Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,155 members, 7,852,947 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? (4471 Views)

Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) / Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable / Female Student Raped By Boys After Touching Her With Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2008
huh?

Anywaz, tell me abt the Ricki Lake dude. Never heard what happened
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2008
You see, most of you guys don't have a problem with a woman "raping" you. In fact you will allow it to happen or as Negro says "hop on it". Just goes to show how simplistic men are. Just a bunch of Hot creatures.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by NegroNtns(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2008
She had a show where people come and reveal or confess their secrets. She brought on a str8 guy who thought a girl he had interest was in the backroom and would come out and reveal her crush for him. Instead, it was a gay neighbour. He came out on live national show to reveal that he wanted to get down with dude. lol. Dude's ego was hurt. Back in their home town, dude pulled trigger and extinguished gay for messing with his reputation and manhood.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by NegroNtns(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2008
You see, most of you guys don't have a problem with a woman "raping" you. In fact you will allow it to happen or as Negro says "hop on it". Just goes to show how simplistic men are. Just a bunch of Hot creatures.

lol, Onyinye, answer my question. Put yourself in that position, you are next to man, his dick is hard, he is in his sleep, you sit there looking at it, thinking about Alice in Wonderland, then Alice start to take her bonnett off, her gown came off, and her garters come off, ;;; how would you handle it Onyinye?
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

She had a show where people come and reveal or confess their secrets. She brought on a str8 guy who thought a girl he had interest was in the backroom and would come out and reveal her crush for him. Instead, it was a gay neighbour. He came out on live national show to reveal that he wanted to get down with dude. lol. Dude's ego was hurt. Back in their home town, dude pulled trigger and extinguished gay for messing with his reputation and manhood.

That's have been fun to see! grin
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

lol, Onyinye, answer my question. Put yourself in that position, you are next to man, his privates is hard, he is in his sleep, you sit there looking at it, thinking about Alice in Wonderland, then Alice start to take her bonnett off, her gown came off, and her garters come off, ;;; how would you handle it Onyinye?

Lollipop lollipop! I want a lollipop! grin
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

lol, Onyinye, answer my question. Put yourself in that position, you are next to man, his privates is hard, he is in his sleep, you sit there looking at it, thinking about Alice in Wonderland, then Alice start to take her bonnett off, her gown came off, and her garters come off, ;;; how would you handle it Onyinye?
As i said before, i would go cool off somewhere. It aint my style to take advantage of a situation.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

lmao!!
as sad as that was, it was pretty funny
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by shayman(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2008
Awww, sounds mean
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

lmao!!
as sad as that was, it was pretty funny

You can say that again
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2008
shayman:

Awww, sounds mean

The guy shooting the gay dude right?

He has just deprived us of an important element!
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by KarmaMod(f): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2008
How is it funny that some loser decided to kill a dude that had a crush on him ?

Now that he's in jail, for being an angry slowpoke, the same gays he didnt want near him will now be the one raping his ass every night and this time without permission

Well deserved punishment I say grin
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by NegroNtns(m): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2008
How is it funny that some loser decided to kill a dude that had a crush on him ?

Now that he's in jail, for being an angry slowpoke, the same gays he didnt want near him will now be the one raping his ass every night and this time without permission

Well deserved punishment I say

Men live by a code that women cannot understand. Its the principles baby! I bet you that man is in there and no gay there try him. The gays go after weak men, not after someone like that, he came in with earned credibility already.

Lollipop lollipop! I want a lollipop!

Precisely my point! Thank you Michelin. Alice finally "hopped on it" grin
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Precisely my point! Thank you Michelin. Alice finally "hopped on it" grin

If the man in question is my bf nothing stops me from playing rough. But then why would I be in such a situation with a total stranger?
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by KarmaMod(f): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Men live by a code that women cannot understand. Its the principles baby! I bet you that man is in there and no gay there try him. The gays go after weak men, not after someone like that, he came in with earned credibility already.

*rolls eyes*

Keep telling yourself that. He has no gun to hide behind in prison.

He's probably already dead frrom being raped to death grin
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2008
KarmaMod:

*rolls eyes*

He's probably already dead frrom being raped to death grin

So meannnnn!
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by shayman(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2008
@michelin
thats how da last 5 posts ve been, simply MEAN!
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by KarmaMod(f): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2008
I try. cheesy

wannabe macho men get on my nerves.

All he had to do is say "nah" to his neighbor but since he's such a slowpoke, he ruined his life by ending up in prison, now having to suck off the big daddies of maximum prison. Dont know who he was trying to impress. Bloody loser.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by NegroNtns(m): 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2008
*rolls eyes*

He's probably already dead frrom being raped to death

You are beautiful when you roll those eyes, wink
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by KarmaMod(f): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2008
ashewo ni e sha
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by NegroNtns(m): 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2008
Really? What's wrong with it? Life is romantic. I will change your namefrom KarmaMod to "Alice in Wonderbed"
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2008
I want to get raped by a woman o!!

Kai!! E no go easy.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2008
rotflmao!! oniranu
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2008
Okija_juju:

I want to get raped by a woman o!!

Kai!! E no go easy.
Typical male response. bet you would allow her to tie you up. osuofia tongue
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by dapsycool(m): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2008
You wanna get raped by a woman, i pity ya folks. If the woman turn to women.Mr man you'll release blood and not sperm, by the time them finish with you, your life don finish!
Heard something like that happened early 90's in a girls only school in shagamu. Sex starved shaggy girls, them finish the guy lol
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by NegroNtns(m): 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2008
Onyinye, thats all you gonna get "typical male" response. Look, if i hear any guy come in here and say he is detests a woman raping him, me and that guy go get plenty misunderstanding here,
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2008
Blah Blah Blah. Bunch of Hot creatures.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2008
onyinye2:

Typical male response. bet you would allow her to tie you up. osuofia tongue

tie me, bind me, shackle me, even spank me as long as she will rape me, no problem.

What a topic.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2008
Okija_juju:

tie me, bind me, shackle me, even spank me as long as she will rape me, no problem.

What a topic.

Please seek mental help.osuofia
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by KarmaMod(f): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2008
wonderbed ni kon ni? Waterbed n ko? Olodo tongue
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2008
onyinye2:

Please seek mental help.osuofia

why??

Because  I want to be sexually assaulted by a woman??

A man rapes a woman, the world will not sleep. Now we are giving you the permission to rape us and we are sick??  
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by chamotex(m): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2008
yeeeeeeeeees!! very possible

ask sistawoman cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Hacks Girlfriend With Machete For Breaking Up With Him(Graphics Photos) / Cameroon Amber Boys Seen Harrasing Students For Going To School(video) / Guess The Last Meal Request Of A Condemn Criminal? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.