Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,326 members, 7,867,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated (1995 Views)

Jehova's Witnesses, Do U Have This In Your Bible? / Testimony Of Ex-Jehova's Witness - Perhaps She is lying ? / Catholic Dating A Jehova Witness, Your Advice Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by shyvicky: 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
Sabre-tooth:
dummy, you should dot your 'i' where it appears as a word. He even has no idea he ought to leave space after a comma. To think you are trying to decide who shouldn't get an education
mumu so u went open micro soft,to prove u know english,one reason u r still jobless
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by shyvicky: 12:00am On Dec 25, 2013
JMAN05:

What is church biblically? and how can one go to church?
the word church is not in d bible, but temples wia dia,and we were meant to understand dat, hannah went to the temple crying and praying for a son,dat d prophet came out n said r u drunk,...,that means u can go to God and worship and ask from ur own heart,instead of going in ur new clothes probably ties and shirt and trousers with square or flat bags,and umbrella
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by shyvicky: 12:12am On Dec 25, 2013
Boomark:

You shouldn't be quoting scriptures for someone who is 'illiterated' but knows how to speak small English. Can she handle it?

Well, lets see if she knows the meaning of 'church of Christ.' For her mind, na one big empty building. Smh!!! For her name and wo..
ode unlike ur blinded fools,who never deem it fit to check out other churches and know the truth, i have visited many churches including ur halls and church of christ (of later day saint) and i have d knowledge that they are using the book of mormon,and it was found by joseph smith,tell me,you dont know how you brothers and sisters are fornicating among themselves,in jw halls,just because the girls are looking for dates that will lead to acceptible marriage to their memebers in jw,lie and let God strike you,later they will come out as saint to preach heaven on earth
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by shyvicky: 12:17am On Dec 25, 2013
I love this thread it has shown,how jw members can be arrogant, insulting, boastful, selfish, and blind from the comments they have made here, of which they will never try if they come to preach to you,because then, they are saints, hypocrites
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by shyvicky: 12:18am On Dec 25, 2013
I love this thread it has shown,how jw members can be arrogant, insulting, boastful, selfish, and blind from the comments they have made here, of which they will never try if they come to preach to you,because then, they are saints, hypocrites all of them, Christ says go ye into the world and preach to all nation, every Sunday after i have come back from church,your members will come disturbing, where as space day for maidugiri we people never hear of Christ, un no want die, when other churches come take risk finish, una go come with umbrellas
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by shyvicky: 12:32am On Dec 25, 2013
Sabre-tooth:
dummy, you should dot your 'i' where it appears as a word. He even has no idea he ought to leave space after a comma. To think you are trying to decide who shouldn't get an education
i am not educated but i can remember that, there is a term called "arguementum ad humenium" which is Latin, and it says if you are having an arguement with some one and the person decides to rain insult on you instead of making his or her point that, it is an attack on person which makes the person statement invalid, dear follow follow, please am not educated, but have seen and decide to air my opinion about your the wrong steps your cult called jehiva witness is following
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2013
Shyvicky, this has not been attended to.

shyvicky:

Sorry sir, that was a wrong answer. please, research it, I will give u another chance.

What is church biblically? and how can
one go to church?

that is why you should know ur subject well before criticizing the witnesses. just imagine the gaffe!!

Earlier you said that we rather listen to men who said that miracle, speaking in tongues have ceased.

Can you read and explain 1cor. 13:8-13
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2013
shyvicky: I love this thread it has shown,how jw members can be arrogant, insulting, boastful, selfish, and blind from the comments they have made here, of which they will never try if they come to preach to you,because then, they are saints, hypocrites

oga, answer that simple question above pls.
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by OlaoChi: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2013
Boomark:

You shouldn't be quoting scriptures for someone who is 'illiterated' but knows how to speak small English. Can she handle it?

Well, lets see if she knows the meaning of 'church of Christ.' For her mind, na one big empty building. Smh!!! For her name and wo..

