Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity (4097 Views)

Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Mintayo(m): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
Rilwayne001: And on the day of Judgement He (Jesus *Pbuh*) Will be a witness against them
I find this very hilarious...smh.
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Mintayo(m): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
Rilwayne001:

[color=#006600]Against those who took him as there god

And what abt you who do not accept Him for He says He is? Smh...
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Rilwayne001: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2013
Mintayo:
I find this very hilarious...smh.

Th OP has shown you the reasonable fact about Jesus (pbuh) and if you insist on taking him as your god

He will say to you (all xtianz including paul): Matt 7-23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

And that when Paul will lead you all to Hell
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by F00028: 8:23am On Dec 26, 2013
Mintayo:
and who does he say he is?
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by LilBRightTMc(m): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2013
Rilwayne001:

Th OP has shown you the reasonable fact about Jesus (pbuh) and if you insist on taking him as your god

He will say to you (all xtianz including paul): Matt 7-23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Mind u Matt 7-23 says 'And then will I confess unto them, I never knew you, depart from me, ye that work iniquity' and in no way does iniquity mean lawlessness or workers of lawlessness and he was talking to his people about false prophet if you read it from Chapter 15 in fact let me write u guys what it says
'matt 7-15 beware of false prophets which come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly they are ravening wolves
Matt 7-21 Not all that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven but he that doeth the will of my father
Matt 7-22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matt 7-23 And then will I proffess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity
HE (LORD JESUS) WAS REFERRING TO FALSE PROPHETS get that in ur Islamic brain!

1 Like

Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by LilBRightTMc(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2013
Rilwayne001:

Mind u Matt 7-23 says 'And then will I confess unto them, I never knew you, depart from me, ye that work iniquity' and in no way does iniquity mean lawlessness or workers of lawlessness and he was talking to his people about false prophet if you read it from Chapter 15 in fact let me write u guys what it says
'matt 7-15 beware of false prophets which come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly they are ravening wolves
Matt 7-21 Not all that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven but he that doeth the will of my father
Matt 7-22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matt 7-23 And then will I proffess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity

1 Like

Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Rilwayne001: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
Lil B®ight™©:

And what makes you think paul is not the false prophet in sheep clothing?

or did Jesus (pbuh) ever predict the coming of paul?

1 Like

Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Rilwayne001: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
You can also come and make your false contribution here

www.nairaland.com/1342690/jpiliya-lets-talk-islam-since
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by ebenice(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
JESUS IS THE WAY,THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE... Any other claim by any other prophet contrary to that FACT is a FARCE

1 Like

Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by ebenice(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
JESUS said HE IS THE WAY,THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE..and its only thru HIM that mankind can obtain salvation and gain access to God and HEAVEN. Any other claim by any other prophet contrary to that FACT is a FARCE

1 Like

Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by harbiola1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
ebenice: JESUS said HE IS THE WAY,THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE..and its only thru HIM that mankind can obtain salvation and gain access to God and HEAVEN. Any other claim by any other prophet contrary to that FACT is a FARCE
Delusions!!!
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Mintayo(m): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
ebenice: JESUS said HE IS THE WAY,THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE..and its only thru HIM that mankind can obtain salvation and gain access to God and HEAVEN. Any other claim by any other prophet contrary to that FACT is a FARCE
True,but let me warn u dt when our muslims brothers see this,they will say..."all prophets of God are d way,d truth n d life of there time...(delusions.)
they v forgotten dt...no prophets ever made such an authoritative and convincing statements...no prophets gave LIFE to anyone like Jesus....
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Mintayo(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
Rilwayne001:

I knw how u guys detest Paul so much,because u cannot find anything abt his teaching or epistle that support islam,assuming u find any of his teaching/epistle supporting islam or u find a way of inputing ur prophet in his epistles,i am sure he will b one of ur favourite prophets...smh.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by F00028: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
ebenice: JESUS IS THE WAY,THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE... Any other claim by any other prophet contrary to that FACT is a FARCE

undecided so where was Moses leading all those people?
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Rilwayne001: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mintayo:
I knw how u guys detest Paul so much,because u cannot find anything abt his teaching or epistle that support islam,assuming u find any of his teaching/epistle supporting islam or u find a way of inputing ur prophet in his epistles,i am sure he will b one of ur favourite prophets...smh.

Now this is where you as a reasonable person should ask yourself if this set of teachings of paul are genuine
-divinity of Jesus,
-trinity,
-atonement,
-salvation by faith.
Would it have been a problem for Jesus (pbuh) to prophesy it clearly to his people before he left?

