Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha (57440 Views)

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) / Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by lalasticlala(m): 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2015

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by INTROVERT(f): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sweet

Most fulani men ive met are super handsome

Is that the 10mil naira watch on her hand.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by kodded(m): 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
undecided undecided
with her N10 million wristwatch

"all liars shall perish in hell fire" angry angry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by donsmall94(m): 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
That's Our President and First Lady
God bless u for us, and give u the wisdom to lead us right.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by chiefololade: 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Handsome, gorgeous, classy, fine, attractive and beautiful.. I hope the nation will be qualified with these adjectives in time to come. God bless Nigeria smiley wink

59 Likes

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by dunkem21(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Cute ..

..I love that watch ..grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by midolian(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
The picture of our amiable personable Buhari and his sparkling beauty.. God indeed has over-blessed this union. cool cool

While the well meaning Nigerians are busy appreciating this wonderful view, Haters are busy investigating the worth of Aisha's neck-lace, wristwatch, ring, eye-glass, veil etc

#joblessNIGERIANS

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by ritababe(f): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mrs aisha look like apple

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by wise7(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
In all fairness, anyone that says this woman isn't beautiful may born willy-willy or bush-baby, better still chucky or Quasimodo. grin

She is beautiful!!
Potential Sugar mummy. grin

No problem about the watch.

I guess it would tell her when any First Lady fairer than her would be born, which should be a very long time from now. grin

Or when every anti-Buhari's regime would develop high bp and die. lipsrsealed

29 Likes

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
grin
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Lagusta(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
That's my presidio.....

And my first lady!!!

Haters can go and piss on a transformer

Quote me and quench.....

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by BlackTechnology: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Instead of APC Changing Nigeria, they are busy show casing their families

Buhari

When will the change begin oooo

APC = Government by propaganda grin

12 Likes

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by aieromon(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
kiss kiss Madam First Lady

1 Like

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Aminat508(f): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sai Buhari

grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Escalze(m): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Escalze was here!
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by aieromon(m): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
In all fairness, anyone that says this woman isn't beautiful may born willy-willy or bush-baby.

She is beautiful!!
Potential Sugar mummy. grin

The Vaseline crew have a folder where they save all her pictures (they have to crop out Baba though)

23 Likes

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by BlackTechnology: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
Sweet

See confession

Women and money
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by valmunich(m): 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by iyatrustee(f): 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pretty woman!

I like the fact that he has refused to send her to the prison of a black veil

9 Likes

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Mogidi: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nice picture. but am
Still shocked to learn Aisha is just a hairdresser who can afford a #10mil watch.

Here is her saloon
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2476060_abuja20150219002381_jpeg0efdd061279363d976e43ff4abe83b7c

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
aieromon:

The Vaseline crew have a folder where they are saving all her pictures (they have to crop out Baba though)

lols.
My hubby has the inauguration picture where she was on sunglasses. He was like 'barbz, this woman get swaggg, not the other one that looks like eggroll abi buns'.

He said it like four times, I come vex...na wetin
Make I kill myself by myself zi?? Lmao, jealousy been wan kill me.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by nerodenero: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Enough of criticism, let me admit that the two helped their generation. This isn't a case of white pap in black pot. It is a case beautiful people bearing beautiful children.

5 Likes

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by hassan85(m): 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Shes Beautiful #fact. She bought a wristwatch and so what? Shes not a public office holder plus shes a business woman. She has friends, shes entitled to accept gifts. Shes the wife of a former head and new head of state. Amin she didnt steal like okonjo and Deiziani. Today tanoids are blaming and criticizing her. But Barcanista and oda stooges opened a thread to Praise Deiziani Alison Madueke. Just yesterday house of reps cought her wantin again. Aisha stole from nobody. Like her or not shes A Beauty.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by rabimlomo: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Beautiful cheesy And is that not "that" watch ?

1 Like

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Lilimax(f): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lovely picture! smiley
They fits each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by DropShot: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
HATERS SURELY WON'T LIKE THIS.

DON'T TAKE TO FP. SOME PEOPLE WILL DIE.

8 Likes

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Rilwayne001: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Unlike that clueless idiott called GEJ angry

7 Likes

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
Sweet

Yes it is.

1 Like

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by lalasticlala(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
My hubby has the inauguration picture where she was on sunglasses. He was like 'barbz, this woman get swaggg, not the other one that looks like eggroll abi buns'.

He said it like four times, I come vex...na wetin
Make I kill myself by myself zi?? Lmao, jealousy been wan kill me.

Hahahaha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
money good
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
This aisha woman go get like 10 sugar boys.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) / Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.