Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

PDP Is Now The Party Of New Blood Politicians! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Now The Party Of New Blood Politicians! (1124 Views)

APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo / Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." / PDP Is Buying Technology That Can Disable Inec's Card Readers -APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Is Now The Party Of New Blood Politicians! by Ikengawo: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
I'm glad to see all the old blood that has been looting Nigeria since 1970 leaving PDP! At one point I hated how riddled with ex military heads and their otimpku PDP had become, but it seems the original dream of the party has been redeemed as of late because those that are staying tight with PDP are the fresh and new faces of a new nigeria. Young, energetic, educated, globally trained, globally recognized, technocrats and civilized leaders.

[img]http://udeozochibuzo.files./2013/03/suillivan-chime.jpg?w=640[/img]

[img]http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_resize/sws_path/suns-prod-images/1331226268018_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=420x[/img]

'
[img]http://3.bp..com/-LYRwY0FZTSk/TooYhlR89oI/AAAAAAAAH9g/kI2yK4EcHWk/s400/Donald+Duke+2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-AiJMKfaBWdQ/UbF6ATm8_bI/AAAAAAAAnyY/Ci_V8Wz1ZHg/s400/Jonathan+and+Governors.jpg[/img]
Even when they're not PDP, those that align themselves with the president represent the new blood of Nigeria
Re: PDP Is Now The Party Of New Blood Politicians! by Femolacaster(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
Really? @op, you forgot to add these people to the new bloods/technocrat left in Pdp: Tony Anenih, Bode george, Alameisigha, Farouk lawan,Ibraheem mantu, Adebayo akala, Stella oduah, Vincent ogbulafor, Theodor orji, Mohamed Abacha etc

3 Likes

Re: PDP Is Now The Party Of New Blood Politicians! by Ikengawo: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Al Mustapha as well to shoot anyone trying to return Nigeria into a geriatric dungeon
Re: PDP Is Now The Party Of New Blood Politicians! by atlwireles: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nice one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The PDP's future has never been more bright.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Now The Party Of New Blood Politicians! by Ikengawo: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Of the APC rank I respect Fashola, a leader honor, sophistication and most importantly results.
Re: PDP Is Now The Party Of New Blood Politicians! by sluggers: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Femolacaster: Really? @op, you forgot to add this people to the new bloods/technocrat left in Pdp: Tony Anenih, Bode george, Alameisigha, Farouk lawan, Adebayo akala, Stella oduah, Vincent ogbulafor etc

You forgot to add; IBB, Abdulsalami, Bamaiyi, Obasanjo, Gbenga Daniel, Dariye, Ibrahim Mantu, Dimeji, Iyabo, Ayo Fayoshe, Oritsajefor, ati bee bee lo.....

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Now The Party Of New Blood Politicians! by atlwireles: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
These PDP minsters have done more to impact the average Nigerian for good than Any team I can remember.

Re: PDP Is Now The Party Of New Blood Politicians! by Ikengawo: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: PDP Is Now The Party Of New Blood Politicians! by Ikengawo: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
The educated in Nigeria have officially staged a coup over the military class and sokoto oligarchy, and that is the root cause of the political panic of the oligarchic north. The new north is raising. One led be smart, young, educated technocrats that solve problems and stand their own on the global stage.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Now The Party Of New Blood Politicians! by atlwireles: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ikengawo: The educated in Nigeria have officially staged a coup over the military class and sokoto oligarchy, and that is the root cause of the political panic of the oligarchic north. The new north is raising. One led be smart, young, educated technocrats that solve problems and stand their own on the global stage.

You said it all right here. The new North not threaten by competition, education and technology.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Now The Party Of New Blood Politicians! by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
**In hush tone** The PDP warriors are already here. But where are their APC opponents?
#tiptoes to a good lookout position#
And the guys should better get here...........or i'm getting a refund for my mb.
Re: PDP Is Now The Party Of New Blood Politicians! by bymigokeph: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
ok. tukur follow 4 dat new blood baaah?
Re: PDP Is Now The Party Of New Blood Politicians! by Onlytruth(m): 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
OP no go kill person. He has a point though! cheesy
Re: PDP Is Now The Party Of New Blood Politicians! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
Femolacaster: Really? @op, you forgot to add these people to the new bloods/technocrat left in Pdp: Tony Anenih, Bode george, Alameisigha, Farouk lawan,Ibraheem mantu, Adebayo akala, Stella oduah, Vincent ogbulafor, Theodor orji, Mohamed Abacha etc
The op is a learner.
Re: PDP Is Now The Party Of New Blood Politicians! by tomakint: 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
OP you too much! Thatz all grin grin grin
Re: PDP Is Now The Party Of New Blood Politicians! by DerideGull(m): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
@OP

Are you are a photo journalist? GEJ and all real progressive minded governors need to holler at you. However, I have issues with the inclusion of dimwitted joker called Sanusi Lamido Sanusi in the new blood progressives in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Is Now The Party Of New Blood Politicians! by Abariwiseman: 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
atlwireles: These PDP minsters have done more to impact the average Nigerian for good than Any team I can remember.

lol! oh boy! you wan kill me with laffta

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Reduces Aso Rock’s Billion Naira Feeding Bill By N494 Million / Angry APC Attacked Nairaland After Ekiti Lose. / Before You Abuse Our Police And Soldiers (please Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.