Nonsense
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Boomark(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
shyvicky: ode unlike ur blinded fools,who never deem it fit to check out other churches and know the truth, i have visited many churches including ur halls and church of christ (of later day saint) and i have d knowledge that they are using the book of mormon,and it was found by joseph smith,tell me,you dont know how you brothers and sisters are fornicating among themselves,in jw halls,just because the girls are looking for dates that will lead to acceptible marriage to their memebers in jw,lie and let God strike you,later they will come out as saint to preach heaven on earth

I wonder if you even get sense sef. When i said church of Christ, i meant the body of Christ not the buildings you visited. You accused people of not going to church yet you say the word church is not in the bible. Insults will never make you look educated or big. It will make you look like something i don't know what to it.

If you know something, quote scriptures, show us you have understanding, that you are standing on the truth and not deluded.

A lot of those that start with insults are usually deluded. grin

If are confused about the kingdom of God on earth, i will post something scriptural for you, let me see if you will have any say.

@Ola ochi
Is "Nonsense" a bible quotation that shows the meaning "church."

SMH!!! For onye ochi grin
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Boomark(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
@shyvicky

Boomark:

Mt 5:5
Blessed are the meek, for the shall inherit the earth.

When will this take place or will it not happen?

1Pe 3:13
Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look forward to a new heaven and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Rev 21:1-4
And i saw a new heaven and a new earth... 2 then i, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God ... "behold, the terbanacle of God is with men..."

Rev 21:23-24
And the city has no need of the sun... And the nations of those who are saved shall work by it light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honour into it.

If you are literate, go and find scriptures that prove these things wrong. And if you digress, i no get time to pursue you, just go and upgrade your understanding with humility in your heart(d one u get b4 is dead).
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by shyvicky: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
JMAN05:

Form a thread for any of the topic you want to discuss, instead of condemning when you ve not proved our stand wrong. open thread for miracle.

2. when did we say that Jesus hasnt come and gone?

3. how do we not accept Jesus as God's son, and listen too him?
hello dude,1) i am not condeming you guys,rather am trying to make you see the truth,2) and i didnt say you guys dont know that christ has come and gone,but you are like the pharisees that knew too much and dont believe that christ has come and gone,3) you guys prefer to call you church jehova and u claim to be christains instead of judaism,that believes in God direct, (google 13 principles of faith of judaism expecially no 5)you prefer to ask God direct in his name,instead of in jesus name,now God said listen to jesus,that he is his son,that means in all he has to tell you,now jesus now told you that he is the way,the truth and light that no one comes to the father except through him,but your founders now tell you that jesus is a messanger that you should prayer and call jehovas name direct,please tell me,how you have listen to jesus when you chose to ignore his name

1 Like

Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Boomark(m): 3:15am On Dec 26, 2013
shyvicky: hello dude,1) i am not condeming you guys,rather am trying to make you see the truth,2) and i didnt say you guys dont know that christ has come and gone,but you are like the pharisees that knew too much and dont believe that christ has come and gone,3) you guys prefer to call you church jehova and u claim to be christains instead of judaism,that believes in God direct, (google 13 principles of faith of judaism expecially no 5)you prefer to ask God direct in his name,instead of in jesus name,now God said listen to jesus,that he is his son,that means in all he has to tell you,now jesus now told you that he is the way,the truth and light that no one comes to the father except through him,but your founders now tell you that jesus is a messanger that you should prayer and call jehovas name direct,please tell me,how you have listen to jesus when you chose to ignore his name

The bolded dey make me laff. I thought this person knows something that makes her want to deny others their right to education. You don't know how to lie again I can see you are just an enthusiastic 'Googler.'

