Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

A Mathematics Student Leter To His Girl Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Mathematics Student Leter To His Girl Friend. (1464 Views)

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mathematics Student Leter To His Girl Friend. by easyz(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
A MATHEMATICS STUDENT LETER TO HIS
GIRL FRIEND
My Dear Love, Yesterday, I was
passing by your rectangular house in
trigonometric lane.
There I saw you with your cute
circular face, conical nose and
spherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden.
Before seeing you, my heart was a
null set, but when a vector of
magnitude (likeness) from your eyes
at a deviation of theta
made a tangent to my heart, it differentiated.
My love for you is a quadratic
equation with real
roots, which only you can solve by
making good binary relation
with me.
The cosine of my love for you
extends to infinity. I promise that I
will not resolve you into partial
functions but if I do so, you can
integrate me by applying the limits
from zero to infinity.
You are as essential to me as an
element to a set. The geometry of my
life revolves around your acute
personality.
Yours ever loving,
JOHN... What can you say about the letter?
Re: A Mathematics Student Leter To His Girl Friend. by Tolexander: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
You try
Re: A Mathematics Student Leter To His Girl Friend. by easyz(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
Tolexander: You try

I didn't compose it. Just copy copy
Re: A Mathematics Student Leter To His Girl Friend. by Gideon9947: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ver¥ interesting.any way first page tinz

1 Like

Re: A Mathematics Student Leter To His Girl Friend. by Dannylux: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
A very old joke from Facebook. Loved it back then.
Re: A Mathematics Student Leter To His Girl Friend. by Tolexander: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
easyz:

I didn't compose it. Just copy copy
ok!
Wanna quickly compose mine. Only that am a lill lazy to rack my brain and type tonight
Re: A Mathematics Student Leter To His Girl Friend. by drss(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
End time tins
Re: A Mathematics Student Leter To His Girl Friend. by touchplay(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
grin[color=#000099][/color]brb,make i go check Soup wey dey faya.
Re: A Mathematics Student Leter To His Girl Friend. by easyz(m): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
touchplay: grin[color=#000099][/color]brb,make i go check Soup wey dey faya.
For this kind time?

Anyway I need a plate of soup to push my
4 raps of eba pls.

No put meat Oº°˚˚°ºoo
Thanks
Re: A Mathematics Student Leter To His Girl Friend. by Briz(m): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
I can say it is an OPEN LETTER
Re: A Mathematics Student Leter To His Girl Friend. by immortalvoices(m): 12:06am On Dec 21, 2013
cool

.....I HEAR VOICES.....
Re: A Mathematics Student Leter To His Girl Friend. by Ruq: 4:18am On Dec 21, 2013
Dear John,
If with all these, you cannot use Pythagoras theorem to put food on the table and money in our lives. I will use the quadratic equation in my mind, to simplify my options which will put you at lower decimal point and you'll be called My X.

Your Dearest,
Girlfriend. wink

1 Like

Re: A Mathematics Student Leter To His Girl Friend. by Nutase: 6:04am On Dec 21, 2013
Re: A Mathematics Student Leter To His Girl Friend. by skyscraperTM(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2013
Just in case
Re: A Mathematics Student Leter To His Girl Friend. by easyz(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ruq: Dear John,
If with all these, you cannot use Pythagoras theorem to put food on the table and money in our life's. I will use the quadratic equation in my mind, to simplify my options which will put you at lower decimal point and you'll be called My X.

Your Dearest,
Girlfriend. wink

Hahahahahah

(1) (Reply)

Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes / Is It Right For A Guy To Date His Friend's Ex Girlfriend? / Please Nairalanders How Can I Be Free From This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.