Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. (18410 Views)

How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man / Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer / How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Mchayy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
@OP upload your pic make I see you front and back! grin

Na big casala be dat, my advice for u na:

1. Change ur simcard
2. Make una put buglary for your house, make hin no park him boiz come ra*pe you.
3. Inform Mopol, No inform police ohh.. most police na egunje people and em dey fear cultist.
4. Carry mopol go warn am, make em carry am go barrack. I swear hin papa no go near you again.
5. If you sabi person wey be cultist wey belong to , carry am go meet am.
6. Incase you nor fit do 4 and 5, find babalawo, and carry am go meet am, make the babalawo threaten am with jazz. I swear, if hin see you, hin go run.
7. Tell your husby, not to confront him directly. Your hubby can team up with his friends and plot a way to deal with the buccanian nigga. Remember, two heads is better than one.
8. Keep praying! May the lord help you.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by owoyemi101(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
Am really Sorry and sad to hear that a buccania is doing such tin like dis . If you sure the guy is buccania , you would give me the guy location and name I would report him to any freegate in the area and he would be call to order . buccania is not like this , he have is own person problem that is why he raact in such manner . Am sorry . Send me mail private and I can tell you how to report him .

ekytessy: Good day my people, happy xmas in advance. pls I need ur advice. Am happily married wit two kids, I hv a neighbour who's also married wit four kids too, he doesn't want me to rest, I hv done every thing humanly possible to tell him off but he refused, I hv abused him, advice him, call him names but still he's after me dat he want us to date. I hv complained to my hubby but my elder sister adviced my hubby not to confront d man because he's an occult man he can harm him, he attends amorc and he's also a buccania. He now uses different numbers to call me because I don't pick his calls and he made me not to b picking any number dat is not registered on my phone, he kept on sending me text messages, I hv pleaded wit my hubby dat we hv to pack out from dat compound but he refused and said dat he will leave wen he builds his own house. I don't know wat else to do because his text messages irritates me and am scare of him, I think his persistence might b from their temple, I always do mid night prayer because of him, I don't want to involve his wife though we are not friends and he beats his wife all d time. I don't know how else to tell him off wit his numerous text messages. pls I need ur kindly advice

1 Like

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by gudugudumeje: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
Well, just keep ignoring him nicely.....Later u shd report him to women liberation NGO. Women lawyers and women journalists know such NGOs'. Or, move NAWOJ - Nigeria Association of Women Journalists and NUJ centres around. You wl surely be relieved of him.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ujujoan: O ye men of little faith!

Don't you know the power in that name JESUS? How can you be scared of an ordinary human being? So so sad!

Meanwhile your husband is kind of funny. Does he not know that he is being disrespected by this so-called neighbour? Why must he rool back and do nothing? He fears for his own life? What about you hsi wife? If the man can harrass you openly to that extent then he can also harm you! Your husband needs to step up and be a man!

How can a man be scared of his fellow man
I laugh in mormon. U neva jam.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ujujoan: And they wonder why women like 'bad boys' . . . See as person dey oppress im fellow man with alora things. Chei . . .
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Every woman needs to feel not only loved, but protected! By the time a man will let his fellow man opress him to this extent, he needs to get help!

@ OP if your hubby is so scared of this man and his faith is not helping him, let him join a cult too nah . . . Afterall d people there don't have 2 heads! grin
Haha, I know a 40-year-old f,ool who joined a cult because of this kain tin.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by owoyemi101(m): 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
Or give me the guy number ! I would discuss some issue to him and tell him you are my sister that he should stop disturing you . Leave am na where he com he went take go ! Na stupid man . buccania. Don't do like that +oo , abi u don't know where d guy belong too ? May eiye abi aye ! I think so but if not give me the guy number !

ekytessy: Good day my people, happy xmas in advance. pls I need ur advice. Am happily married wit two kids, I hv a neighbour who's also married wit four kids too, he doesn't want me to rest, I hv done every thing humanly possible to tell him off but he refused, I hv abused him, advice him, call him names but still he's after me dat he want us to date. I hv complained to my hubby but my elder sister adviced my hubby not to confront d man because he's an occult man he can harm him, he attends amorc and he's also a buccania. He now uses different numbers to call me because I don't pick his calls and he made me not to b picking any number dat is not registered on my phone, he kept on sending me text messages, I hv pleaded wit my hubby dat we hv to pack out from dat compound but he refused and said dat he will leave wen he builds his own house. I don't know wat else to do because his text messages irritates me and am scare of him, I think his persistence might b from their temple, I always do mid night prayer because of him, I don't want to involve his wife though we are not friends and he beats his wife all d time. I don't know how else to tell him off wit his numerous text messages. pls I need ur kindly advice
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by wirinet(m): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
[size=14pt] As I said gather your evidence and Sue. [/size]

