Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device (40036 Views)

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan / Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This / The Etisalat BIS Monthly Plan For Androids?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Tsmooth1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Smily202(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
twinskenny: I just noticed all my data balance is gone..

Sorry oooooh
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by satowind(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
dgitrader:

Hello
I had the same question too, i have over 2gb left, and still blazing, im just wondering if i shud resubscribe and add more data to the existing before expiration??
I reread your post but dint see any related idea.
Kindly advice
Trust me dat will be a total waste. I hv been using etisalat bis 4since 2yrs now. If de old one don't expire u can't renew or u call customer care to de activate before u can reactivate.
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
i jus subscribed this evening..am downloading real racing 3..it is in 137MB of 989MB..seems like its working o.my apn is blackberry.net
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by samcarlos: 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
Can Etislat BIS work on my iPhone and how?
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Emmysteve(m): 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
We don suffer for this country

1 Like

Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by kennedyugo: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Please Nigerians, remove your hands from fraud. Why not only buy the plans they offer you instead of finding ways to circumvent!
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by bionicdude(m): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
Godnifemi:
Cud u pls feed me wit wat u used as d APN? Cos myn doesn't go on d system and I'm usin a bb,It was goin for somtym say oct but since nov till now,e no gree go again
d apn i have been using all dis while and still using is blackberryx.net
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by bigfoot79(m): 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
rasojie: although I knew android. Is the best OS for now... I kindly went for a BB Bold 5 last 3 weeks to save myself from all these wahala.... I will buy a tecno when android gets a cheaper plan, I don grow pass who go dey find tweak and cheat to use
... then what are you doing on this thread? and did read you correctly? you went for a bb(sorry capital letters BB) last 3 week! that means say na Polyphonic nokia you de use before! mumu like you na when Data don cheap for android you even get plan to buy am! og sorry and na tecno you de even plan to buy in the year 2015! you must be a broke-assed nigger!!!

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
These people sha...your case is like "Na Bottle wahala go kill coke seller" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

#Okbye
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Adanyebe(m): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
Airtel and Glo BIS still rocks on PC and Androids

Check out: http://browsingcheat..com
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by donmayor5: 1:15am On Dec 21, 2013
Pls my subscription finished I tried opting out of bb 10 but couldn't. immediately I recharged 100 was removed which believe Is for d bb 10 but when I subscribed for 3gig I was given but dey were using d money I had on my phone now d money is finished I cant browse and I still have d 15mb and d 3gig what should I do
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Tymix419(m): 1:15am On Dec 21, 2013
anyikiguru: The etisalat bis is now known to most individuals, that is the reason why etisalat network has gone as far as tracking down android devices used for the subscribtion easily.
Whats my point?
The reason why some individuals that did subscribed for the etisalat bis with there android device, causing the Bis not to work is because Etisalat service tracked down there device, then instead of getting the normal 3Gb they would get 250Mb because there data plan was converted, Or even some had there own 3Gb but couldn't work on there android device, few others, there network icon was being changed.
So my advice to all my blog visitors that had any of these problems should try and reach the customers service by dialing200and request for opt-out of the BB10 daily then when that is being resolved, call back and request for re-fund complaining that you mistakened another package with the etisalat bis.
After you have done all that, find a BB device to make your etisalat bis subscribtion and swap your sim back to your device.
Am still flexing mine on both symbian and PC.(Lol)
Hope this would help.
We are truly sorry for any incoviences caused. But one have to take a risk in every success.
Just note that we are still working hard for a solution to this mess.
Reply From My blog visitor. This may help
Anonymous 20 December 2013 15:18
Hmmm guys, I have 2305mb of data left and mine is still working fine. I can download things off d net and so on. The only thing is dat apps like google playstore, facebook, twitter, tend to b very slow and sometimes may not update feeds at all. I dunno whether to attribute it to d internet speed of etisalat in my area because wen I download things wif a browser or internet browser, I cud gef speeds of up to 200kb/s. That said, i did d etisalat BIS stuff on my sister's android fone yesterday. Inutially afta exhausting d daily plan, the 3gb monthly data failed to start working. I tried resubscribing for d bb10 Daily plan to see if it wud activate the BIS, but afta dialing *599*3*2#, it kept telling me d operation had failed and that I shud try again later. I called customer care and told dem I wanted to do the BB10 daily plan but the operation kept failing (I didnt tell dem I wantd to do it on an android device). The guy told me I was dialing d wrong code and I shud use *499*3*2# instead. I used that and it worked. I got d daily plan, but it refused to browse at all. I now decided to try sumfin. I changed d APN from 'blackberryx.net' to just ' blackberry.net' and it started working. Now on her fone from 3122mb of data, about 3005mb is still left so it has started using d 3gb of BIS I subscribed earlier. The only catch is, av not bin able to open any youtube video, google playstore works one moment, d next it doesn't, d facebook app has not bin able to load evn one newsfeed talk less of notifications and chatting, and I can't download stuff thru the browser or download manager
Now I dunno whether to attribute dese problems to d internet speed in my area or not cos some of these stuff work on my fone. Now if i
I change her APN back to 'b lackberryx.net' it doesn't work again only ' blackberry.net' works but 'b lackberryx.net' still works on my fone.
You can reach out on my Blog Here
Regards
o boy I dey enjoy mine lyk seriously
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by platodeen(m): 3:00am On Dec 21, 2013
I ave been dialing 200 but all i hear z female hausa customer care agent. What do i do?
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Dmisus: 3:54am On Dec 21, 2013
platodeen: I ave been dialing 200 but all i hear z female hausa customer care agent. What do i do?

