you will appreciate need for suspension if need be.

All banks including Stanbic are striving to get lion share of all these transactions, but not at the detriment of the customer to the extent of losing funds.

In case you don't know, if you claim to lose funds online, A local bank can shout and send you out of the branch that you caused it. An international bank cos of diplomatic issue has to pay back and avoid litigation at all cost.

This is the way i see it, contrary to the Conspiracy Theory.
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
@op - konga was founded by a Nigerian south Africa's nasper has just 50% equity
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
JummyBy: What most people here do not understand is how all these play out. Stanbic IBTC bank is not a card issuer. They only brand the Naira MasterCard with their name. The card issuer rights belong to InterSwitch. So, what how does Stanbic IBTC's excuse appear reasonable?
For some of us who own online businesses, we know very well that fraud is inevitable so far some of we Nigerians are inclined towards cheating others. We can only put systems in place to avoid it.

Payment processing systems are intermediaries between merchants and the actual customers on one side, and the card issuer on the other side. They are not the genesis of fraud neither are they the ones to prevent unauthorised card usage. That is a responsibility for merchants like myself, Jumia and the card issuer. Stanbic bank will only liaise on behalf of the customer to ensure fraud issues are resolved. Simple to understand. There are bodies set up to investigate and prosecute fraud, the question is why no payment processor has been accused of being an accomplice so far. The answer is simple, they are only payment facilitators. So, if the issue was fraud, Stanbic would have stated it. They said it's a bloody "Upgrade." Hehehehe, it still makes me laugh.

I use VoguePay and I have once used other processors too before moving to VoguePay. I know very well that VoguePay has the best features when it comes to online security. They have even intercepted some of my customers' transactions and called me to inform me. They only let it go through when the authenticity of the transaction was ascertained. This is the way to do business, though I must say I was initially displeased that they interfered in my transactions but I later understood it is to ensure the security of all.

Instead of stanbic complaining like a sheep on heat, why dont they just adopt the OTP system used by GTBank? Lazy lots! They have an agenda to frustrate Nigerian businesses to the advantage of South African businesses. I wonder if this agenda stops at Stanbic or we need to pay a close watch to all other south african businesses here.

System upgrade kor, downgrade ni... mtcheew angry
you said it all
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by JummyBy: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
dammytosh: It is easy to follow a conspiracy theory as long as some 'farce' comes up and the annoying part is Nigerians finds it difficult to think for themselves unless somebody do the thinking for them and they scream 'That is true'.

The main reason for the suspension is because they are trying to implement second factor authentication and the rate at which fraud happens on cards not present transaction this period is very alarming.

As far as i know, all the theories are simply figments of the originator's imagination.

If you have been defrauded once or ever sat down and receive debit alert continuously on your card with the card in your pocket, you will appreciate need for suspension if need be.

All banks including Stanbic are striving to get lion share of all these transactions, but not at the detriment of the customer to the extent of losing funds.

In case you don't know, if you claim to lose funds online, A local bank can shout and send you out of the branch that you caused it. An international bank cos of diplomatic issue has to pay back and avoid litigation at all cost.

Nice angle you are looking at it from but it appears you are the one coming up with imaginations beyond the reason provided by the bank. Do you work with stanbic? grin If yes, just tell them we Nigerians want to know what is going on. An "upgrade" does not seem sufficient as an excuse for SELECTIVE TREATMENT of our finest.

The reason international banks pay is because in those countries (like the UK), card protection is the primary responsibility of your bank and the card issuer. Simple. It is backed by legislation in those countries. So, it may me misplaced attaching diplomatic reasons to it as if that exists in the bankers creed. I remember being called on several occasions by Barclays Bank to verify the authenticity of transactions I performed using PayPal on eBay.
Why is Paypal or WorldPay never suspended by any bank but instead the fraud gets cleared by the bank? The reason is what I just told you.

Why dont we have similar legislation here?
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
dammytosh: It is easy to follow a conspiracy theory as long as some 'farce' comes up and the annoying part is Nigerians finds it difficult to think for themselves unless somebody do the thinking for them and they scream 'That is true'.