And if he is the God almighty, would it have been a problem to say to his people i am your God?

my brother think about it

On the day of judgment When paul lead you to Jesus (pbuh), He Jesus will remind you of this verse

'matt 7-15 beware of false prophets (paul) which
come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly
they are ravening wolves

Matt 7-21 Not all that saith unto me, Lord,
Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven
but he that doeth the will of my father

Matt 7-22 Many will say to me in that day,
Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy
name (as god)? And in thy name have cast out devils?
And in thy name done many wonderful works?

Matt 7-23 And then will I proffess unto them,
I never knew you: depart from me, ye that
work lawlessness...

One thing again that you should is that as matt 7-22 says, Muslims do not prophesy in his name, and we do not drive out demon in his name...bt we do it in the name of the one who created him (God almighty)

can you now see dat the verse is direct at you all including Paul

1 Like

Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by barackodam: 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
Jazakumllahu my brothers nd sisters, i dnt argue religion cos i no they wunt listen, buh 1 fact is sure, Mintayo n co, in as much as u judge Islam by muslims instead of Qur'an/Sunnah/Hadith, then u r jst blinding ursefs mor from the truth, i dnt c the situation whrby we judge xtianity by xtians, we judge by bible, and wen we quote frm OT, u say it was b4 Jesus' tym, may i ask, y is it in the bible then....my word of advice 4 u is that, sit down and then Judge Islam by Qur'an/Sunnah/Hadith, only then wud u no that Islam really means peace

MA SALAM
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by LilBRightTMc(m): 12:47am On Dec 27, 2013
Rilwayne001:

huh?
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by LilBRightTMc(m): 12:48am On Dec 27, 2013
Rilwayne001:

What also makes u think muhammad is not the false prophet in sheep clothing?
or did Jesus (Which is Christ) ever predict the coming of muhammad ?

2 Likes

Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Rilwayne001: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2013
Lil B®ight™©:
What also makes u think muhammad is not the false prophet in sheep clothing?
or did Jesus (Which is Christ) ever predict the coming of muhammad ?

Mr. man check matt. 7-22
1. Do muslims prophesy in his name?

2. Do muslims drive out demon in his name?

if NO....then know that those verse are directed at paul, and if you keep following paul and not Jesus and the person he said he would send if he leave...know that paul will lead you to HELL

peace
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by dareabiola98(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2013
Mintayo:
What did he ever say he was,Bring me just one verse,just one where jesus unequivocally or explicitly said "I am God,Worship me"...u know God isn't an author of confusion,I don't want verses that u can give different meaning to...I need an explicit verse... grin..waiting
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by LilBRightTMc(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2013
Rilwayne001:

Mr. man check matt. 7-22
1. Do muslims prophesy in his name?

2. Do muslims drive out demon in his name?

if NO....then know that those verse are directed at paul, and if you keep following paul and not Jesus and the person he said he would send if he leave...know that paul will lead you to HELL

peace
Mrs Woman there was like a hundred prophets out there who heal and do miracles with his name, I dont no why u guys are always saying its Paul ok let me put it this way, is it all imans that heal and perform miracles with the name of muhammed that will make heaven ?
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Rilwayne001: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2013
Lil B®ight™©:

Mrs Woman there was like a hundred prophets out there who heal and do miracles with his name, I dont no why u guys are always saying its Paul ok let me put it this way, is it all imans that heal and perform miracles with the name of muhammed that will make heaven ?

Muslim do not drive out demon or perform miracles in the name of Muhammad (pbuh), but we do dat in the name of God who create both MUHAMMAD & JESUS...You should bury your head in shame

And Paul has been the worker of lawlessness teachin you a law different from what Jesus taught.

I ask you if Jesus is God almighty, would it have been a problem for him to Explicitely say or teach his people about it?..and if he actually say he his God, show me the verse in your babble?
I want a straight answer please

And if you do not have a good answer, You should stop been ignorant, because if you continue takin Jesus as God almighty, he will deny knowing you on the day of resurection

Then Mr. Paul will lead you to HELL
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by LilBRightTMc(m): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Rilwayne001:

Muslim do no name of Muhammad (pbuh), but we do dat in the name of God who create both MUHAMMAD & JESUS...You should bury your head in shame

And Paul has been the worker of lawlessness teachin you a law different from what Jesus taught.

I ask you if Jesus is God almighty, would it have been a problem for him to Explicitely say or teach his people about it?..and if he actually say he his God, show me the verse in your babble?