I wish more Nigerians are encouraged to go to courtrooms and see lots of useless cases on trial. I have been in court where a man (he was a lawyer ) took his neighbor to court because of noise they make during daily night prayers, the prayer warriors (husband and wife ) were on their knees in court begging for forgiveness (that is after almost boasting that they have the right to worship their God as they please earlier ) and went on to sign an undertaken never to make noise again.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by LyfeJennings(m): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
& so cos he's AMORC.. AMORC dont tolerate such indecent acts and Bleep what is a Buccaneer. 1st,report to the police incase anything happens to u or ur husband
2ndly,create a scene when next he harasses U. Yell at him and let his family know what their dad is upto.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by andyanders: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2013

OP, this is my email address and I will advise you what to do and he will NEVER ever remember you again in his entire life. anddee2@yahoo.com. God is greater than him because your entire family life is in a big problem and you will handle this without him knowing what came over him.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by flyingdutchman(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
There are times that u have to been gentle. Women are courageous. If he wants hell, give him one! There's nothing a man hates more than an open confrontation. You need yo been radical, or he may think your hubby weak and get him out of his way. I say you infirm the police formally, then if he persists, get your broghers, cousins, hubby involved. That should shrivel his manhood
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Candour(m): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
@Woged2005 God bless you my sister.

Cultist ko babalawo ni. What nonsense indeed.

@OP, How can you allow one shameless guy put you and your family on the edge simply because he has the 'almighty guts' to claim membership of amorc? You too claim illuminatti na if you have little or no faith even after all your midnight prayers.

Pls he can do nothing. If he had powers, he won't be sharing the same compound with you. He's just a desperate man on heat like a dog and isn't worth the fear you have towards him.

The case doesn't even need prayers. Just tell him off, report to his wife and even his relatives if you can contact them. Get a lawyer to write a petition on your behalf to the police authorities and you'll see him scamper. Your hubby shouldn't let this mumu get away with this affront on your dignity. Haba!!

That is how one guy in my office thought I should be paying homage to him because he's a member of Eckanker (he didn't know my closest cousin has been an eckist for over 25 years hence I'd read every thing readable about them from his book shelf), after some few weeks of working together, he knew even if he was wearing Satan like a shirt, he had no choice but to be afraid of me. He now tries all he can to avoid me and if not possible, he ensures he's extra nice whenever we have reason to partner on any project.

Kick out that fear and kick this clown out of your life and thoughts.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by LyfeJennings(m): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
owoyemi101: Or give me the guy number ! I would discuss some issue to him and tell him you are my sister that he should stop disturing you . Leave am na where he com he went take go ! Na stupid man . buccania. Don't do like that +oo , abi u don't know where d guy belong too ? May eiye abi aye ! I think so but if not give me the guy number !

Guy,which levels now. No dey hassle other men now. I dunno of tingo but No axeman go ever do this kain thing... if u na doro,follow ur man talk make he stop to dey reason another man matter....
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Osgilliat(m): 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
Crap...so because he is now a buccanian he can mess with other peoples wives.thats why is good for women to marry a fearless man.if a cultist try that shit with my wife i go castrate am With or without my wife consent.go to the po po and report him.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by PastorOluT(m): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
Every_LadY: For now,change your number, pending when u are able to convince ur hubby for a relocation.

Secondly,there is no distance in the real of spirit,if this neighbour is as desperate as u painted here over u, then there is cause for alarm. U need spiritual protection against every of his ferry darts of love so called. Being born again in this evil and wicked generation is not negotiable,I dont mean feaking it but knowing u really are and gunning for ur spiritual privileges for ur protection.wish u all the best.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by oraclefemi(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
YOUR HUSBAND IS A PHUSSY...THREATEN MY WIFE? MY OWN WIFE? THAT HAS MY OWN KIDS? ORDINARY SAY U EYE MY WIFE SELF I GO CONFRONT YOU TALKLESS OF SAY YOU DEY CALL MY WIFE PHONE? AMORC OR NO AMORC .. NA ONE EARLY MONDAY MORNING FOR 6 O CLOCK THE MATTER GO END WHEN EVERYBODY DEY GO WORK. HE EITHER BEATS ME OR I BEAT AM ...IF PEOPLE ASK THE MATTER I GO SHOW THE TEXT MESSAGES .
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by dammytosh: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2013

My dear,

I blame your husband a lot. He can't confront him and he can't move out of the house. He is afraid of Death and also Afraid of Poverty. What can he stand ? angry angry angry

I am scared you might give in soon. I am having that feeling. embarassed

I will advice you tell his wife, show her the text messages. also , report to the police and let him be invited for threat.

