Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno (26757 Views)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by zynzyn(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
femmy2010: Doesn't this Boko Haram peeps get tired.Haba.

They won't get tired until they win or are stopped!!

Question is: Can this Govt stop them?!
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by shyvicky: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
http//:www.nairaland.com/1563503/waec-releases-1month-olevelbut-cannot waec pls release our recruitment result,if u can release gce in one month why is the recruitment result taking more than 4 months now abeg people put am mouthooo,i know say people don dey work in our position but make dem give us result;pls click de link above and comment make e reach front page
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Auntygbagaun(f): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
oilykid: another insider's job,hw cn a barrack dt hv high wall fenced with many sojas inside it easily be overrun lik dt witout the help of some insiders,d military has been contaminated.snc shud cum quickly so dt all these barbaric kilins wud stp..my sympathy goes to xtian sojas,southern sojas n middle beltan sojas who has lost their lives fightin d blood thirty monsters bt all their efforts has been destroyed by saboteurs in d military

shocked shocked shocked
ah ah yei yei
*unfollows thread..
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by zynzyn(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
But is Nigeria not supposed to have a satellite that will show where these guys are coming out from?
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by OsunOriginal: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
mvem: ....You people should stop this nonsense..You havent being or lived in d north or core north, u wont understand d dynamics dere...This issue is more of terrorrism, dis not politics...You must be a southerner beileving d core boko haram are buhari boys....leave apc and buhari out of this, This is more of a security problem..an alquaeda-terrorrism tin..We politicize everything...

It is all about 2015 and a way to castrate the north politically - don't be deceived into believing that it is an Alqada war.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by koboko69: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
Auntygbagaun:

shocked shocked shocked
ah ah yei yei
*unfollows thread..

Omo....I prefer boko bomb to that thing up there ooo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by DonaldGenes(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hmmmmmmmph!
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by pigin: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
onathan tasks Nigerian militaryon security--------------“We must work together as a team to make sure that the armed forces are able to protect lives and property of Nigerians,” the president said.“If we can’t do that, then of course, the reputation of the country will continue to go down.“A number of issues are being raised in the media which you know much more than I do; there is so much challenge on the armed forces and other security agencies of this country.Read more here:http://tidyurl.com/jonathandecoratesnewgenerals
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by ojxclusive: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mail Item Number RB646018344CN Last Event Detail DELIVER ITEM Weight 0.010 Content Documents Orig. Country CN Dest. Country Mail Class LETTERS (LC/AO) EVENT DETAILS Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office Dec 13 2013 8:16AM DELIVER ITEM NGYABA Dec 13 2013 8:00AM UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT NGYABA Dec 13 2013 7:00AM RECEIVE ITEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE NGYABA Dec 12 2013 12:26PM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGYABA NGLOSA Dec 12 2013 8:22AM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS Event Time Event Type Signatory Location Reason 13 Dec 2013 Deliver item GBEMI ALABI YABA 13 Dec 2013 Unsuccessful item delivery Other.. please does it mean that my parcel has been delivered cos i have not received anything yet the address i gave was aba but am seeing yaba
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by laidthrice(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
[quote author=OsunOriginal]Such attacks will continue until after the 2015 election. They will even attempt to expand the scope to ensure at least 50% of the northern population can't vote in 2015.

The reason your Oga at the top doesn't give a damn about governors or reps defecting to APC. It is a grand design to defeat northern political opposition.

To stop this senseless killing and daily attacks, remove GEJ and that Igbo man heading the Nigerian army.

[/quote) Nigeria does not belong to the North, it belongs to all of us, so d igbo man is not senseless and the ijaw man is also not senseless, Boko haram is evil and myopic.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Kingspin(m): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
My only fear is those saboteur in the army. They are ready to do anything to jeopardize any operation in the name of religion and tribe. This is not Mr president fight because those sponsors and fighters are No 1 enemy of the country. Therefore it should be a fight by all Nigerians to defeat these bloody suckers in the name of undermining Gej. Up 9ja

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by biafrasun: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
that s y I also cry 4this one Nigeria we are not one and can not be one let oduduwa,Biafra,Niger delta,and bokoharam country to go their way and let there be peace bikonu.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Kingspin(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
[quote author=laidthrice][/quote]
God help you to understand your own comments.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Omadachi(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
I have said it time and time again,it is very clear that the Nigeria military cannot curtail the activities of Boko Haram.We need international assistance.For crying out loud,this Boko Haram boys have been attacking military barracks and due get away with even with the state of ermergency.

