Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Nokia 2520 Tablet PC - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 2520 Tablet PC (20444 Views)

Brand New Nokia Lumia 2520 Tablet Forsale / Nokia Lumia 2520 Tablet PC Specs, Features And Price / Nokia Lumia 2520 - Nokia's First Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia 2520 Tablet PC by Les: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
apacheguy:
U re not hitting on the points i raised, and on the issue of apps, u re not responding to wat i said abt them...windows os hv lots of apps ofcuz, bt u hv beta experience on that same app from android, whatsapp for instance, u hav beta experience on whatsapp from android, same with games...u may hv preferences for windows os probably due to the fact that android has been overtaken by every tom nd harry, but in comparison, pls dnt compare android nd windows
you are right. Playing temple run in windows seems substandard than temple run on android. Android games are better than windows but I posted earlier, android phones are for fun lovers, if you want connectivity, windows gives you that
Re: Nokia 2520 Tablet PC by olamega(m): 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] I use both Windows Phone(Lumia 920) and android ( Samsung Galaxy 4), but I can assure you I spend more time with the Lumia than the Android, as of now I don't know of any app that I need that I can't get on windows phone. That is not to say each OS doesn't have is own downsides.
The most interesting thing is that I get more attention from people with my Lumia than the Galaxy.
Just browse for the hands on experience of the Lumia tab before posting comments
Re: Nokia 2520 Tablet PC by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Nokia 2520 Tablet PC by tijanijude(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
greggng: I am so happy with bb and I will continue to use it

Na by force to comment. Wet in concern agbero with overload? Wet in concern your love for bb with this issue here now.
Re: Nokia 2520 Tablet PC by klens(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nokia is back, heard they plan releasing Android phone by next year, but till then check it up here, hottest selling Tab to rock this season, get our Ainol Ax1 Poseidon quad core MTK 6586,
16GB ROM, 3G, HDMI, with keyboard, leather case, OTG, pen, pouch, etc for only N33000, and w450
Android smart phone, 1GB RAM, 8MP, Quad core MTK 6582 ,supports OTG, 4.5 inch HD, 16000000 colours,
240dpi, benchmark score 17000 plus price so cheap via https://www.nairaland.com/1507902/hot-selling-
ainol-ax1-poseidon#19363147 , 08108131920 .
Re: Nokia 2520 Tablet PC by fabby26(m): 12:24am On Dec 24, 2013
apacheguy: And u thnk dats a gud idea?...windows OS is frustrating, that's the bottom part of it, up til this moment there are stil issues with the OS, are u talkong about windows 7.5 where u dnt hv access to files directory, or where u cant even use momery card on ur device? Or windows 8 where u can't get call duration after the last call?...apps suck in d OS, hv u tried whatsapp on windows OS and try the same whatsapp on android phone? Wat abt games? Try games on android phones and try the same game windows u'l hv beta experience on android, stop the don feeling, the main thing i gv to windows ahead of android is user interface/display, its awesome, thats the fact and also its internet explorer, one of my many grudges on the OS is u hv no other options for browse aside i.e, i need to run lots of app on firefox or chrome which is impossible, my brother, pls stop that feeling of smartphone which u thnk is unique...

Talking of games in android and windows phone. Do you know what it means to have an Xbox graphics game console in a pocket-friendly smartpphone, the experience is like having a PSP Portable device, a sleek high quality Camera, wonderful apps, live tiles on start screen just gives lumia that aesthetic value. Oh I love lumia, though with its downside, my lumia 610 with Windows 7.5. Though I am still a fan of Android because of its affordability.
Re: Nokia 2520 Tablet PC by Najwal: 3:56am On Dec 24, 2013
Les: you are right. Playing temple run in windows seems substandard than temple run on android. Android games are better than windows but I posted earlier, android phones are for fun lovers, if you want connectivity, windows gives you that

r u sure?
Re: Nokia 2520 Tablet PC by Les: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
Najwal:

r u sure?
I don't stand alone in that claim, check!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria / Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? / Long Lasting Battery? Things To Avoid While Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.