Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,138 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? (4455 Views)

Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) / Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable / Female Student Raped By Boys After Touching Her With Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2008
Okija_juju:

why??

Because  I want to be sexually assaulted by a woman??

A man rapes a woman, the world will not sleep. Now we are giving you the permission to rape us and we are sick??  
Very sick. who wants to be raped?
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2008
onyinye2:

Very sick. who wants to be raped?

I DO!!

By the opposite sex that is. Instead of thinking of it as rape, call it sex.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Joseph6(m): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2008
are u guys not gettin any sex or wat . f%@% dis thread
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2008
Okija_juju:

I DO!!

By the opposite sex that is. Instead of thinking of it as rape, call it sex.
if you want to have sex, fine. but if you want to be raped, now that is just sick.osuofia
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Bigtimmy: 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2008
Michelin@just say you want to get it expanded.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2008
onyinye2:

if you want to have sex, fine. but if you want to be raped, now that is just sick.osuofia

Rape is simply involuntary/unconsented sex.

Meanwhile, onye bu osuofia??
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2008
Okija_juju:

Rape is simply involuntary/unconsented sex.

Meanwhile, onye bu osuofia??
Aint nothing "simple" about rape.

Gini?
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Bigtimmy: 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2008
Oyinye2@but women get almost five times of the ecstasy when they are Hot.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 12:05am On Aug 11, 2008
Bigtimmy:

Oyinye2@but women get almost five times of the ecstasy when they are Hot.
So what are you exactly getting at?
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Bigtimmy: 12:07am On Aug 11, 2008
Michelin@Oh yeah he will pay them to totally paralyze is half limp d*k en.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Bigtimmy: 12:14am On Aug 11, 2008
Oyinye2@That Hot ladies will go to the extent and rape if the situation is set.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 12:15am On Aug 11, 2008
Sure timmy, but i doubt it. There is always a willing man around.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Bigtimmy: 12:24am On Aug 11, 2008
Oyinye2@i feel you walk up to him and tell him.Maybe Oh i need you or something.Although this kind of thing is rear i mentioned a friend.He was raped by ladies on drugs.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 12:26am On Aug 11, 2008
yeah ladies on drugs. Im talking about sane women here.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Bigtimmy: 12:32am On Aug 11, 2008
Oyinye2@Wats the difference they are high and definately not insane.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 12:37am On Aug 11, 2008
when i meant by sane, im talking about in full control of themselves. When you are high, you are not in full control. there is a big difference.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Bigtimmy: 12:48am On Aug 11, 2008
Oyinye2@ok guys are reduced not raped.Rape is a really nasty expirience for both guys and ladies.But generally guys are seduced not raped but those who were raped will not always tell you dey enjoyed it.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 12:51am On Aug 11, 2008
Most guys do enjoy it. . . somewhere down the experience.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Gabry(f): 5:58am On Aug 11, 2008
@ Topic,

yeah, why not? anything is possible on earth. . . Its just that I wont be one of them angry
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Bigtimmy: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2008
Oyinye2@those guys who said they were raped and enjoyed it were not raped they were given treats of their lives.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2008
i went through some stuffs on google and i got some gist:

1. Some guys actually put themselves in trouble with their boastful self,  e.g this is a Thai     
    guy who calls himself a Super lover and was raped by women, lol

[size=15pt]Man Gets Raped By Five Women Who Wanted To Test His Super Lover Claims [/size]
A Thai man who boasted about his sex drive was sexually assaulted by women who wanted to see if he could back his shit up.
Not one, not two but five women aged between 20 and 47 confessed to the police that they stripped him naked, gave him so much alcohol that he couldn’t defend himself and then bleeped the shit out of him.
They also made a point to say that his claims as a lover were deeply exaggerated.
I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that he was drunk?
Here is the difference between the law when it comes to men and women.
The 47-year-old man agreed to drop the charges after the women offered to pay £30 towards his medical bill.
Maybe this is how they do it in Thailand, but in America I don’t think when it comes to sexual assault the police even give the victim a “do you want to drop the charges” option.
I am not saying men who rape women should get off by paying her medical expenses so don’t even go there with me. I am not advocating rape in any way for anybody.
What I am saying is that women say it is hard to tell the authorities, a parent or guardian when they get sexually assaulted? How do you think it feels when a man gets sexually assaulted and all of his buddies want to buy him a drink and celebrate and when he goes to the police the fucking cops want to offer a plea bargain.
“If they pay your doctor bills for the assault can we just call this one a wash? Whaddya say?”
I mean damn, what is the point?

http://www.8bm.com/diatribes/volume01/030/621.htm

2.  it is damn possible, but nobody would believe us, so all u juz gotta do is keep the   
     assault to urself, maybe it was for a purpose,lol
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Gabry(f): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2008
Yeap. That news is true. I've heard about it as well.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2008
Do guys Get Raped By Ladies?

rarely
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by davenport(m): 5:09am On May 09, 2009
Of course guys do get raped. Not by one lady, but by girls(about 5). I knw of a guy whose pal got raped in an all girls' secondary school here in Naija. About three of them decided to jump the school fence to see their grlfrnds since they weren't given acces thru d school gate. Unknown to them, some grls were havin some sort of private meeting somewhere at a corner in d school where they wanted to jump. dis unlucky pal was d first 2 drop into d skool compound. He was grabbed by d girls immediately he landed. D other two who were still on fence were shocked and cud only watch helplessly from behind some tree branches. d grls were 10 in number and were able to overpower him. They sucked his organ up and began action. At this point those on d fence fled. This guy who almost fainted was helped back up d fence by these same grls only wen they were thru.

Truth is Lil Jon has a mind of its own. With d right stimulation, even wen d mind isn't ready, Lil Jon cud be woken up.
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by deb(m): 3:43pm On May 25, 2009
This one go rape una o shocked shocked

Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by deb(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2009
u want try dem? dem go rough handle una cheesy

Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by Sissy3(f): 3:08am On May 26, 2009
in rare cases
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by biola44: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2009
lmao
Re: Do Guyz Get Raped By Ladies? by eherbal(m): 12:04am On Dec 19, 2010
I find it hard to believe that a dame can despoil a dude.in order to clear the air on the possibility of such anomaly,i volunteer myself for despoilation.any interested despoiler;female that is,should get in touch with me.sample the guinea pig. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INTERPOL ARRESTING NIGERIANS IN NIGERIAN (PHOTO) / Exclusive Photos Of The Niger Delta Militancy Some Years Back / 30 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ghana, 29 Of Them Are Nigerians, One Is A Ghanaian, 34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.