Next time, before you insult people, make sure you know something.
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by shyvicky: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2013
Boomark:

The bolded dey make me laff. I thought this person knows something that makes her want to deny others their right to education. You don't know how to lie again I can see you are just an enthusiastic 'Googler.'

you know you jehova witness, dont always see reasons to listen to other people except what you have been told,like brain washed suicide bombers, you call yourselves christains but you pray in jehova's name(thereby copying judaism principles of faith no 5) i didnot say you guys should be denied education, but since you guys dont get involved in competition, you should open your own schools, where you will not come to morning devotion, because you dont want the organiser to pray in repitations of amen or any other word, and come to think of it, there is competition in normal schools, because one comes first and another comes last, since you guys dont compete and you dont play football as such, then go and establish your own schools thats what i said. Please tell me what you guys do to demon possess memebers of your church since you guys dont believe in excorsim, and i know that devil is at work, and he got some of your members too, please answer without derailling the question by adding insult
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Lordlexyy: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Boomark:

Your attempt to cheery pick and to attack the op rather than focus on his/her observations shows your confusion. The questions begging for answer now is that: 1. Do you believe Jesus is God. 2. Do you believe in miracles and prophesis. 3. If you believe in Jesus, do you pray in His name as the bible prescribed.
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
shyvicky: hello dude,1) i am not condeming you guys,rather am trying to make you see the truth,2) and i didnt say you guys dont know that christ has come and gone,but you are like the pharisees that knew too much and dont believe that christ has come and gone

how can we be like the pharisees and yet we believe that Jesus hav come and gone? does the pharisees believe that? ur answer, lets see whether u ar not the one being like the pharisees who accuse Jesus of what he didnt do.

pls answer that.

3) you guys prefer to call you church jehova and u claim to be christains instead of judaism,that believes in God direct

when did we call our "church" Jehova? and what is a church?

or you mean JW? if thats true, then what is wrong with the name?

(google 13 principles of faith of judaism expecially no 5)you prefer to ask God direct in his name,instead of in jesus name,now God said listen to jesus,that he is his son,that means in all he has to tell you,now jesus now told you that he is the way,the truth and light that no one comes to the father except through him,but your founders now tell you that jesus is a messanger that you should prayer and call jehovas name direct,please tell me,how you have listen to jesus when you chose to ignore his name

How and who told you that we dont pray in Jesus name? ur answer.

OR are you in effect stating that praying with Jesus as the way means that we should not pray to God and end it in Jesus name? what do you understand when the bible says that Jesus is the way? you mean it means you dont pray to God direct? elucidate.

2. on messenger, lets do the research together so that you dont scold me.

answer: what is the hebrew word for messenger? waiting...

1 Like

Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Shyvicky, this has not been attended to.

Sorry sir, that was a wrong answer. please, research it, I will give u another chance.

What is church biblically? and how can
one go to church?

that is why you should know ur subject well before criticizing the witnesses. just imagine the gaffe!!

Earlier you said that we rather listen to men who said that miracle, speaking in tongues have ceased.

Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by shyvicky: 12:54am On Dec 27, 2013
JMAN05: Shyvicky, this has not been attended to.

dont you the difference between "will cease" and "have ceased" it says will and not have,why dont you answer my questions directly, Jesus said, no one comes to the father except through me,for i and my father are one,and God said you should listen to jesus,cos he is his son, but you chose to go to God direct and not through christ (thats why you are jehova witness and not christ witness) cos u believe christ is only a messanger of God,and still call yourselves christain,check out judaism's principles of faith no 5,and remember judaism are the pharisees and saducees,which you people are like,because they believe they know all the scriptures,and the behave holier than everyone else...bewarned just because you were born a witness doesnot mean you will follow human directions like sheep, think this things yourself,make your findings and ask, am i really a christain?
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by RikoduoSennin(m): 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
All this are all off thread:But it can't be helped!

shyvicky: dont you the difference between "will cease" and "have ceased" it says will and not have.

Yes, @least now you know it "will cease", So when is the question. To know that you must understand how the miraculous gifts of the holy spirit was transfer. That is better left to another thread.

shyvicky:
Jesus said, no one comes to the father except through me,for i and my father are one,and God said you should listen to jesus,cos he is his son, but you chose to go to God direct and not through christ

A)"No one comes to the Father except through Jesus", YES, that is why we pray to The Father(Jehovah/Yahweh) through Jesus(Middleman).

B)"I and the Father are one", the same word translated "One" is still the Word translated the bond between a man and a woman- being "one". They have same meaning. Jesus is not the Father, he did not Pray to himself only mad men refer to themselves in the third person.