What is the FG waiting for??Let's call on the international communities for help.This people keep on killing innocent civilians on daily bases.Very painful....

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by IAMBREEZY: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Fucktards
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by mubitechnology: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
hmm i think dis BH are actually try to take naija into war,i just hope our past and present donot have hand in all of dis.becos BH are killing and BIG GOVERMENT OFFICIALS are lotting naija money.were are we going naija.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by kabba7(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
mike404: THESE BUHARI BOYS EEHN sad

Is Buhari training snippers ( killer squad too?) Thought that was supposed to be exclusively reserved for Goodluck Jonathan .
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hmmm, so many ignoarrogance display of behavior here on nairaland.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by confusion247(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Emzybrown: Boko Haram issue is not gonna be solved by military intervention, since bokoharam tactis involves guerrilla warfare, my annoyance is that money we suppose to use for infrastructural development is being plunge into military forces that are ill equipped and trained to fight this kind of war.
Please what do you suggest we do?
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by confusion247(m): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
Omadachi: I have said it time and time again,it is very clear that the Nigeria military cannot curtail the activities of Boko Haram.We need international assistance.For crying out loud,this Boko Haram boys have been attacking military barracks and due get away with even with the state of ermergency.

What is the FG waiting for??Let's call on the international communities for help.This people keep on killing innocent civilians on daily bases.Very painful....
Let's give them a sharia state, northerners wants sharia law or have you forgotten?
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by mojeer678: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
omniwater007: undecidedBokoharam again!,i thought we now have drones

grin
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by mojeer678: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
zynzyn: But is Nigeria not supposed to have a satellite that will show where these guys are coming out from?

Another sensible citizen wakes up!

You've been deceived and lied to.

Conduits of corruption are all those. When those waking up reach critical mass, then the change that's being awaited will occur.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Spray(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
AKUNWATA1: YOUR PROPHET OF allah(BUHARI) IS THEIR SPIRITUAL LEADER
your jesus christ lead the atack
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by kabba7(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Why do Nigeria still believe living in deceit , so you guys still think this Boko haram thing wil just fizzle out without dealing with the cause ? You are dumb because it will not go away . Was watching some funny video clips on YouTube today posted by boko haram . The truth is that BK are far more organised than the Nigerian military a Bunch of corrupt fellows who are deceiving Goodluck Jonathan ( he reason very low anyway ) to pump them billions of naira monthly to fund their alcoholic bills .
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Itoroetti(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2013

U finished the guy like gravity finish timaya in season 2
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
Just another day in Iraq Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What about the Nigerian drone that was launched the other day? Was it shot down? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Itoroetti(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Toktee: YOU SEE HOW BLIND YOU ARE,ANYBDY THAT DOES NOT SAID ANY DERAGODLY THINGS ABOUT A MUSLIM IS A MUSLIM,CHECK MY PROFILE AND STOP HATING,my people have a saying that"where your hand cannot touch,do not take your mouth add hight"the man passed you in every aspects of life,including your entire family.,so contribute positively to the topic or shup the fvk up.

U are crazzzy.
When u insulted his father didn't u know that ur people have a saying?
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by shineeye1: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
These assaults on military bases call to question the competence of our armed forces. Perhaps it is time to own up to their inadequacies and appeal for foreign reinforcement. It is an aberation that barracks should become targets for insurgents.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Toktee(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
How will i doubt you when your father is under him.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Toktee(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Itoroetti :

U are crazzzy.
When u insulted his father didn't u know that ur people have a saying?

Go to bed b4 ur oldman lock u outside ok
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by domnic2222(m): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
i tot dis guyz were supose 2 be at alert...na wa ooo
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by CastleandGreen: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
Toktee: YOU SEE HOW BLIND YOU ARE,ANYBDY THAT DOES NOT SAID ANY DERAGODLY THINGS ABOUT A MUSLIM IS A MUSLIM,CHECK MY PROFILE AND STOP HATING,my people have a saying that"where your hand cannot touch,do not take your mouth add hight"the man passed you in every aspects of life,including your entire family.,so contribute positively to the topic or shup the fvk up.
Why are you angry with the guy? Is Buhari the prophet of doom not involve in all this senseless killing in this country by boko haram. Don‘t make me call you IDIOT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG / Rodents Invasion: FG Budgeted N4.9bn For Environmental Services In Aso Rock / Ibrahim Gambari: Bukola Saraki Congratulates The New Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.