And if you do not have a good answer, You should stop been ignorant, because if you continue takin Jesus as God almighty, he will deny knowing you on the day of resurection

John 11-35 I and my father are one
But now I see where you are going, we praise and adore Lord Jesus because he paid the price he did not owe, he died on the cross for u and I not paul that made us worship him
I've been on defence all these while we're arguing don't make me be offensive

1 Like

Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by LilBRightTMc(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
Rilwayne001:

Muslim do not drive out demon or perform miracles in the name of Muhammad (pbuh), but we do dat in the name of God who create both MUHAMMAD & JESUS...You should bury your head in shame

Sorry for my reply coming twice sometimes
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by LilBRightTMc(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
Rilwayne001:

John 11-35 I and my father are one
But now I see where you are going, we praise and adore Lord Jesus because he paid the price he did not owe, he died on the cross for u and I not paul that made us worship him
I've been on defence all these while we've been arguing don't make me be on the offense
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by F00028: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lil B®ight™©:
John 11-35 I and my father are one...
if that what you regard as explicit, then Jesus "explicitly " made the disciples God via John 17:21, 14:20

and just to be clear, “One” used in both the verses John 10:30 ( I and the father are one) and John 17:21 is the same. it's “heis” hice

1 Like

Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Mintayo(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
dareabiola98: What did he ever say he was,Bring me just one verse,just one where jesus unequivocally or explicitly said "I am God,Worship me"...u know God isn't an author of confusion,I don't want verses that u can give different meaning to...I need an explicit verse... grin..waiting
Same old trick,same old words...smh.
If you can just open ur eyes and study d Bible,maybe you will find it and many more...its a waste of time showing you.
Its like checking for a phrase in a dictionary when u cn simply check for just one word to get the phrase...smh.
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Mintayo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Rilwayne001:

Lol,u v been deceived,show me any miracle done in d name of ur God? Humour me and show me. Miracles hav been done in d name of Jesus even when He was alive till today,show me one done by or in d name of ur prophet...d difference is clear,except u want to continue to b deluded.
Jesus said," in His name,demon shall flee,lame will work,blind will see..."and its happening today,so stop d delusion.
Jesus is Lord,there is nothing u can do abt it!
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Rilwayne001: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mintayo:
Lol,u v been deceived,show me any miracle done in d name of ur God? Humour me and show me. Miracles hav been done in d name of Jesus even when He was alive till today,show me one done by or in d name of ur prophet...d difference is clear,except u want to continue to b deluded.
Jesus said," in His name,demon shall flee,lame will work,blind will see..."and its happening today,so stop d delusion.
Jesus is Lord,there is nothing u can do abt it!

Its a waste of time arguing with you, since you couldnt answer the question i asked

Shame on you

Ignorant Xtian
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by true2god: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
Rilwayne001:

Its a waste of time arguing with you, since you couldnt answer the question i asked

Shame on you

Ignorant Xtian
Do you knw mohammed is a pedophi.le and a womanizer? Such a person, without self control when it comes to women, cannot be a prophet. Do u knw he was 57 when he slept with a 9 yr old girl, Aisha? Read ur hadith. Do u knw that ur prophet specifically told his people not to hav any jew and christains as friend (koran 5:51)? Your koran is a hate manual.
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by Mintayo(m): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Rilwayne001:

Shame on you

Ignorant Xtian
Questions that v been answered severally?
Well atleast u cldnt refute d abov,u cldnt show us d miracles done by ur prophet in his name or in his God's name.
You need Jesus,His name is far abv all names,He is d only one that can save you,without Him,you v no asses to God and eternity,He is waiting for you,tomorrow maybe too late.
Re: For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity by dareabiola98(m): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
true2god: Do you knw mohammed is a pedophi.le and a womanizer? Such a person, without self control when it comes to women, cannot be a prophet. Do u knw he was 57 when he slept with a 9 yr old girl, Aisha? Read ur hadith. Do u knw that ur prophet specifically told his people not to hav any jew and christains as friend (koran 5:51)? Your koran is a hate manual.

U've allowd urself to be brainwashed.
1. Aisha wasn't 9.
2. He married many wives...its not a problem.This was a commandment from his creator.Moreover he isn't the only prophet that didn't stop at 1.
3.The Arabic word used in the Qur'an means "Closest Freind"....and its true.it'll definitely affect ur worship.

No need explaining to u sef....u don't know this prophet like I do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Misinformation And Its Consequences In Islam / A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. / 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.