C)"but you chose to go to God direct and not through christ". Obviously you have never seen or heard a JW pray before only hearsay.
Q: Did the Isrealite pray before Jesus, A: Yes.
Q:Why then did the disciples ask Jesus to teach them how to pray. A: They want to know the proper way to pray. Q:How did Jesus say we should pray. A:You MUST pray this way,"OUR FATHER in the heaven....", did Jesus say we should address someone else, maybe himself, No, but the Father thru him-he being the Mediator.

shyvicky:
(thats why you are jehova witness and not christ witness)

Sorry to disappoint you,but that is not the reason. Isaiah 43:10 is the reason. Even Jesus is a witness-Read Rev 3:14-"...Faithful and True witness..." Or do you not know that Jesus or Yeshua is a derivative of YHWH or JHVH.

shyvicky:
cos u believe christ is only a messanger of God,and still call yourselves christain,check out judaism's principles of faith no 5,and remember judaism are the pharisees and saducees,which you people are like,because they believe they know all the scriptures,and the behave holier than everyone else...

JW did not say Jesus is ONLY a messenger of Jehovah. He is that (a messenger) and More, e.g A Mighty God, Only begotten Son of God, a King and High priest of God.

shyvicky:
bewarned just because you were born a witness doesnot mean you will follow human directions like sheep, think this things yourself,make your findings and ask, am i really a christain?

Children of Witness Parents learn the Truth to be their own, hence they can defend their faith using nothing but the bible while their peers cannot. Only When their Peers have grown and become expose were they able to repeat what their parents, friends,Pastors etc are saying without bible proof.

A christian means christ follower: How did christ live his life, Supposing Christ was still alive how will he dress, groom, conduct himself. What have been his primary concern-get rich or preach the word. Living along with the answers to those question is what being a christian is, who are doing their best(since we are not perfect) to do all it takes even making sacrifice to do all that.

3 Likes

Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by campusflavour: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
RikoduoSennin: All this are all off thread:But it can't be helped!

Yes, @least now you know it "will cease", So when is the question. To know that you must understand how the miraculous gifts of the holy spirit was transfer. That is better left to another thread.

A)"No one comes to the Father except through Jesus", YES, that is why we pray to The Father(Jehovah/Yahweh) through Jesus(Middleman).

B)"I and the Father are one", the same word translated "One" is still the Word translated the bond between a man and a woman- being "one". They have same meaning. Jesus is not the Father, he did not Pray to himself only mad men refer to themselves in the third person.

C)"but you chose to go to God direct and not through christ". Obviously you have never seen or heard a JW pray before only hearsay.
Q: Did the Isrealite pray before Jesus, A: Yes.
Q:Why then did the disciples ask Jesus to teach them how to pray. A: They want to know the proper way to pray. Q:How did Jesus say we should pray. A:You MUST pray this way,"OUR FATHER in the heaven....", did Jesus say we should address someone else, maybe himself, No, but the Father thru him-he being the Mediator.

Sorry to disappoint you,but that is not the reason. Isaiah 43:10 is the reason. Even Jesus is a witness-Read Rev 3:14-"...Faithful and True witness..." Or do you not know that Jesus or Yeshua is a derivative of YHWH or JHVH.

JW did not say Jesus is ONLY a messenger of Jehovah. He is that (a messenger) and More, e.g A Mighty God, Only begotten Son of God, a King and High priest of God.

Children of Witness Parents learn the Truth to be their own, hence they can defend their faith using nothing but the bible while their peers cannot. Only When their Peers have grown and become expose were they able to repeat what their parents, friends,Pastors etc are saying without bible proof.

