Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,709 members, 7,865,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

APC Is Not A Progressive Party: Femi Falana, Aturu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Not A Progressive Party: Femi Falana, Aturu. (2313 Views)

Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive / Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer / Aturu Slams Fashola On Lagos Fire Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Not A Progressive Party: Femi Falana, Aturu. by xandy84: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Am not a fan of GEJ bt APC is not an option either! Where in this world would you condemn member of a political party and later beg them to join you? I will rather stick to pdp then try hypocrites of APC
Re: APC Is Not A Progressive Party: Femi Falana, Aturu. by ketoprofen(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Maxymilliano: What APC is after is just to ensure that the Acronym PDP does not produce the next president come 2015. They are ready to absolve all PDP members if they are willing to defect. Don't be surprise if tomorrow they begin to discuss a merger with PDP.

That explains why they are searching for TOKUNBO PDP politicians desperately ...

lol @ merging with PDP!
Re: APC Is Not A Progressive Party: Femi Falana, Aturu. by taharqa: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2013
ketoprofen:

lol @ merging with PDP!
Yes, na. B4 nko? They are willing to do anytin to get back to Power and d Pie....
Re: APC Is Not A Progressive Party: Femi Falana, Aturu. by citizenY(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2013
Somewhere in this forum, I have expressed fears of a possible explosion in APC because of the conflicting interests moving into the party. I fear that it may take place at a point where and when salvage is impossible..election.

Having said that, my grouse with the progressive movement is that everything collapses on the verge of victory. Abacha/IBB were subjugated and the progressives left the vultures to feast. They are about to do so again.

Falana and Aturu are free to say their bit but I am yet to see their own progressive party..These lawyers just make noise..advertisement ..really.

The plain truth is that they are waiting anxiously for elections and of course the tribunals.We all know what happens.. abracadabra and our stolen money is laundered to legal fees.Stolen money changes hands.

I tire.
Re: APC Is Not A Progressive Party: Femi Falana, Aturu. by taharqa: 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I will rather go for FRESH wine like GEJ and his team (Okonjo Iweala, Stella Oduah, Prof Nebo, Akinwumi Adeshina, Aganga,et al) than STALE wine consisting of Tinubu (governor Lagos State 1999-2007), Buhari (military head of state 1983-1984), IBB (military president 1985-1993), OBJ (military head of state 1976-1979 and civillian president 1999-2007) et al.
Gbam!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Attracts $1.65B Investment, As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project / PDP And Her Reprehensible Amnesia / Meet Dr. Ramon Adedoyin - A possible Contender For Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.