I respect your point of view.

But I have a simple question, why are they selective?

You ban Paga Mobile Money and advice your customers to use StanbicIBTC Mobile Money.

You ban Airtime Purchase on QuickTeller because you want to sell Airtime on Mobile Money.

Do we call this upgrade, are you kidding me.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by dammytosh: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
JummyBy:

Nice angle you are looking at it from but it appears you are the one coming up with imaginations beyond the reason provided by the bank. Do you work with stanbic? grin If yes, just tell them we Nigerians want to know what is going on. An "upgrade" does not seem sufficient as an excuse for SELECTIVE TREATMENT of our finest.

The reason international banks pay is because in those countries (like the UK), card protection is the primary responsibility of your bank and the card issuer. Simple. It is backed by legislation in those countries. So, it may me misplaced attaching diplomatic reasons to it as if that exists in the bankers creed. I remember being called on several occasions by Barclays Bank to verify the authenticity of transactions I performed using PayPal on eBay.
Why is Paypal or WorldPay never suspended by any bank but instead the fraud gets cleared by the bank? The reason is what I just told you.

Why dont we have similar legislation here?

Try and understand my point. It is everybody's responsibility but if you know that you operate where you can not cut corners or you don't want to dent your image, you have to do everything to protect yourself.

And on the legislation. If a fraud happens, it can be tracked to the system abroad.

In Nigeria, we can't even get criminals captured live on cctv in the crime scene not to talk of tracking down the system. So the environment is different.

I will rather ask, why do some sites reject transactions originating from Nigeria too. Is that another conspiracy ?

Look at the options they provide objectively. apart from their mobile money which they have total control on the security, every other options ensures that you are physically there with your debit card.

They are simply not allowing transactions to flow into your debit card when you are not there. ( We have our fraudulent brothers and sisters to blame for this)
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by dammytosh: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
NoblePat:

I respect your point of view.

But I have a simple question, why are they selective?

You ban Paga Mobile Money and advice your customers to use StanbicIBTC Mobile Money.

You ban Airtime Purchase on QuickTeller because you want to sell Airtime on Mobile Money.

Do we call this upgrade, are you kidding me.

Let me explain the difference between the two.

You can fund paga mobile money with your mastercard online - Card not present.
STanbic IBTC Mobile Money has alternative method of funding instead of using your Stanbic Master Card to fund it.

Airtime Purchase on Quickteller requires that you use your master card online
Airtime purchase on mobile money do not.

The Information here is that they are protecting the The Usage Of Cards Online until they implement another level of security.

If you notice all the options they gave, NONE allows the use of the card when the CARD is not physically there,.

I bank with them and use the products so i understand what i am saying.

Just decided to see things differently.

We should also advise our fraudulent Naija guys before all the sites in the world block us because of fraud. it is sick and frustrating.
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by JummyBy: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
JummyBy:

An "upgrade" does not seem sufficient as an excuse for SELECTIVE TREATMENT of our finest.
NoblePat:

I have a simple question, why are they selective?
You may want to answer this question Dammytosh.

I understand that you are just trying to see things differently but you must avoid just making up things to make the situation look different than it is. It is is the stone-age that you do just about anything to protect yourself. Welcome to the modern age where logic and reason forms the basis for actions.

dammytosh:

The Information here is that they are protecting the The Usage Of Cards Online until they implement another level of security.

If you notice all the options they gave, NONE allows the use of the card when the CARD is not physically there,.

None except on "OTHER LOCAL SITES" Look carefully, you seem to be denying the obvious. Why dont they just suspend online usage of the card totally?
Please refer to the question if you can help us on it. I seriously need to know why the South African bank was very selective.
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by dammytosh: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
JummyBy:

You may want to answer this question Dammytosh.

I understand that you are just trying to see things differently but you must avoid just making up things to make the situation look different than it is. It is is the stone-age that you do just about anything to protect yourself. Welcome to the modern age where logic and reason forms the basis for actions.

