Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,583 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

The Atheist Prophet Strikes Again!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Atheist Prophet Strikes Again!!! (701 Views)

Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa,kidnaps 40 Girls / Spam Bot Strikes Again. / The Evil Spam Bot Strikes Again Killing One! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Atheist Prophet Strikes Again!!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
I predicted the ignorance of our new mod (Mynd-44) about the religion section due to his lack of involvement in this section.....

AND IT CAME TO PASS THAT THY MODERATOR MADE A FACEPALM WORTHY COMMENT ON CRITICISING RELIGION;

Mynd_44: If you do not have a complaint, please refrain from commenting here to avoid opening threads in the general section tongue..

Pagan9ja, you are free to promote your religion but not at the expense of another. You do not try to bring down one to prove a point, it is offensive and to be candid, wrong. Open a thread on Paganism and it's merits and it might make home page. [size=18pt]Open one criticising a religion(any religion) in the way the previous did and it will be deleted and you handed a nice time out.[/size]

Cheers

WOW.....criticism of religion based on FACTS (pagan 9ja posted his sources) is now an offence!
Re: The Atheist Prophet Strikes Again!!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Lets start prophetic work in this nation. The Lord is with you bro
Re: The Atheist Prophet Strikes Again!!! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
how many guys have the foolish fellow banned today?
Re: The Atheist Prophet Strikes Again!!! by texanomaly(f): 12:28am On Dec 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: how many guys have the foolish fellow banned today?

Smh
Re: The Atheist Prophet Strikes Again!!! by macof(m): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2013
LB you should start a ministry, the prophetic ministry is good business
Re: The Atheist Prophet Strikes Again!!! by saintvc(m): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2013
Is mynd an atheist?
Re: The Atheist Prophet Strikes Again!!! by macof(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2013
The guy is really acting like a God...he ban me too
Re: The Atheist Prophet Strikes Again!!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2013
I can't wait to have Wäñklatunji's head on a spike.
Re: The Atheist Prophet Strikes Again!!! by macof(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2013
You know wat I think it's necessary to have this guy removed
Re: The Atheist Prophet Strikes Again!!! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
macof: The guy is really acting like a God...he ban me too

cheesy for what offence? Maybe I'm th next to be banned.

On a lighter mood, I even dreamt amanfrommars was made a mod and he banned me for 5 days for an offence the dream wasn't clear about grin grin
Re: The Atheist Prophet Strikes Again!!! by macof(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
rationalmind:

cheesy for what offence? Maybe I'm th next to be banned.

On a lighter mood, I even dreamt amanfrommars was made a mod and he banned me for 5 days for an offence the dream wasn't clear about grin grin

The guy just went through all my old post and sited where I said something like...
"Christians are pathetic and my kids can't be associated with silly people that can't explain how Immanuel is Jesus, since he(Immanuel) was supposed to be born during the time of king Ahaz"

I Suspect I have an Hater grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Uyo's Largest Shopping Festival Is Here Again / Nigerian Soldiers Repel Attack On Konduga, Kill Scores Of Islamist Insurgents. / Free JAMB 2015 CBT Online Practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.