Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) (6798 Views)

My blog Uzomedia - Michael Uzoma Michael / What Happens When Bloggers/forum Owners Die? / Nokia Bloggers Forum Comes Up In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by AkaliPotential: 2:27am On Dec 21, 2013
The more celebrities hate bloggers, the more they grow! Even teenagers now spend their time in the internet Blogging! #hehe

This is a forum for upcoming young bloggers! And through this forum we are going to have a discussion about blogging, and making it big in the industry! Yes I said *making it big*.

No 1, young blogger is Akali Faith, the 18yr old female bloggers owns GbaGan News, (www.gbagan.com
) Though this blog is still very far in
Alexa ranking, it made our top best upcoming blogger based
on it's quality domain name (domain hack) one of the
best domain name I've ever seen in Nigeria's
blogsphare.

One of the upcoming blogs and one of the few Nigerian bloggers who are truly
making effort to blog.

So if you are an upcoming bloGger, drop your site
Info here, and a little about yourself! Oya Let's make this forum the biggest in Nairaland!!

You can still ask any questions concerning blogging!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by Bunker1(m): 5:57am On Dec 21, 2013
ok I want to create one. how?? and how much? ?
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by AkaliPotential: 6:40am On Dec 21, 2013
Bunker1: ok I want to create one. how?? and how much? ?

You can create one by going to blogger.com Or we can help you! Create a blog with yoursite..com and cool design is 2k, but if u want to create a blog with yoursite.com (without ) is 5k

Hope this is helpful

2 Likes

Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by oluwadanie1(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2013
my name is Moses Daniel A.am 16yrs of age and i blog about health stuffs.i attend university of ilorin.BETTER BY FAR
My blog is
www.healthyafrica..com

3 Likes

Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by AkaliPotential: 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
Coool
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by walechicago(m): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
my name is olawale and I am d CEO of olawaleblog.. com 08068156015
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by jaybossYBNL(m): 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
I am Akpene Jacob and i am the owner of www.jayboss..com i blog mainly about entertainment news.
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by Coolval222(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
www.coolval22.com Romance & Entertainment website
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by dwebnation: 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
At <b>bunker1</b> and any other fellow, if you still need a blog customised to suit your needs. call 08133884165 or mail me: segzy54[at]gmail.com
i just finished designing this blog for a client. here is the link to the blog: http://www.babawalexy..com
waiting for your response
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by Bunker1(m): 5:15am On Dec 24, 2013
AkaliPotential:

You can create one by going to blogger.com Or we can help you! Create a blog with yoursite..com and cool design is 2k, but if u want to create a blog with yoursite.com (without ) is 5k

Hope this is helpful

*how do I pay??
* how do i make money from my blog??
just want to know the tips
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by babawalexy(m): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2013
CEO of Babawalexy9ja...Contact me via 767582A8 and always feel free to visit my blog http://babawalexy..com

photo: check out this outrageous bikini----->>> http://babawalexy..com/2013/12/photo-woman-wears-outrageous-bikini.html
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by AsAPJregz(m): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2013
Adelowo Lanre,17,300l Microbiology Unilorin
i blog at www.adelowojregz..com
entertainment,lifestyle and gossip
always check and feel free to contact or hook me with with advertisers or lemme help promote yo must
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2013
Ionno why Dudes just wanna blog because of Money.. U can't make a Dime from a Blog unless u are passion-driven.. U have to be serious and it takes time.. U also have to be knowledgeable in what u are doing and not just copying and pasting from other sites like most bloggers do..

I see blogs dealing with entertainment, tech, fashion, health all @ once.. Posts on such sites are just merged together with no categories and stuffs like that.. This kinda site looks messy.. Don't look @ lindaikeji and think its easy.. It takes time, Passion and real effort to be successful..

Gracias..

4 Likes

Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by Vstuffs(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by oluwadanie1(m): 3:37am On Dec 25, 2013
adelowo lanre,i also study microbiology at unilorin.100 level.....u cn contact me on 08111230883
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by AsAPJregz(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
oluwadanie1: adelowo lanre,i also study microbiology at unilorin.100 level.....u cn contact me on 08111230883
namesake
same school
same course
different level
ha-ha
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hello my fellow new act blogger. Having in mind that creating blog through free blogging software make you a blogger. I can see many people have started their own blog without knowning anything about it. Befor creating your own you have to have research on niche you going to blog on, linking building, domain name picking and others. Any body that want to learn blogging 101 and traffic generation should mail me here koya.olayinka@gmail.com
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by pallybrown(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Please help review my site www.trustedNG.com thanks
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by mcstones(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2016
Here comes the youngest and most promising health blogger in Nigeria at the moment. His name is Balogun Mahmuod. He blogs at www.soundhealthdoctor.com. Check out his site and see for yourself.
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by MotoyoMartins: 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hello everyone, my name is Omotoyosi and i recently started a fashion/style and lifestyle blog. Please go and check it out. www.motoyomartins.com
Thank you
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by Emmysky(m): 12:57am On Aug 12, 2016
techxitng.com
tech related blog
14 yrs old
jst kidding
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by Jpaul16(m): 11:18pm On May 25, 2017
I'm 19, check on my blog in signature
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by kola42: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hi, I’m a blogger that talks on health related issues.
Let’s meet @
Kola42..com.ng
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by kola42: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Http://kola42..com
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 06, 2018
am 18 yrs old i blog about health, poetry, entertainment my blog is www.kendogist..com
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by toscairo365: 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
You can get all in one gist from www.followgist.com
Get updated with recent trend
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hi, everyone am David the owner of kingdavidsblog.com you can start your blog with garanntor a very good and reliable hosting. Check it out www.kingdavidsblog.com
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by EcBoss: 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
AkaliPotential
����

Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by Joly202(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
You can check my own website for clue. Whatsapp me if you like to be my admin 09035656009. www.nairabass.com
Re: Meet One Of The Youngest Bloggers (join Young Bloggers Forum) by Ukprosper: 3:33am On Oct 23, 2018
I like this forum already. I blog about topics centred around health, wealth and relationships.

My website is www.knowseeker.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Balancing School And Blogging. / CSS Vs Tables / My Blogging Story...The Beauty In Creativity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.