A christian means christ follower: How did christ live his life, Supposing Christ was still alive how will he dress, groom, conduct himself. What have been his primary concern-get rich or preach the word. Living along with the answers to those question is what being a christian is, who are doing their best(since we are not perfect) to do all it takes even making sacrifice to do all that.
i like the way you answered the questions brillantly, but let me ask you, do u know everything i do now, i can back it up with the bible, for a example i can walk to ur farm land, take your yam and eat when asked, i will say Jesus did it, its not seen, or take your vehicle that you parked afterall he took anothers donkey or so, and rode, when Jesus said u should pray thus, go to your room lock yourself and pray,does it mean its only inside our rooms that we should pray? Then why do you people left that one and do pray inside your church? Do u know that the ealy christains killed to defend themselves and the bible, that when the night templers came out,but christ said if someone slaps you give him the other side to slap,but we do see jehova witness going to police stations to win cases,we see them working in civil services while the say they are not part of govt,pls was zachious not a civil servant for the govt? The question is, what is right to do? Do we select those that will favour us and leave others? The bible said go ye into the world and preach to all nations, but you guys will come knocking on my door when i am just back from church, but you dont think is necessary to go to maidugiri and preach to people who doesnt know about jesus,or saudi arabia and so on,did they did the disciples and appostles preach among the already baptised members? Or did they look for unbelievers to teach the goodnews, and i dont know why should believe that miracles, tongues, exorcism, prophesy has ceased, when the devil is still working,dont you think we need this things more now, Jesus knew the important of miracles thats why he had to let the brothers catch enough fish first before saying follow me, thanks
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
shyvicky: dont you the difference between "will cease" and "have ceased" it says will and not have,why dont you answer my questions directly, Jesus said, no one comes to the father except through me,for i and my father are one,and God said you should listen to jesus,cos he is his son, but you chose to go to God direct and not through christ (thats why you are jehova witness and not christ witness) cos u believe christ is only a messanger of God,and still call yourselves christain,check out judaism's principles of faith no 5,and remember judaism are the pharisees and saducees,which you people are like,because they believe they know all the scriptures,and the behave holier than everyone else...bewarned just because you were born a witness doesnot mean you will follow human directions like sheep, think this things yourself,make your findings and ask, am i really a christain?

Granted, the statement was still future at the time Paul penned those words, however, that miraculous powers ceased after the apostles and those who received it died. Why? cos it was during the laying of hands of the apostles or during there presence was the gift transmitted. When the apostles died, no one evidently transmitted the miraculous gift of the spirit.

As for the other writeup, I ve replied it above. I wonder why you didnt see it.
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
@shyVicky

You know you ignored my question about "church"?
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by woky: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
@shyvicky

are u male or female??
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Boomark(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
shyvicky: you know you jehova witness, dont always see reasons to listen to other people except what you have been told,like brain washed suicide bombers, you call yourselves christains but you pray in jehova's name(thereby copying judaism principles of faith no 5) i didnot say you guys should be denied education, but since you guys dont get involved in competition, you should open your own schools, where you will not come to morning devotion, because you dont want the organiser to pray in repitations of amen or any other word, and come to think of it, there is competition in normal schools, because one comes first and another comes last, since you guys dont compete and you dont play football as such, then go and establish your own schools thats what i said. Please tell me what you guys do to demon possess memebers of your church since you guys dont believe in excorsim, and i know that devil is at work, and he got some of your members too, please answer without derailling the question by adding insult

My dear i showed you scriptures about the kingdom of God on earth, you said nothing but continued saying what you think you know. That is how to know those who are brainwashed.

I am not a Jehovah's witness, i just hate lies. The truth must be told since we are serving Christ not Men.

The essence of going to school is to get EDUCATED not to COMPETE. If they feel their heart cannot carry things involved in competition, i don't think you should force them. You should start being considerate cos you might be wrong without knowing it.

Let JMAN answer your other questions, you too should answer his questions.
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Boomark(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
shyvicky: you know you jehova witness, dont always see reasons to listen to other people except what you have been told,like brain washed suicide bombers, you call yourselves christains but you pray in jehova's name(thereby copying judaism principles of faith no 5) i didnot say you guys should be denied education, but since you guys dont get involved in competition, you should open your own schools, where you will not come to morning devotion, because you dont want the organiser to pray in repitations of amen or any other word, and come to think of it, there is competition in normal schools, because one comes first and another comes last, since you guys dont compete and you dont play football as such, then go and establish your own schools thats what i said. Please tell me what you guys do to demon possess memebers of your church since you guys dont believe in excorsim, and i know that devil is at work, and he got some of your members too, please answer without derailling the question by adding insult

My dear i showed you scriptures about the kingdom of God on earth, you said nothing but continued saying what you think you know. That is how to know those who are brainwashed.

