Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? (2534 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) / The Main The Main Reason Why Many Naija Babes Get Akpu Belle(pot Belly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by mohawkchic(f): 1:48am On Mar 30, 2007
shocked shocked shocked Ouch *while i realise [I]Opinions R like Arseholes [/I]grin,everyones got one,i can either ave my first e-argument w/u or iggy u completely, ffs get a life that doesnt include u been a smart-arse on here grin am done
w/this !!! *

~My sincere apologies to Posh > diverting frm topic and members who will ave to read this !
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by laudate: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2007
Radiant:

If all the qualities I desire in a man is present and I'm very well made in this life, I can marry a poor man.

Erm, what do you mean by "very well made?" Some of us didn't go to school o!

And what if after making the money, the guy decides he no longer wants you?
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by moondust(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2007
many, the ones who are still virgins at 45
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by kaydee(m): 1:34am On Mar 31, 2007
No Not one! Xcept she too wowo. that's why most ugly kids are poor grin Their very ugly mother got married to a very poor man. grin grin grin
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by Radiant(f): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2007
laudate:

Erm, what do you mean by "very well made?" Some of us didn't go to school o!

And what if after making the money, the guy decides he no longer wants you?

Just leave it as I've put it. Sorry if you couldn't go to skul.
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by spoilt(f): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2007
what are you guys talking about? angry angry angry angry angry

most poor men i know have wives and plenty plenty children. it seems to me that the poor men marry first and marry young sef. so where are you getting your information from?
you guys always portray nigerian women as money hungry. its all those crappy home videos you guys watch that can never portray women in good light! shame on you guys!
how come you never see all the good women hustling and patching with their men living in bad housing conditions and yet have remained faithful?
abeg . im tired of this discussion. im out.
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by otuonye(m): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2007
I know of one - My mother, but unfortunately, she is already married to one poor guy called My Father.

1 Like

Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by IBDat(m): 3:20am On Apr 28, 2007
Fact is not a lot of Naija babes will be willing to marry a VERY poor man. In this day n age, being poor is not by choice but an unfortunate stituation and i am yet to meet that Naija babe that will see a VERY poor man and say walahi i'm attracted to him and i want to marry him.

Let's be honest - I'm assuming a VERY poor man is one that doesn't own more than the clothes on his back, talk less of a home or vehicle, squarts around and earns his living on a day to day basis doing odd jobs around the area - If not please define VERY POOR for me!
Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by Naturalle(f): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2007
Hmm! All the babes shouting I can marry a poor man, I stand here to say "abeg na lie"cheesy. It is not even about the babes o, but the poor handsome guy himself will frustrate you with his constant anger due to lack of money (Poor man/hungry man na angry man). And besides, is it love ur children will feed on? On educate themselves on?? or your relatives, ? Parents in their old age, I can only marry a poor handsome man if I am working and he has prospects (as in he's intelligent and can get a job).

And as for you poster, instead of going out to source for money, stay here and be looking for a babe that will endure u in poverty (jst kidding cheesy)

1 Like

Re: How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man? by okoomoge2(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2007
Well, I donot really believe that any 9ja chick would marry a poor guy!
lets face reality most 9ja chick wants a guy that is a potential millionaire, even if you donot have the money now the chick would have done her mathematics putting all assumptions and I bet u she must have seen light at the end of the tunnel.
Make all this damsel way they say they fit marry poor guy bone, ain't possible with 9ja girls abeg.
Even 9ja guys that ar living above the average class are still battling to convince ladies to see reason why they should marry them, u ko dey talk poor man 4 9ja.
9ja guys can marry a girl thats is from a poor background and make her come to their level.
I have seen that many times and have attended such weddings.
Thats why shade okoya can still marry okoya( 23 yrs chick to a man 60yrs old)

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Years Old Man Steal A Virgin / Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? / My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.