Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Can She Love Me Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can She Love Me Again (1345 Views)

My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me / Why Do Children Love Me Too Much? / Does He Really Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can She Love Me Again by longthinx: 12:42am On Dec 21, 2013
My wife said i killed her love for me. Pls how do i revive it.
Re: Can She Love Me Again by longthinx: 12:50am On Dec 21, 2013
When she says she doesnt love again. Is it a dead end. Can she still love me again?.
Re: Can She Love Me Again by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:54am On Dec 21, 2013
What was d cause of her saying dat?
Wat did you do?
Re: Can She Love Me Again by Isokan11: 1:11am On Dec 21, 2013
You have given us a really vague statement here. Its hard to give advice if we dont know exactly what u are talking about. Be honest and spill your beans, afterall nobody knows who the other is on here. So oga, talk.. What did u do to make madam say what she said?
Re: Can She Love Me Again by bellong: 7:20am On Dec 21, 2013
Did you cheat on her?
Re: Can She Love Me Again by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Can She Love Me Again by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2013
What offense did you commit?
Re: Can She Love Me Again by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
He cheated. undecided
Re: Can She Love Me Again by longthinx: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
I was hard on her initialy cos my expectation from my wife was high. During that period i beat her.
Re: Can She Love Me Again by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Give her time, aapologise to her, and show her you are a changed man. A mini vacation for just the 2 of you. Start wooing her again and don't hit her again
Re: Can She Love Me Again by bellong: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
^^^ When you lay your hands on your wife, you do so by beating out the love in her heart for you.

However, there is no situation that cannot be salvaged. Since you have realised your mistake and ready to make amend, I will advise you become more loving, romantic and caring. Win her heart back like you did when you were after her before she said yes.

When she sees a new you that is not fake nor pretense, she will begin to love you again. It will take time but it will happen only if you change for good. In addition, have a heart to heart talk with her. Let her understand you acknowledge your fault and taking responsibility for it. You are ready to change and make her happy again. I believe things will work for you two again.

It is well with your home. I pray that God grant you the grace to repair the broken wall in your home.
Re: Can She Love Me Again by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
longthinx: I was hard on her initialy cos my expectation from my wife was high. During that period i beat her.

Did you beat her once or you beat her more than once. Or did it even become a regular thing? Bros, the only way you can make her love you again is to apologise without any reservation and promise you will never beat her again. And make sure you dont beat her again.

In terms of expectations, please try and see her as a human being that is capable of making errors. She will still make mistakes in the future and you should ensure you talk to her in a respectable manner like adults do and not curse or slap her. Trust me, she still loves you but you have some work to do to revive it.

But I hope you are sincerely sorry for your past action(s) because you should be sorry!
Re: Can She Love Me Again by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Can She Love Me Again by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
Need I say more ?

except to prostrate for her (in middle of the night) to show you're genuinely sorry.

I truly hope you'll stop, go see a shrink and get help with your anger issues. You don't raise your hands on your loved one, it's a taboo angry
Re: Can She Love Me Again by longthinx: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
Txs peeps, i've began the love revival stratgies, i only want to be sure the result is real. Cos am scare d when i hear women say i cant love him again
Re: Can She Love Me Again by longthinx: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
Txs peeps, i've began the love revival stratgies, i only want to be sure the result is real. Cos am scare d when i hear women say ''i cant love him again''
Re: Can She Love Me Again by EfemenaXY: 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
^^ What exactly did she do to you, to make you beat her?

And how did you beat her? Did you use the sole of your shoe to hit her constantly like an animal whilst swearing at her?

Pls give a clearer picture of what really went on.

Thanks!
Re: Can She Love Me Again by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
@Longthinx It depends on the extent to which u raised your hands on her and also on what she did to you to warrant that. No action warrants violence. U will have to do a lot of work to get that love again coz if i were in her shoes, my love for u go die oooooooo. And NEVER EVER RAISE YOUR HANDS ON HER AGAIN!!

Well, your wife is just like me in the sense that I can loose my love for a man when Beating and cheating are involved since it takes me time to love a guy. I dnt fall in love easily coz im not the emotional type. When i love, i can love deeply. BUT when the love is gone, hmmmmmmmmm, my heart go don turn to Rock o. U will appear to me as ordinary men i see around. u go work work work tire like jackie to get the love back again. Na so i be o. i hope ur wife isnt exactly like me sha. Do all u can. All the Best.

(1) (Reply)

How To Pepare For A Newly Born Baby / Reasons You’re Still Single (while Your Friends Are Making Babies) / Have Your Parents Ever Said The Words 'I LOVE YOU' To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.