Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Who Sing It Better - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Sing It Better (517 Views)

5 Reasons Why People Who Sing Are Happier, Healthier And Live Longer (regardless / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / Should We Use Hip-hop Or Fuji To Sing Choruses In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Sing It Better by EmmaUG: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2013
Among these tribe of nigeria which of them sings gospel song better in their language. You can also rate them starting from ur first to last.
Yoruba
Igbo
Hausa
last sunday on my way to the church was these women in my front also going to the church i assumed and a song (Igbo gospel song) was playing along the road and overheard her saying to her second, Igbo people sabi sing gospel song. Could it be so?

(1) (Reply)

Why Catholic Are Better Than Other Denomination And Are Not Idol Worshippers. / 31 Biblical Virtues To Pray For Your Children / Gospel Music Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.