Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Gurus, Ralph, Honsule, Infobaba,just2nice,dragnet And Others Come Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gurus, Ralph, Honsule, Infobaba,just2nice,dragnet And Others Come Here (727 Views)

All Nairaland Come Here Attention Please Mtn Free Recharge / Where Is Honsule, Infobaba, Dragnet, Ogboraph, Dual Core, Talk2medo, Just2nice, Tobs, And / Bravo 2 Bimbor,dragnet Nd Honsule. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus, Ralph, Honsule, Infobaba,just2nice,dragnet And Others Come Here by demdem1: 4:36am On Aug 01, 2008
@all, i salute all good people of nairaland for their prospective assistances given to the needy. But there is the last straw breaks the laden camel's back; after you people involved in strenuous brainstorms and come up with good things to help others. Very few of you released their findings free of charge or some might be even said he wanted to reciprocate with others which is not good. If you want to help; Help and let others see you help. I don't see reason why we should be inconvenient novice, cos eni ti o mo loni, o n bo wa mo bo dola. And we should said 'nairaland'. Anyway, i knew people here who just love to help others in persons of, , i won't name them i would keep those names with me. Oun to ba wu elenu lo le fenu e so. Good people of nairaland please keep it up. Anyway, it opens widely for your comments.
Re: Gurus, Ralph, Honsule, Infobaba,just2nice,dragnet And Others Come Here by tobidaflava(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2008
Comments reserved!
Re: Gurus, Ralph, Honsule, Infobaba,just2nice,dragnet And Others Come Here by demdem1: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2008
Hey! why do you have to reserve your commments?,
Re: Gurus, Ralph, Honsule, Infobaba,just2nice,dragnet And Others Come Here by Dclique(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2008
booring, cn u pls bring out d key points 4me cus i jst cnt read al this
Re: Gurus, Ralph, Honsule, Infobaba,just2nice,dragnet And Others Come Here by demdem1: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2008
My key point is that we should help others who are in need of our assistance, enikan kii jeun kile fee, Hope you understand what i'm driving at. HELP OTHERS WHO NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
Re: Gurus, Ralph, Honsule, Infobaba,just2nice,dragnet And Others Come Here by toluxa1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2008
Why are you people just 'wasting' threads like this now.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Network Operator / Can Any One Give Me The Link To Use Opera On Phone. / Can Some1 Pls Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.