I am not a Jehovah's witness, i just hate lies. The truth must be told since we are serving Christ not Men.

The essence of going to school is to get EDUCATED not to COMPETE. If they feel their heart cannot carry things involved in competition, i don't think you should force them. You should start being considerate cos you might be wrong without knowing it.

Let JMAN answer your other questions, you too should answer his questions.
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by COvo(m): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
I love this thread.Another problem is they don't join the army or police force and when they have a problem who do they call?I think they are soooo confused,all witnesses are.
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Boomark(m): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lordlexyy: Your attempt to cheery pick and to attack the op rather than focus on his/her observations shows your confusion. The questions begging for answer now is that: 1. Do you believe Jesus is God. 2. Do you believe in miracles and prophesis. 3. If you believe in Jesus, do you pray in His name as the bible prescribed.

You even failed to tell me where i was wrong, that's one of the things i don't like. angry Erm...As for the op, she needs to be attacked vehemently with "knockout." grin

True Christians who don't pray in the name of Jesus are wasting their time.

The Father is the God of all Gods. Godhead proves it and faults trinity. See my unanswerable question on Godhead in the link below. Trinitarians have no biblical definition of Godhead. They just follow what they were taught to believe.

nairaland.com/1171911/is-it-true-man-christ-not-God/9
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2013
C.Ovo:
I love this thread.Another problem is they don't join the army or police force and when they have a problem who do they call?I think they are soooo confused,all witnesses are.

We join the police, but not the military. That we dont join them does not mean that we do not acknowledge the work they do in line with God's permission. But, as Christians, do you think that you should kill your enemy or your fellow christian?

Secular history testifies that early christians never engaged in military work or politics. Do some research before criticising.
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by COvo(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
JMAN05:

We join the police, but not the military. That we dont join them does not mean that we do not acknowledge the work they do in line with God's permission. But, as Christians, do you think that you should kill your enemy or your fellow christian?

Secular history testifies that early christians never engaged in military work or politics. Do some research before criticising.
Why don't you join the millitary?Heaven is the only place where there will be peace,here on earth every nation needs to protect it's citizens and resources.About the killing part,what about in self defence?you kill anyone who wants to take your life.So you'd preach to a person that has killed your family and is about to tk ur own life when you have a chance of killing him ehn?You guys are confused PERIOD!
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by campusflavour: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Boomark:

The essence of going to school is to get EDUCATED not to COMPETE. If they feel their heart cannot carry things involved in competition, i don't think you should force them. You should start being considerate cos you might be wrong without knowing it. Let JMAN answer your other questions, you too should answer his questions.
i want answer the question about kingdom of God on earth, the bible made us to understand in revelation that the old heaven and the old earth will pass away and there will be new ones, so if there will be new ones it means souls will dwell in them, so i dont argue about where God is preparing for us, all i want us to do is, to do the right thing and make it to Gods kingdom whether heaven or earth.Talking about the op, she didnot say, JW should be completed uneducated, but should avoid normal schools were there is class and mate competitions,to see who scores what, and go and start thier own schools, where everyone is equal,
since competition is sin. Then pls ask them what they do to their members, who are possess, since excorsim has ceased?cos devil is stll at work...
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by campusflavour: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
C.Ovo:

Why don't you join the millitary?Heaven is the only place where there will be peace,here on earth every nation needs to protect it's citizens and resources.About the killing part,what about in self defence?you kill anyone who wants to take your life.So you'd preach to a person that has killed your family and is about to tk ur own life when you have a chance of killing him ehn?You guys are confused PERIOD!
am them no gree go maidugiri,saudi,syria and other arab nations, na me wey just come back from church them wan come covert, abeg to wetin again? Since i be xtain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye Of RCCG / Thread For Forgotten But Deceased Nairaland Members / Jesu Ni Ajinde Ati Iye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.