Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama (3109 Views)

President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) / Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha / President Barrack Obama Of United States Of America To Visit Akwa Ibom state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2013
Whao! i love kids
Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
miss.terious:
What this is is awesome PR for Obama. Even if he isn't working at all, we look at the pictures & we fall in love. I wish Oga Jona would discover this ageless secret & bring his family more into the limelight & distract us from his uncharismatic personality

I love the pictures BTW smiley

"We"?!
Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ptff! All staged. cheesy
Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by solomon111(m): 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Take this trash out of here.
Who cares about the pictures of the american president?
Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by Built2last: 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
solomon111: Take this trash out of here.
Who cares about the pictures of the american president?

Hating is like cancer

You need joy bro,

its the antidote.

because we are not used to such life in this part of the world doesn't make it staged.
Re: Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama by solomon111(m): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
Built2last:

Hating is like cancer

You need joy bro,

its the antidote.

because we are not used to such life in this part of the world doesn't make it staged.
obama is not my president,you morøn.
I don't care what he does in his spare time.
Take this trash to american forums and show them there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! / Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? / JIMI AGBAJE Is Winning In Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.