Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

What Do Girls Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Really Want? (538 Views)

What Women Really Want / Are Girls Really Fishbrained??? / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Girls Really Want? by sluk(m): 2:11am On Dec 21, 2013
LADIES ARE ALWAYS UNPREDICTABLE
~ A guy bought a girl a nice gift last time, she said she couldn't
find the words to thank him. So he bought her a dictionary this time.
She broke up with him.
~ They will argue with you for more than 20 minutes and
they will be like "I'm not even going to argue with you"...
Ahn ahn, what have you been doing since??
~ At 20 - 25yrs, they will be screening guys to date as if
it's MTN project fame, and by the time they are more than 28yrs, they will start searching for guys as if it's Gulder Ultimate Search.
~ Every girl always pray for HARD WORKING man as husband, but they don't respond to greetings
from Brick-layers, Barrow pushers, etc
~ Most of this ladies will be killing themselves trying to wear expensive weeve-ons, when they all know that most of us guys don't even know the difference
between a Brazilian hair and Darling Yaki
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by Vikta10(m): 2:19am On Dec 21, 2013
Av always wonda abt da tooo and I quess wants are insatisfiable
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by initialize(m): 3:59am On Dec 21, 2013
Let's wait on nairaland ladies to come and tell us what they are looking for here.
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by eunisam: 4:17am On Dec 21, 2013
They are as confused as confusion try to confuse you in a confused manner.
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by mink505: 6:40am On Dec 21, 2013
sluk:
LADIES ARE ALWAYS UNPREDICTABLE
~ A guy bought a girl a nice gift last time, she said she couldn't
find the words to thank him. So he bought her a dictionary this time.
She broke up with him.
i

that guy is st.upid and deserves to be dumped. He is the one that needs a dictionary since he is illiterate.
"i can't find the words to thank/praise you" is not a literal statement.
besides, if you can't buy her a nice gift, then don't buy her a gift at all. what's d point of insulting her?

bricklayers and barrow pushers are not lacking of wives. so long as they marry within their level. if you are a bricklayer, go and marry a house-girl or pepper seller etc abi no be so? if you can't afford expensive heavy weavon, then don't marry a woman who wears it. there are many nice local girls out there who will gladly marry you.

it seems like you don't know what you want.
Re: What Do Girls Really Want? by Arsenate(m): 7:07am On Dec 21, 2013
you'll get your answers on this thread. whatever the ladies tell you they want they actually want the opposite.
if she says "baby no, not now" she actually means "baby go ahead". u grab?

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice - His Girl Friend Snores When Ever She Sleeps / My Romance With 'WAJE' / Why Every Woman MUST Read Their Man's Bank Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.