Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Gta San Andreas finally released on android - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gta San Andreas finally released on android (82517 Views)

BBM On Android And Related Issues / Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th / Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by donbay90: 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
hey...can someone pls help...im trying to send some ganes from a android fone to mine using flashare. the game(gta san andreas) comes in but i noticed the size reduced and it wont install.
pls someone help on how to transfer the whole file
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by Ballama(m): 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
that Gta sandreas I already have it on my samsung grand but the problem is that the obb folder always recognise phone memory and the total of the phone memory is 1.4gb not enough for the obb files how can I make it to recognise memory card
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by teewhydope(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ballama:
that Gta sandreas I already have it on my samsung grand but the problem is that the obb folder always recognise phone memory and the total of the phone memory is 1.4gb not enough for the obb files how can I make it to recognise memory card

Are u using a kitkat fone
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by physise(m): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ballama:
Rooted? if yes use foldermount or gl2sd to move d game data to ext sdcard....
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by Ballama(m): 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
physise:
Rooted? if yes use foldermount or gl2sd to move d game data to ext sdcard....
am rooted just tell me the steps to use the folder mount or screen shots
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
donbay90:
hey...can someone pls help...im trying to send some ganes from a android fone to mine using flashare. the game(gta san andreas) comes in but i noticed the size reduced and it wont install.
chat me on whatsapp 08065763969 to give you full tutorial

1 Like

Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hey Fellas, I am done with Smoke and Officer Tenpenny today. GTA San Andreas is a very interesting game with a fine graphics, story line, different adventures and universe of fun all in a single game. The music played from the radio stations are cool. I am going to miss Millie and Denise. The game is superb. Thanks to Rockstar game for making me fixed into a corner for Months.

What other game is out there? I need to keep myself occupied
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by Anoneism(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
happy new month to everyone on this thread. Please is there anyone here who have gt sa and other fine games and reside within agege, mangoro or Iyana Ipaja, Lagos that i can get them from? If there is, please quote me so that i can get in touch with you. Much thanks in anticipation.
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by Anoneism(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Anoneism:
happy new month to everyone on this thread. Please is there anyone here who have gt sa and other fine games and reside within agege, mangoro or Iyana Ipaja, Lagos that i can get them from? If there is, please quote me so that i can get in touch with you. Much thanks in anticipation.
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by opestein: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2015
this is a 60% file

Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by richysam(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by sczeska: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2016
crygta can't play offline on my phone
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by newd4all(m): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2016
sczeska:
crygta can't play offline on my phone
please help me with link to download game
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by Sultan5(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2016
newd4all:
please help me with link to download game
its on mobogenie. Just download d app and search for GTA SA
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by nwaobitex: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
I have this game but when I open it and click offline it will just crash pls help
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by srrrr(m): 2:23am On Jun 25, 2016
I'm done with gta sa. Finished the last mission, last year september, though i used cleo cheat for the wi ku zi (cant remember).
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by davidovic6(m): 12:15am On Jul 15, 2016
Pls add me on the whatsapp group 08100454264
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by davidovic6(m): 12:18am On Jul 15, 2016
Pls I font know how to sett the files pls I need help
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by nwaobitex: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2016
Pls how do I use cleo cheat
srrrr:
I'm done with gta sa. Finished the last mission, last year september, though i used cleo cheat for the wi ku zi (cant remember).
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by srrrr(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
nwaobitex:
Pls how do I use cleo cheat

download cleo sa (free) or cleo gold (u will pay for this because it has added features, but u can download it for free with 1mobile market) from playstore or 1mobile market.
make sure u have gta sa in ur phone
launch cleo and grant root permission, then click on each cheat and install. launch d game and while playing, slide from top to bottom to bring d cleo menu and then click on any cheat, like flying car etc.
u can do some google search about cleo sa for more understanding
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by Yasirarafat: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
lilbest4:
If anyone has problem passing any mission you can chat me on whatsapp 08065763969

Am having problem with DAMN N BLAST mission can u help me out or just send me ur save game after the damn n blast mission
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by Yasirarafat: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
Hey Fellas, I am done with Smoke and Officer Tenpenny today. GTA San Andreas is a very interesting game with a fine graphics, story line, different adventures and universe of fun all in a single game. The music played from the radio stations are cool. I am going to miss Millie and Denise. The game is superb. Thanks to Rockstar game for making me fixed into a corner for Months.

What other game is out there? I need to keep myself occupied
Congrats bro...but how did u passed damn n blast mission ??
Am struck there
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by Yasirarafat: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
srrrr:
That Cleo cheat refuse to work for me joor ...am using v1.6 GTA any help??
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by srrrr(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
Yasirarafat:

That Cleo cheat refuse to work for me joor ...am using v1.6 GTA any help??
It works perfectly,
is ur phone rooted, are u playing gta sa, how did u use it, download it from playstore or 1mobile market, it's very simple. U can even check Google on how to install it.
After installing, launch the game and start playing. Don't pause it. Slide from middle top to middle bottom and u will see the menu. I can't remember how to navigate through but u can browse it through Google. Its the best
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by Yasirarafat: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
srrrr:

It works perfectly,
is ur phone rooted, are u playing gta sa, how did u use it, download it from playstore or 1mobile market, it's very simple. U can even check Google on how to install it.
After installing, launch the game and start playing. Don't pause it. Slide from middle top to middle bottom and u will see the menu. I can't remember how to navigate through but u can browse it through Google. Its the best
My phone is rootef, I tried skipping a mission after viewing the tutorial from you tube ...I didn't miss anything but it refused, I will download it tonight coz iav already uninstall it
And pls if u av a save file after freefall I need it
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by srrrr(m): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2016
Yasirarafat:

My phone is rootef, I tried skipping a mission after viewing the tutorial from you tube ...I didn't miss anything but it refused, I will download it tonight coz iav already uninstall it
And pls if u av a save file after freefall I need it
nah.... I've deleted it a long time ago. You where unable to skip mission because u are using the free version of Cleo sa
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by Reediano(m): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2016
donbay90:

First, do you know how to send a folder with flash share

.!?
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by Yasirarafat: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2016
srrrr:

nah.... I've deleted it a long time ago. You where unable to skip mission because u are using the free version of Cleo sa
Ooh yeah. I got a save file of both missions (Damn and blast + free fall)
Thanks for ur time
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by itzLanreY: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
aia99:
Running smoothly on ivo6622 with maximum settings

bro pls I've download d apk with obb files on my ivo6622 too.but whenever I click on d apk,it tells me that DOWNLOAD FAILED BECAUSE THE RESOURCES COULD NOT BE FOUND.. Pls help oooooo...my mail waplurd1@gmail.com

Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by itzLanreY: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
physise:
same here no lag enjoying gta sa gringringrin
stuck on sweet girl mission gringrin
bro..please how u take bypass the in app purchases in ur GTA..
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by itzLanreY: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
physise:
same here no lag enjoying gta sa gringringrin
stuck on sweet girl mission gringrin
bro..please how u take bypass the in app purchases in ur GTA..
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by parkparky(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
Any one still here? I need help pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. / List Of Phones That Will Not Support Whatsapp Anymore From 31st Dec 2016 / If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.