Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! (2714 Views)

People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" / Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix / My Ex-Girl Friend (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by badblood13(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2008
[b]READ ON!

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.'

I said, 'WHAT??!! What was that?!'

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear,

'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.'

We went on to the jewellery department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you, she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.'
She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier.'

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT?'

I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while.
You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.'

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added,
'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either, but at least that bitch knows I'm smarter than her.

Alright ladies, forward this if you agree. Hell, even if you disagree, forward it anyway.[/b]
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by Moyola(f): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2008
badblood13:

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT?'

I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while.
You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.'

HUHH!!! shocked

naahh. . . . u boi'd her!!! wink

not fair tho!! undecided
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by Okijajuju1(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2008
@ Poster

Did you do this for real?? Or is this an editorial??

If it is the former then I say you are my new role model for dealing with sex-hoarding bitches.

That was cold,, mean and downright wicked. I LOVE IT!! grin
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by quickygirl(f): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2008
@ Badblood
or what is that bloody name, must you come and put this online?? if she does not feel like having sex, Na by force, NONSENSE!!
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by shayman(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2008
Cool!
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by iice(f): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2008
It's a joke.
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by Mustay(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2008
tit for tat grin
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2008
all because of sex angry
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by Mustay(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2008
sharrap dia tongue tongue tongue

what do u know?
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by diamonleda(m): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2008
embarassed please read d archives b4 postin dis, its a used jke men
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by Mustay(m): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2008
where the archives?
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by spenchuks(m): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2008
archive or no archive, the point has been made
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by neowelsh(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2008
why girls they vex when them hear the truth.
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by dreeldee: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2008
this joke is long forgotten undecided
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by Jeovy(m): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2008
ok and ok
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by mykali(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2008
just seeing it 4 the 1st time and i'm like . . . . . .WWWWOOOOOWWWW!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by Mustay(m): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2008
spenchuks:

archive or no archive, the point has been made

i GUESS THE POINT IS THE JOKE tongue
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by gilgee(m): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2008
@badblood13
Boy you are mean and smart. grin
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by olukunle: 2:04am On Aug 04, 2008
Good for d girl. Wish many guys will learn this style
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by clemcykul(f): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2008
gilgee grin grin grin
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by diamonleda(m): 12:42am On Aug 06, 2008
[i][/i]picks up his bag and walks away, shaking his head, wondering where nairaland is headin to?
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by clemcykul(f): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2008
somewhere better i hope to heavens
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by neowelsh(m): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2008
safe journey
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by sunej(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2008
Nice one, do me I do u, Man no go vex
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by MrInfo1(m): 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2008
touch me i touch u
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by cescky(m): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2008
nice grin

hmmm this infopapa wetin him siggy dey talk sef undecided
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by MrInfo1(m): 12:19am On Aug 09, 2008
embarassed
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by Mustay(m): 1:23am On Aug 09, 2008
Na wa o
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by Cjstars(m): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
quickygirl: @ Badblood
or what is that bloody name, must you come and put this online?? if she does not feel like having sex, Na by force, NONSENSE!!

Y fly nah go awex suport hm next of kin.d guy smart die.lolz
Re: Sexuality? Me And My Ex-chick Do Me I Do You! by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2014
quickygirl: @ Badblood

If he dose not feel lyk spendin, is it by force? yeye

(1) (Reply)

Fun In Military / How Guys And Ladies Search For Information On Google (Photo) / Pic: When You Beat Up A Boy And He Decides To Call His Brothers For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.