I honestly don't think you should disturb God on his matter i the middle of the night,
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by hbrednic: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
if you need the help of a Boy scout,just call me.we are always prepared.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by pee777(m): 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
andyanders:

OP, this is my email address and I will advise you what to do and he will NEVER ever remember you again in his entire life. anddee2@yahoo.com. God is greater than him because your entire family life is in a big problem and you will handle this without him knowing what came over him.

Whatever advice anybody cannot give you in public please disregard them. They are all wolves in sheep cloths, dont compound your problem.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
Why don't you talk to the man's wife? Definitely she's not going to support her husband. Let her know how her husband have been stalking you and show her the evidence.

Please do not delete the messages he's been sending to you. You need it to make a police report if you decide to do it. That's the only way the police can help you out.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
wirinet: [size=14pt] As I said gather your evidence and Sue. [/size]

I wish more Nigerians are encouraged to go to courtrooms and see lots of useless cases on trial. I have been in court where a man (he was a lawyer ) took his neighbor to court because of noise they make during daily night prayers, the prayer warriors (husband and wife ) were on their knees in court begging for forgiveness (that is after almost boasting that they have the right to worship their God as they please earlier ) and went on to sign an undertaken never to make noise again.
grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao. I cant stop laughing.

Anyway, I got your message on the other thread. I was just worried why you don't come around anymore and hope you are fine. I will send you an email now to get your phone number cos I lost all my contacts.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Gregzee: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
You sound as if he's already having an upper hand in this. Well I can't judge from my point of view. But believe me this whole thing has to do with your style of life. There is a way you will live even DEVIL will be scared of you. Now he seems to know you intoto. Well my advice is that you change whatever riduclous lifestyle and get closer to God. Getting close to God is different from "Night virgil". You're the only one to clean this mess. Best of Luck.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by HenryThegreat1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
Av u married
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by drnoel: 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
there are many thing u could do like: change ur number, move to another appartment to name a few..
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by nopecin(m): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
Report to the police cos that an abuse and get a protection order against him...sikena
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by wirinet(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
2s£xy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao. I cant stop laughing.

Anyway, I got your message on the other thread. I was just worried why you don't come around anymore and hope you are fine. I will send you an email now to get your phone number cos I lost all my contacts.

My broda, thank you for caring. I have been having lots of challenges - family and healthwise, and we shall prevail. I am trying to organize my business and have been busy looking for finances. will let you know when we talk through phone or email

Wish you a very merry Xmas.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by jice(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
ekytessy: I hv done dat my dear but my hubby said he will build his own house b4 packing out, he has acquired land but he has not started building on it, thanks for ur advice
Ask him if he loves the house more than his family. You are fearful and that can make you fall to his pressure or his manipulations and non is good for him nor the family if he loves any of you.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by bobby7me(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
Madam, police him up With those text message that his is a treath to your life and family.
Come to think of it amorc and buccania are weakest wac confraternity.
What state are you?
Buca ko bacca ni
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by pee777(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
on a lighter but serious note: If you try all this police, court, report etc and it persist, you and your husband should set him up, just like you watch in home videos, corporate to an extent that you can video his actions and threaten him for blackmail. I tell you, the guy go withdraw even him membership from the so called cult.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
@Op; make a report with evidence to the cops. Make sure you have a copy and register it with a lawyer, with certain warning in front of the cops that you will table the matter in the next tenant meeting.

Let the property owner and the all the tenants know that you have been living with this burden, so that he is put on notice.

this way your safety is initially protected without confrontation, at first.

however, if he is a man without any conscience and remorse after this shame, let your husband drag you to confront him as to what is it between the two of you that is happening without his okay to it? This will give you to tell your husband in his presence that you have nothing with him, really except that he has invaded your space, making life unbearable.

this will be the time your husband tells him to stop because there will not be anymore conversation about it because the cops and your lawyer have been put on notice.

Anymore contact from him should at this point be met with a lot of baseball bats cracking his arm and leg bones to make know that there are limits and he had crossed many.

your husband and friends can do this. or he gets family members involved in cracking his bones.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by maxjax(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2013

if you guyz really love this life.....after reportin to tha police u must pack out
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
They sent him to come and get you and once you fall for him, you are gone from this world. The best option is to pack out of the house for now.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Lifebender(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
A case like this requires patience(not jonathan,buht her tricks are applicable).Dont stress urself,firstly make a report to the police and give them all the proofs and evidence needed(just in case if anytin happen to you or ur familty)...then continue to snub him,but no fatal approach.Continue to tell ur husband but tell him not to make any confrontation cos if he did,and it turns fatal,u'd blame urself.You should handle him urself.And by the way do you knw how to talk sense into mani mean a sermon.The next time give him a sermon....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Letter To Nigerian Parents / Benefits And Side Effects Of Using Delay Products To Beat Premature Ejaculati*n / Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.