Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

It Becomes Hell When Most Want Are Not Satisfy, Then, We Will Try Sleeping With - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It Becomes Hell When Most Want Are Not Satisfy, Then, We Will Try Sleeping With (394 Views)

The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! / Lagos Mystery Pastor, Chris Okafor Accused Of Sleeping With Female Church Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Becomes Hell When Most Want Are Not Satisfy, Then, We Will Try Sleeping With by crownbryan(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
My life wouldn’t stand still if I couldn’t achieve some of the things I set to achieve at a particular time, if God chooses to differ the time, I assume, he knows best and if he doesn’t make it possible when I needed it, I believe he has a better one for me. All I know is that what will be will be, so I don’t go about worrying over things I will leave behind when the soul seeker comes.
The soul seeker will not care of how wealthy, famous and gorgeous you are, once he comes for you, you will have no place to hide for cover and not even money can hide you, because it has been written that your live must ends on a particular day and time without a second late. Death is inevitable and the life we had to live is short, no extension and no deferment, it either you are alive now or you dead, including those lying on the sick bed, they die when their date and time runs out, and some will still live to be discharge. The fact remains, lives will be determinate irrespective of who you are and what you own, so therefore, let us live happily for the short time we have to live

(1) (Reply)

House Servicies Available / How Will You Celebrate 2014 / Rain Fell This Morning At Ondo Town.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.