Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat (1171 Views)

My Experience After Eating In A Fast Food::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams / What Are The Health Effects Of Eating Expired Or Spoiled Food To Human Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by Marryanne(f): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2008
If a guy takes u to a fast food to eat wat would you like to order for.

Chiken and pie, chiken and chips or wat?
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by iice(f): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2008
Anything that will agree with my stomach
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by jaquan(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2008
akara and akamu with milk!
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by moHot(f): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2008
what a question! anyway Ofada Rice And Isiewu grin wink tongue
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by chamotex(m): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2008
"just water please" some girls trying to be posh cheesy cheesy
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by lucabrasi(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2008
pls i have a bloated tummy and cant eat much but ill manage, cheesy chicken and chips,fried rice and whole chicken ,orange juice just 1 malt and meat pie and doughnut to take away,
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by chamotex(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2008
lucabrasi:

please i have a bloated tummy and can't eat much but ill manage, cheesy chicken and chips,fried rice and whole chicken ,orange juice just 1 malt and meat pie and doughnut to take away,

e be like say this ur babe just escape from starvation camp grin grin grin
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by lucabrasi(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2008
chamotex:

e be like say this your babe just escape from starvation camp grin grin grin
noo,she doesnt have an apetite because she s recovering from malaria,did you notice that she had some packed for takeaway grin grin
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by SeanT21(f): 2:04am On Aug 04, 2008
If he takes me to Burger King, I want

Whooper JR
Large fries
Large Milkshake
Large Drink

At Mickydees

Snack Wrap
Big Mac
Large Drink
Salad
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by Shaz(f): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2008
Awon onijekuje. . You cannot extend ya hand to ya pocket and order according to ya supplies?
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by lucabrasi(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2008
SeanT21:

If he takes me to Burger King, I want

Whooper JR
Large fries
Large Milkshake
Large Drink

At Mickydees

Snack Wrap
Big Mac
Large Drink
Salad

are you a lagos girl by any chance? grin grin
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by SeanT21(f): 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2008
lucabrasi:

are you a lagos girl by any chance? grin grin

LIBERIAN GIRL ALL DAY, EVERYDAY!!
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by maborukoje(f): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2008
I DONT NEED 2 GO 2 FASTFOOD IF U WANT 2 WIN A HEART JUST TAKE ME 2 A PEPPERSOUP JOINT
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by Gamine(f): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2008
A guy can never take me to a Fastfood to eat kiss

so @TOPIC, impossicant
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by TheJoker1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2008
maborukoje:

I DONT NEED 2 GO 2 FASTFOOD IF You WANT 2 WIN A HEART JUST TAKE ME 2 A PEPPERSOUP JOINT

Tres bien. There's this lovely open air psoup joint just after Pan African University with about four diff types of psoup in the house. maybe someday sometime you could come sample it with me.
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by MrCrackles(m): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2008
Gamine:

A guy can never take me to a Fastfood to eat kiss

so @TOPIC, impossicant
[/quote

can a guy take you to the bedroom then?! cheesy
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by ifyalways(f): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2008
fried beans and soaking garri kiss
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by toshacer: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2008
and whats wrong with that?
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by omobolaluv(f): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2008
Well i dont think there is any food cook in a joint that i can cook, even if i cant i will come to nairaland to get the recipe, but if i have to, i will go for ice cream and pie,
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by Flakybaby(f): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2008
Will order for wat i know i can afford when am alone and it doesnot necessarily have to be a fast food outlet,
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by princeonx: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2008
If there's anything on their menu that you can't afford, then you have no business being there not to talk of taking someone!
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by tRoOE(f): 1:45am On Sep 14, 2008
[size=13pt]Pounded yam, efo with snail,chicken,goat meat and cat fish, along with fanta and he can surely get me some grey goose afterward[/size]
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by MrCrackles(m): 1:46am On Sep 14, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]Pounded yam, efo with snail,chicken,goat meat and cat fish, along with fanta and he can surely get me some grey goose afterward[/size]

see ya fufu mouth! grin
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by tRoOE(f): 1:50am On Sep 14, 2008
Brash!:

see ya fufu mouth! grin
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: To The Gurls:what Would U Order For If A Guy Takes You To A Fast Food To Eat by Moyola(f): 2:24am On Sep 14, 2008
Garium sulphate, milk, suga n moin-moin!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Nigerian Resturant In Dc Area / ,,,,.. / Pap Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.