None except on "OTHER LOCAL SITES" Look carefully, you seem to be denying the obvious. Why dont they just suspend online usage of the card totally?
Please refer to the question if you can help us on it. I seriously need to know why the South African bank was very selective.

Mention the other sites using their Mastercard online and that it is still working.

Worst case would be payment for services that can probably be revoked if fraud happens. Not products that you can never trace the beneficiaries again.

If you want me to answer that question, You might as well answer the reason why some e-commerce sites abroad block transactions and cards coming from Nigeria.

Rather than attack the Bank, i feel sorry for our nation

- My Opinion
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
curiouslad: They have refused to implement the OTP like other forward thinking banks and Scammers have made their customers a target!
After much complaints these idiots are taking it away completely instead fixing it!! Idiotas!!!

Fidelity is next!!!

Stanbic has OTP on all internet banking transfers, payments etc. You do not need OTP for making payments with your card on Local sites, even with a GT Card
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by JummyBy: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dammytosh, This will be the last time I will respond to your "assumptions" today as I like constructive and fact-based exchanges. Not ones that show you left something undone.

Look at each of the sites on the list, create a list of their competitors. Since you claim to use Stanbic bank (and not a staff grin), go try your card on them. I am not sure you referred to the mail from Stanbic at all. You seem to know more than the bank based on your nice assumptions.

Those who know much about the Nigerian eCommerce industry would easily notice that each of those on that list are heavyweights and some of the finest in the eCommerce industry here.

As for Paypal et al, the reason is simple. Nigerian banks littered with lazy lots like stanbic bank that are not ready to give card user protection. Paypal did not selectively block one bank, they blocked everything coming from Nigeria because the fraud level is generally high. That is what Nigerians are addressing by themselves and instead of getting support from everyone, banks like stanbic prefer to frustrate them to force the Nation out of its development. If Stanbic will keep shying away and will not be able to give solutions to help us and will only treat us like PayPal within OUR OWN COUNTRY, then they better get booted out to wherever they came from.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by dammytosh: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
JummyBy: Dammytosh, This will be the last time I will respond to your "assumptions" today as I like constructive and fact-based exchanges. Not ones that show you left something undone.

Look at each of the sites on the list, create a list of their competitors. Since you claim to use Stanbic bank (and not a staff grin)
In the email you referred to, i thought you saw "temporarily". Folks like you will ignore that to drive your conspiracy theory home.

Not like they enjoy any monopoly here. An average Nigerian that is enlightened enough to use the sites they block has more than 2 ATM cards.

So tell me if it is a gain or loss for Stanbic. What will it cost to move your 'funds' to the other bank that allows the card instead of selling Unnecessarily Cheap Conspiracy Theory

You can decide to come up with another conspiracy theory that they want to colonize grin us.

I hope we reason well the day we stop assuming that everybody who hates Jonathan is APC or anybody who hates APC is PDP.

That I saw things in a different perspective is a matter of my opinion and i don't have to be collecting 40k per month to write my thoughts

- My Opinion.
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by ceaser: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
JummyBy:
Abeg make dem disappear joor! GTBank is better than stanbic anyday!
The lawmakers better do something about this attempt to frustrate our big indigenous companies. Can this happen in South Africa where stanbic came from?
I see, so stanbic is south African. Well then, it's only normal for anyone to assume they're trying to crush potential competitors of Nigerian extract. And until they come out to say otherwise, this belief will be held by many, i included. There has been precedences in HITV vs DSTV, MTN outrightly and openly refusing interconnectivity with other gsm providers, notably GLOBACOM and MTEL, in those days, so why can't it happen again? Besides I doubt if South Africa as a country will grant Nigerian owned businesses easy passage and the waivers they enjoy on Nigerian soil. We've seen countries like Ghana and Zimbabwe try such with Nigerian businesses, so why won't south Africa attempt such? They probably have foreseen potentials in these businesses edging 'em out as Woolsworth was and so they're putting measures in place to frustrate competitions. While it's acceptable for foreign businesses to employ rather subtle measures to crush competition, it's highly distasteful and confrontational to do such brazenly to businesses owned by the host country.