Dial 200, press 9 and then 1 to speak to an english agent
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by honsule(m): 4:16am On Dec 21, 2013
Dmisus':

Dial 200, press 9 and then 1 to speak to an english agent

Thankz.This helped me.I was just hearing Yoruba grin grin
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by senchibi: 4:47am On Dec 21, 2013
Please, I upgraded my p3 and Downloaded a
BBM APP. but it force closes anytime I
want to oppen it, Please help me with a
soln
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by OmichaelO: 5:26am On Dec 21, 2013
senchibi: Please, I upgraded my p3 and Downloaded a
BBM APP. but it force closes anytime I
want to oppen it, Please help me with a
soln
No solution.it will always FC cos it's not an ARMV7 Device

i stand to be corrected
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by alfredo4u(m): 6:01am On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by israel770(m): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2013
pls how can I resubscribe afta it has expired, cuz my first sim refuse to opt out am using my sis sim 4 now
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by emmacity2: 7:40am On Dec 21, 2013
my own is still working and I don't have problem
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by frankgreat(m): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2013
anyikiguru: The etisalat bis is now known to most individuals, that is the reason why etisalat network has gone as far as tracking down android devices used for the subscribtion easily.
Whats my point?
The reason why some individuals that did subscribed for the etisalat bis with there android device, causing the Bis not to work is because Etisalat service tracked down there device, then instead of getting the normal 3Gb they would get 250Mb because there data plan was converted, Or even some had there own 3Gb but couldn't work on there android device, few others, there network icon was being changed.
So my advice to all my blog visitors that had any of these problems should try and reach the customers service by dialing200and request for opt-out of the BB10 daily then when that is being resolved, call back and request for re-fund complaining that you mistakened another package with the etisalat bis.
After you have done all that, find a BB device to make your etisalat bis subscribtion and swap your sim back to your device.
Am still flexing mine on both symbian and PC.(Lol)
Hope this would help.
We are truly sorry for any incoviences caused. But one have to take a risk in every success.
Just note that we are still working hard for a solution to this mess.
Reply From My blog visitor. This may help
Anonymous 20 December 2013 15:18
Hmmm guys, I have 2305mb of data left and mine is still working fine. I can download things off d net and so on. The only thing is dat apps like google playstore, facebook, twitter, tend to b very slow and sometimes may not update feeds at all. I dunno whether to attribute it to d internet speed of etisalat in my area because wen I download things wif a browser or internet browser, I cud gef speeds of up to 200kb/s. That said, i did d etisalat BIS stuff on my sister's android fone yesterday. Inutially afta exhausting d daily plan, the 3gb monthly data failed to start working. I tried resubscribing for d bb10 Daily plan to see if it wud activate the BIS, but afta dialing *599*3*2#, it kept telling me d operation had failed and that I shud try again later. I called customer care and told dem I wanted to do the BB10 daily plan but the operation kept failing (I didnt tell dem I wantd to do it on an android device). The guy told me I was dialing d wrong code and I shud use *499*3*2# instead. I used that and it worked. I got d daily plan, but it refused to browse at all. I now decided to try sumfin. I changed d APN from 'blackberryx.net' to just ' blackberry.net' and it started working. Now on her fone from 3122mb of data, about 3005mb is still left so it has started using d 3gb of BIS I subscribed earlier. The only catch is, av not bin able to open any youtube video, google playstore works one moment, d next it doesn't, d facebook app has not bin able to load evn one newsfeed talk less of notifications and chatting, and I can't download stuff thru the browser or download manager
Now I dunno whether to attribute dese problems to d internet speed in my area or not cos some of these stuff work on my fone. Now if i
I change her APN back to 'b lackberryx.net' it doesn't work again only ' blackberry.net' works but 'b lackberryx.net' still works on my fone.
You can reach out on my Blog Here
Regards
guy , i just did all u said but its stil not going.Changed d apn to blackberry.net dat wan is not even loading atall....
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by voltron10: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2013
I'm new here
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Barselonia(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2013
am Still blazing with my etisalat bis.... so fast... would expired next year
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Barselonia(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2013
Etisalat Bis now rocking on android and Pc
device- Tested and comfirmed
==>Subscribe to monthly blackberry
completeplan by dialing *499*3# or
weekly plan by dialing *499*3*1#.
Monthly cost #1,000 while weekly cost
#500 ==> Once the 1month bb complete
plan has been confirmed successful,
subscribe again to blackberry 10 daily plan
by dialing *599*3*2# (it goes for #100
and 15mb will be giving to you). ==>Set
your apn to blackberryx.net. ==>Save and
exit. Connect and surf. Note: The bb10
daily plan help clears all the mucus of bb
complete data so that you will be able to
browse with it on non bb device. It has
been tested and confirmed working.
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2013
You're all joking. You're deceiving yourself
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by AdlatWorld(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2013
Mine stil dey blaze like jet on my andriod, symbian & pc
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by adavetee(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2013
I'm just following you guys. What i want is a data plan which can last me for atleast a complete month for just #1000 on my android korean made tablet. Anybody dat has an idea about it shouldsay something pls.
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by jalay(m): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2013
bros all dis tinz wey u write na grammer, break it down make e dey simple to understd. if there is anytin or process to follow jxt outline it.
pls
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by dljbd1(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2013
see my 3gb jst staring @ me
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by WackyJ1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
But why is this thing on front page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whatsapp Launches “status” / Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander / Motorola Droid Turbo 2:An Unbreakable Screen Phone That Can Take 2TB MicroS Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.