Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? (4470 Views)

Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) / Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable / Female Student Raped By Boys After Touching Her With Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2008
Well here in the States, that is rape and you can find yourself in a cell for 10-15 years.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by tope2000(f): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2008
i know its a crime, im just telling ruby that Statutory rape is not for guys that are raped
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2008
That was an example o.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2008
You speak from experience?

Do I look like a rapist? grin
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2008
lidbb2:

@ michelin, ruby_pearl, onyinye
apart from that drug thing onyinye said,the man just has to be aroused to have s*x.
i'm a pragmatic person.i beleive in action rather than noise.
a man is telling a lady he doesnt want sex,and she can see he is fully erect.what is she supposed to think?
only a woman can claimed to be raped.
i don't really beleive that men can be raped.a man can be seduced yes,but not raped.except in rare cases like that drug onyinye mentioned.

Why are you trying to deny a simple reality? What does it take to make a man Hot?

Even a handshake is enough! grin
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2008
Michelin, anything turns a man on grin a simple hug can turn to something sexual. grin
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by rampant(f): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2008
michelin89:

Why are you trying to deny a simple reality? What does it take to make a man Hot? 

Even a handshake is enough!  grin

handshake ke?just look at him its enough to turn him on grin grin
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2008
onyinye2:

Michelin, anything turns a man on grin a simple hug can turn to something sexual. grin

rampant:

handshake ke?just look at him its enough to turn him on grin grin

I am starting to think lidbb2 is impotent! tongue grin
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by loffers(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2008
watch ur tongues rampant and onyiye
be sure of what u are saying
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2008
loffers:

watch your tongues rampant and onyiye
be sure of what u are saying
Im sure what im talking about. thanks for the reminder. even though it was useless, but thanks anyway.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by loffers(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2008
it's ok
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by tammyswits(f): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2008
If she injects some erection initiating drug in him then do the deed, otherwise almost impossible.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by ChinenyeN(m): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2008
Technically, I'd have to say yes, guys can (and from what I hear, do) get raped by ladies. It may seem as if they can't because of sexual arousal. Men (generally speaking) can easily be sexually aroused. That doesn't mean that they want to engage in intercourse. So, technically, yes, guys can, and sometimes do get raped by ladies.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by shayman(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2008
Guys can b raped in rare cases, (drugs or physical assault by a stronger or older woman), but most guys wld only be seduced not raped cos they easily get Hot!
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by NegroNtns(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2008
@Post,

If the man is the type that have erection in sleep, if he is laying on his back then this of course can create visual imaginations and if she take that imaginations too far, yes, she could end up riding him in his sleep.  This is rape.  But hey, ;who is complaining?  I will give a standing order, "anytime you see me in that position don't waste time just jump on it".

For those men that say it is not possible, dont under-estimate women.  Usually when we lay down we fall asleep fast, women do not.  She is laying there looking at your face, studying your sleep pattern, your breathe rhythym. When a woman talks of intimacy, she truly means it _ she wants to become one with you and know you more than you know yourself.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

@Post,

If the man is the type that have erection in sleep, if he is laying on his back then this of course can create visual imaginations and if she take that imaginations too far, yes, she could end up riding him in his sleep. This is rape. But hey, ;who is complaining? I will give a standing order, "anytime you see me in that position don't waste time just jump on it".

For those men that say it is not possible, don't under-estimate women. Usually when we lay down we fall asleep fast, women do not. She is laying there looking at your face, studying your sleep pattern, your breathe rhythym. When a woman talks of intimacy, she truly means it _ she wants to become one with you and know you more than you know yourself.

Men are always so happy to be raped! grin
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2008
michelin89:

I know!!! Look at him saying for his woman to "hop on it". Typical Hot men.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by NegroNtns(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2008
Men are always so happy to be raped!

Yesss! Michelin, If you had your way wouldnt you love to rape a man?

I know!!! Look at him saying for his woman to "hop on it". Typical Hot men.

Onyinye, what would you do if your man was in that position and you are in heat?
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Onyinye, what would you do if your man was in that position and you are in heat?
If i was in this so called "heat", i would just go in the fridge, get some ice tea, and cool off.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2008
michelin89:

Not if it's a gay man raping a str8 man
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Very true, but if it was a woman and a man, as Negro says he wants her to "hop on it" tongue
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Yesss! Michelin, If you had your way wouldnt you love to rape a man?

Oh common! I believe in human rights! grin

Ruby_Pearl:

That'd be fun to see!
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Bigtimmy: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2008
To all guys who do not believe it.I pray you expirience it especially when there are about 6 or more ladies involved who will not stop till they fully satisfy themselves then you will know it is not that enjoyable.I am writing from a friends expirence.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by KarmaMod(f): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2008
michelin89:

That'd be fun to see!

grin
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2008
Bigtimmy:

To all guys who do not believe it.I pray you expirience it especially when there are about 6 or more ladies involved who will not stop till they fully satisfy themselves then you will know it is not that enjoyable.I am writing from a friends expirence.

I am sure that friend of yours would pay to experience it again! tongue
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2008
michelin89:

I am sure that friend of yours would pay to experience it again! tongue
Michelin, You know you aint right for that!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2008
onyinye2:

Michelin, You know you aint right for that!!!!!!! grin grin grin

Like say na lie I talk! tongue
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Bigtimmy: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2008
Michelin@lol it will be very funny.But wat if you are the guy.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2008
Bigtimmy:

Michelin@lol it will be very funny.But what if you are the guy.

Take advantage of it to have my butt hole expanded. Only I can say what I go through when I have to deal with certain sh-its! grin
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2008
Michelin don't kill me this afternoon!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by StephenP(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2008
@topic, well yeah it's possible but it's whatever. . . unless she drugged me, tied me up, then whipped me as she raped me and was HELLA ugly. But if it was the sexy girl next door pushing me against the wall and "having her way with me" what can I say?? Go ahead. . . she shouldn't expect me to father the child she may have for me though.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by NegroNtns(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2008

Ruby,  that gay man that tries that is a novice and his sexual orientation must have robbed him the opportunity to fully appreciate the furious nature of a wounded man.  He knows the ways of women, but not that of men.  If he did he knows to keep his rotten dick away from a straight man.

You remember Ricki Lake??  Featured a programme where a str8 dude was blindsighted in a surprise "crush confession from a gay dude".  What was outcome?
Thats a str8 guy with a wounded ego, ; let the bloodshed begin!  Some one will pay dearly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Man With Three Legs And With Three Shoes,video / EXPOSED:Man Hid A Camera In His Friend's Bathroom To Watch His Naked Wife(VIDEO) / Man Hacks Girlfriend With Machete For Breaking Up With Him(Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.