Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. (16320 Views)

Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. / Throwback Pic Of OBJ Heading World Conference Against Apartheid In 1977 In Lagos / Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by Quadrescent: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
NIGERIANS, WE SHARP DIE grin
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by candor4(f): 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
I need 2 start printing out Jonathan's letter to obj dis one will sell faster.......................chai time 2 make money .............contact me 4 urz...............OBASANJO VS JONATHAN ..........grab ur copy now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by ManiCypher(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
I'm Sure na ma IGBO brothers compile dat thing...Hahaha..Chooooiiiii..#biznessMinded..#AllWayNaWay grin
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by 01mcfadden(m): 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
jliusadura: Dem no go sell jor
after evrybody don read am online. After we dom summarise for social media
how many Nigerians have acces to phone or computer?
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by funkymedina: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
God Bless his hustle !!
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by 01mcfadden(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
ManiCypher: I'm Sure na ma IGBO brothers compile dat thing...Hahaha..Chooooiiiii..#biznessMinded..#AllWayNaWay grin
thanks for the compliments!
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by mjames: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
President Jonathan has replied Obasanjo so the book should be updated.
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by 01mcfadden(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Over to nollywood, you will start seeing something like,
open letter part 1,2,3,4
funny reply part 1,2,3,4
battle letter part 1,2,3,4
letter of superiot part 1,2,3,4
e.t.c
man pikin go chop na
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by MAYOWAAK: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
Don't let any Nigerian lecturer see these oh. They'll just convert it to course-handouts in political sciences and public administration.A must-buy for 200&300 level students.
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by PointB: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
Does anyone know how much each of the letter cost. Just wondering whose letter they place a premium on.

I suppose the GEJ response will soon be on sale too.
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by ichommy(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
Naija Hustler
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by OgologoDimkpa: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
GEJ don reply oya make them go press grin
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by bumdish: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
lol
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by cuteboy2: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
NICE ONE!!!!

I PRAY THESE OPRESSORS WILL RIP MORE AT EACH OTHER SO POOR MAN CAN CHOP FROM THIER FIGHT!!

greatgod2012: The controversial letter of Obasanjo's letter to Jonathan and Iyabo Obasanjo's letter to her father has turned into some sort of business in Abuja.
It has been gathered that vendors in Abuja have started selling Obasanjo's letter to Jonathan and Iyabo's letter to Obasanjo.
Channels TV's political correspondent, Seun Okin disclosed this on twitter some minutes ago.
According to him, both letters have been put together as a book and vendors are hawking them on some of the streets in Abuja.
He concluded by asking "can those who put together and hawking Obj and Iyabo's open letters be sued for plagiarism or Piracy?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-NLmYTCfp1mU/UrWVCaCnucI/AAAAAAAADz4/0dXsfh7e2Fo/s512/obasanjo-open-letter-for-sale.JPG[/img]

See tweets below

http://m.naij.com/news/54741.html
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by DonXavi(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
Wow Naija!!! I no fit shout. This guys are really creative
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by bill2013: 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
9ja I hail o....
Next Nollywood film could be tittled "Open Letter"
Re: Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. by Nawtykid: 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
i guess dat book should be titled 'introduction into letter writing' grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers / Rivers 2019: How Amaechi Convinced Me To Run As APC Candidate —tonye Cole / PDP Congratulate Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.