And while they might have gone away with the HITV issue (no thanks to the Nigerian government) and still attempting same with their illegally operated GOTV vs Nigeria owned STARTIMES, I won't lose sleep over this current allegation simply because Stanbic customer base is just a minute fraction of total banked Nigerians majority of whom have realized that these Nigerian e-commerce outfits are getting it so right and getting getting the job done. I personally have stayed away from using south Africa's businesses in Nigeria, prefering to use Nigerian owned businesses instead - I use globacom and Jumia, Kobomart, etc and now that I know who owns Stanbic, it gets added to my censored list. It's even annoying and preposterous sef - putting quickteller to the list. Dem for kukuma include all other Nigerian banks na. Mstcheeeeeew.

dammytosh:
In the email you referred to, i thought you saw "temporarily".

- My Opinion.

Really, i think we should just put the pushing and shoving to rest. At best, the arguements on either side is based on assumptions. Time will tell how long the "temporary" is gonna last and by then well know whose view was more apt.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by Lawalemi(m): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
What is GTB, that bank that is overcrowded
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by seunidris(f): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pls let dem upgrade. Weeks ago my money was debited without buying or paying for anyfin. I lodge a complain yet no refund. With annoyance I asked dem to close my account.. Wat a bank
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by peterpot: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
brown4859: THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT SCAM ON YOUR SITE.
Scam on which site please?
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by mrvictor: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
My Advice:
Why whine and waste time with Stanbic? Move to other banks.
After all, technology should simplify processes & not complicate them.
If they can't make banking easy for me, why then should I continue with them when I have options.
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by curiouslad(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
Zelinjo:

Stanbic has OTP on all internet banking transfers, payments etc. You do not need OTP for making payments with your card on Local sites, even with a GT Card

On the contrary you only need the OTP when paying locally. I use GT card

Stanbic didn't have an OTP mechanism as at two weeks ago. Highly doubt if they do now. Same with Fidelity

Both banks are the only banks without the OTP mechanism for local payments thereby making their customers a prey for Scammers
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by NobleG1(m): 4:59am On Dec 21, 2013
Banks have no right whatsoever anywhere in the world to stop thier customers from using their cards on company sites that are risk-free. They don't even have right to stop you from going to well-known risk websites, but they may ONLY warn you, if they wish. The money in the card is yours not theirs!

Here in Europe banks don't give a sh*it where you spend your money or what you do with it because that's not their business. If any bank here tries this type of nonsense (which they can't) and you sue? Court will make sure the bank pays you a lot of money as damages!

But in Nigeria, anything goes. In a country where there are no rule of law, no competent government, no protection of life and property, no decent police or army, no competent politicians, no pipe-borne water, no electricity, no good roads, no justice, no credible election, no good health system, no unemployment benefits for the jobless citizens, etc.

Nigeria is totally messed up by those clinically-corrupt and inept id*iots we call our leaders! In fact, Nigerians deserve every bit of the sufferings they're subjected to. Why? Because we let those huge corrupt gorillas to steal elections and loot the treasury dry!

Do you know that 95% of the richest people in Nigeria are politicians? Many expensive properties at choice locations in Nigeria are mostly owned by politicians. And yet we 'sidon dey look like mugus'.
Re: Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2013
So I won't be able to fund ma bet365 account again, I don't believe. I have had smooth runs with them in 2 weeks, this can't be true. Let me see what will happen by next week. If true, straight to Zenith. No time to waste time.

And I keep wondering what yardstick the majority on this thread have to say GTB is the best. Left to me, Size does not connote strength.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Money Lessons You Can Learn From Your Friends Who Are Broke / "800,000 Firms Have Never Paid Taxes In Nigeria" - Adeosun / Sterling Bank Gives Customer Smart Phone For Opening Sterling Plus Account: Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.