Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - (25487 Views)

Justine Sacco Issues Apology After Being Fired For Tweet On AIDS In Africa / Obama's Trip To Africa Comes With A Hefty Price Tag (extra Security, Etc). / What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by Javanian: 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
It seems her twitter account has been shut down

https://twitter.com/JustineSacco

Read more here

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23HasJustineLandedYet&src=hash
Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by henryify2004(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
The AIDS is already in you because you white people gave us Africans the infection

2 Likes

Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by IAMBREEZY: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
What would you expect from a classless b*tch.

1 Like

Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by mauricerex: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
If I call you idiot I respect you be dat infact u and my dogs they drag sense who go even wan yansh you when we get classic girl with better intelligence
Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
vizkiz: Who brouqht AIDs 2 africa in d 1st place

No one, it originated right here in west Africa, it was transmitted from chimpanzees to humans.

Read a book.
Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by bknight: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
Now she has succeeded in making all of you realize u are one. You nnow join voices to condemn her as africans. But soon as this is over, you quickly remember seun is 'ofe mmanu' and eze-ndigbo is 'aje okuta ma mu omi'.

Smh at tribalists shouting down a racist undecided

26 Likes

Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by cap28: 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
The s.tupid bi.tch is already riddled with chlamydia, gonorrhoea and other deadly STDs so HIV aids will just be the icing on the cake for her. Hope the bit.ch's plane crashes and she's the only casualty.
Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by drnairalov: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
And dey say its just twitter. Lol now she has been fired from her job
Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by Seyixyz: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
Stay off our Continent u Pink Chicken

3 Likes

Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by Arosa(m): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
I hope she remain jobless for saying that.
Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by Ayanko(m): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
That means she is a fleet. Tell her to ZIP UP.
Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
racial cheap hoe... angry
Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by fittty(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
Why do these white MOFO's keep referring to Africa as a country? angry

1 Like

Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by LajaLaba: 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
God!wetin Africans do sef?enemies here and there......Save our souls father cry

1 Like

Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by Javanian: 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
And she has just been fired

http:///ASzm0aAc8m

1 Like

Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by Wallace2107: 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
lomaxx:
justine, u must either be ignorant or really uneducated.ure really very professionally incompetent.u fools depend so much on africa n yet u say shit that ain't true about africa.who d he'll needs a very ugly bitch like u here anyway? It's obvious ure leaving where Eva ure from 2 seek wild sex here u perv! It's not news that we are healthy n strong in africa, ur racist comment will eventually enslave yo ass.by d time were done with u on twitter n d likes, u will not only lose ur job,u will respect every African u meet anywhere n know that colour means nothing anymore...wake up n smell d coffee ugly bitch.times up.colour matters no more n we and many continents in d world say no 2 racism.

1 Like

Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by Mirahcul: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
wallflower:

No one, it originated right here in west Africa, it was transmitted from chimpanzees to humans.

Read a book.

HIV- Human immunedeficiency virus
isnt AIDS the advanced form of HIV... so read that very book very well before you comment...

Animals dont acquire this disease only humans

5 Likes

Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by Arosa(m): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
wallflower:

Read a book.

How can aids be transmitted from chips to human?
Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
bknight: Now she has succeeded in making all of you realize u are one. You nnow join voices to condemn her as africans. But soon as this is over, you quickly remember seun is 'ofe mmanu' and eze-ndigbo is 'aje okuta ma mu omi'.

Smh at tribalists shouting down a racist undecided
why do you think blacks call each other niggas, but shout at any white man that calls them nigga?? ...

5 Likes

Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
Arosa:

How can aids be transmitted from chips to human?

Probably the same way other viruses are transmitted to humans, eating an infected chimps flesh would do the trick,
Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by c0llynz02: 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nigerians stop killing yourselves over nothing, she was going to South Africa when she said that. Let the South Africans cry over it.
If she was on her way to Nigeria before that tweet, they would probably be laughing at us.

4 Likes

Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by Smily202(m): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm. ..She want African man to Bleep her......What a Shame ?

1 Like

Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
Mirahcul:

HIV- Human immunedeficiency virus
isnt AIDS the advanced form of HIV... so read that very book very well before you comment...

Animals dont acquire this disease only humans

There's no AIDS without HIV, and HIV_1 & 2 originated right here in west Africa.

HERE: http://www.theaidsinstitute.org/node/259
Re: Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - by PastorOluT(m): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
Is she coming here to sleep around or what?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Typhoon Nanmadol Slams Japan ( Pics, Video) / Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah / Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.