Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

How To Identify An Unknown Caller! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Identify An Unknown Caller! (77150 Views)

How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / MTN Introduce Reveal Unknown Caller ID / How To Identify An Unknown Caller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by yemi2plus(m): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
@OP... If you are an MTN user, call their customer agent and ask for your security number; be ready to answer some silly questions.
Also, ask them to send you the link to download their self help application. When you recieve it, download the self help application and login with your security details. Check your call details and look for the number. Always note the TIME the person called to successfully track the number. If this does not work, login to www.mtnonline.com with your security details and follow the same steps above. Thank me later.
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by ejifranks(m): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
yemi2plus: @OP... If you are an MTN user, call their customer agent and ask for your security number; be ready to answer some silly questions.
Also, ask them to send you the link to download their self help application. When you recieve it, download the self help application and login with your security details. Check your call details and look for the number. Always note the TIME the person called to successfully track the number. If this does not work, login to www.mtnonline.com with your security details and follow the same steps above. Thank me later.
i wish the yeye gal at the center i went to told me all this... thanks for the info .... right way am on it,,, i need to unravel this

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by nairaman66(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
MANGAM: Google the number. Sometime it helps particularly if the person is using dat line on facebook. Goodluck

This is the problem we have in this country! Most Nigerians on NL dont read before they comment on threads! Terrible angry

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by demolaprof(m): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
LecturerIFE: ^^^ BS! It doesn't work. angry @OP, continue to carry your cross. undecided
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by victorazy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
aariwa: after 5 mins of ringing press *#30# and send immediately.the number will show on your screen.

E make sense.
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by DonaldGenes(m): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
sheedy407: Follow @sheedy407 to get the code you need to check the hidden number.Tnk me latr
Just ff ya
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by God2man(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
chuky likwu: Get an advance Nokia touch 991 or HTC inspire

kissGet an advance Nokia touch 991 or HTC inspire

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by God2man(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
pandriod: Download the app who's calling and fetch the number, country and name of the caller.
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by geebehn(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
emalek86: wat of how to know when MTN wan thief ur money
Do you really have to type this? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by Ramcie(f): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
Download TRUECALLER app. It works 99% of the time for me.
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by ebbyneza(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
Monstertrucks: is there any call that rings for 5mins
he said AFTER 5mins
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by sleek82(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
aariwa: after 5 mins of ringing press *#30# and send immediately.the number will show on your screen.
...so wat will dat do? Pls b sure of wat u post,dnt just sit there n mislead pple...u shuld av tested it b4 postin..abeg park well!
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by EdwinOse: 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
$€x¤Lov€r:
Pick the phone and say ''hello''
when u start vomitting blood,that must be a ritualist

hahahaha
any mpan
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by timsucces(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
chuky likwu: Get an advance Nokia touch 991 or HTC inspire

kissGet an advance Nokia touch 991 or HTC inspire

how much?
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by rezzy: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
olaolayink: dear op,
call your network provider customer care line xplain to them and ask them to send you the number.......i hope dis will help

MTN wont do nothing. Dont bother calling them, if the network is MTN
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by Gdjay(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
emalek86: wat of how to know when MTN wan thief ur money
That one na every time.
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by esere826: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nuzo':
I have always wondered why NCC haven't issued a ban on such fraud and security risk.

In security conscious environments, hidden calls are automatically banned by the network provider.

Hidden calls screams deception and crime.

Which security conciouse environment does what you're suggesting? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by Distingue: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
gothrones: @OP

1. Excrete in a bowl and keep it refrigerated for exactly 72 hours.
2. Now, add the urine of a 30-year old male virgin to it.
3. Kidnap a baby lion in the presence of its mother.
4. Bathe the baby lion and heat the residue bath water to 85 degrees Celsius.
5. Add the item in 2) to this water and stir.
6. Now stand nàked in a big bath bowl and add a scoop of your finished product.
7. If someone calls you with a blocked number--while you are standing nàked in the bowl with the product--the original number will automatically show!

No be my fada born me if this thing no work!

I laff so tey water dey drop from my eyes. guy, na money ritual be dis or wat ?

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by begwong: 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ramcie: Download TRUECALLER app. It works 99% of the time for me.
truecaller cant trace any anonymous (private numbers). it can only trace registered lines only.if its not registeredit will say unknown!
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by EASY39(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
grin cheesy grin
$€x¤Lov€r:
grin
$€x¤Lov€r:
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by piagetskinner(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
pragmatist_m:
Is the number not hidden? or how can it be googled?
Mayb he meant google the "unknown number"..lol
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by CHIMSKY(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
Chibest2000: Hi peeps! Pls anyone with the idea on how to identify an unknown caller should help me pls! Cos I have this problem of some1 disturbing my phone with an anonymous calls n the worst part is that d person dnt even Call me direct that I may track him/her 2ru voice, bt rather give me missed calls nt less than 10 everyday, thereby reducing my battery capacity, pls help me u can email me chibest.special@gmail.com, All contributions r appreciated tnx!
Simply download trucaller.
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by Stevosty: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
@op get a good ringtone for your phone, plug your earpiece and set the phone to automatic answer for the earpiece, let your phone do the rest.
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by GentleFrank(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Good !

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by stchinedu: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
There are two things I wnt to suggest...
1. Get a fone dat can block unknown callers nd block such calls. If the caller is serious about reaching u, he/she must release d number to reach u. Some fone like samsung chat, other models of Samsung, HTC sensation and many others have d app installed in dem.
2. Get a fone dat can reveal unknown numbers...some fone have it installed in dem. I once saw a fone like dat wit my nephew...a Sony Ericsson product...and it does it perfectly. Infact, he told me to hide my number to call him, I did nd d fone revealed my number just like I did not hide it. I can't remember d name of dat fone now but its a Sony Ericsson product.

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by asid(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
Chibest2000: Hi peeps! Pls anyone with the idea on how to identify an unknown caller should help me pls! Cos I have this problem of some1 disturbing my phone with an anonymous calls n the worst part is that d person dnt even Call me direct that I may track him/her 2ru voice, bt rather give me missed calls nt less than 10 everyday, thereby reducing my battery capacity, pls help me u can email me chibest.special@gmail.com, All contributions r appreciated tnx!

Install trucaller

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
stepone: First wu do u suspect... If there are people u suspect and av their numbers on ur phone, add a ringing tones to each number; (maybe music). Anytime they use anonymous it ring with wat u store the number wit. With that u can simply identify the number wit dat ringing tone. But if it doesn't, its either u don't av the persons number on ur phone or uv omitted the persons numba out of ur suspects.
Dt cnt work,d fone wl c it as an unknown no,so d regular tone rings out
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
Stop botherin ursef,its a shy secret admirer or probably ur ex if u jst ditchd her recently
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by steffans(m): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
download true caller it works with 3g network.. it brings out d name of whoever is calling u
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by nellaluv(f): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2013

Works only on landlines, i think
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
pragmatist_m:
Is the number not hidden? or how can it be googled?
what is dis 1 saying??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only D Best 4 Your S60v3 - Part II / Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) / How To Transfer Money With ATM Or Without ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.