Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? (18852 Views)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / Why Good Girls Date Bad Boys / Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by prinsaysk: 5:26am On Dec 24, 2013
angry
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by ukandi1(m): 6:33am On Dec 24, 2013
prinsays k: My married bf spoils me silly.I love him even his wife knows am d unseen guest in d family.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2013
prinsays k: My married bf spoils me silly.I love him even his wife knows am d unseen guest in d family.

You get mind o!
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by phiszo(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2013
No single guys in your neighbourhood?
What goes around comes around..
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by prinsaysk: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2013
phiszo:

What goes around comes around..

Ok

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by omigin: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2013
Nuzo':
Most women are subconsciously attracted to things they can't readily have. Heck why an uninterested girlfriend quickly gets interested in a man as soon as another girl shows up.

Make yourself too available to them, then they will subconsciously loose interest.

In a tall order:

Adventure (competition)
Maturity
Finance
Sex.
well said
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2013
The reason behind it is subjective.
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by omigin: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2013
Nuzo':
Most women are subconsciously attracted to things they can't readily have. Heck why an uninterested girlfriend quickly gets interested in a man as soon as another girl shows up.

Make yourself too available to them, then they will subconsciously loose interest.

In a tall order:

Adventure (competition)
Maturity
Finance
Sex.
You made a very good point. I just moved to a new location, my first week there was realy a big one, i was getting serious attention from ladies there. One of them was even coming to my house to have fun with me sometimes.But the day i asked a particular lady out,was the day i lost it all, since then, i have lost my respect, i now look ordenary and almost nothing to them. Please advice me on what to do regain my lost repect.
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by NumberOne2(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2013
omigin: You made a very good point. I just moved to a new location, my first week there was realy a big one, i was getting serious attention from ladies there. One of them was even coming to my house to have fun with me sometimes.But the day i asked a particular lady out,was the day i lost it all, since then, i have lost my respect, i now look ordenary and almost nothing to them. Please advice me on what to do regain my lost repect.

Let me get this straight. You were sleeping with one of them and then asked another one out?
Anyways dont matter, bottomline. MOVE ON. You cant be the NEW GUY FOREVER.

Perhaps they were just interested cos you were NEW there. Perhaps a "NEWER" guy has moved in and so is the now the new attraction.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by MORNDEW(m): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
Nw i hv read al d post. Dis is my own submission. Those who say karma wil cath up wit d gal shud giv us gud instances i hv see a lady wen i was in lag date nd cause havoc in many families den bt nw she is married wit a man who cannot look anoda woman twice. So al dis karma PRO shud say somtin else. D rate at which som woman use their pusy to tink nd worship money is disturbin som hv no reason bt wnts to cheat(let me say women hv cheatin tendency if nt wht was eve doin wit d serpent dnt she hv a job to do dan discus wit a serpent wen adam was nt around nd was even providin ansas to questions she was neva asked). Churches ar nt doin enof to help dis situation as dey ar interested in prosperity dis gal even giv testimony of hw dey were in dire nid of money nd dey saw an alert on their phone frm an uncle. Smh.

Wht ever d reason maybe 4 a babe if it is money u can make it or u manage as u hv. All dis show up of brazilian hair nd fashion ends in grave we al wil die.
If its 4 sex there ar hot guys out there who ar redy to tear u y anoda womans hubby.
Lastly dis day i dnt pity single gals who ar up to age of marriage bt is single cos 90% of the problem is cause by dem.
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by omigin: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Number_One:

Let me get this straight. You were sleeping with one of them and then asked another one out?
Anyways dont matter, bottomline. MOVE ON. You cant be the NEW GUY FOREVER.

Perhaps they were just interested cos you were NEW there. Perhaps a "NEWER" guy has moved in and so is the now the new attraction.

Thanks for the advice. But there is still one of them that is still into me, she is now bein careful somehow, not as comfortable as she used to be around me as when we first met. Did i do anything wrong, was i forward or brought myself down by asking of them out or what?
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by ajadek(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
sexybaby22: to me, some girls want maturity, intelligence and experience and most single guys lack all these but the married ones due to age factor mostly have this. and the comfort (cash) too
I think u r wright
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by NumberOne2(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
omigin: Thanks for the advice. But there is still one of them that is still into me, she is now bein careful somehow, not as comfortable as she used to be around me as when we first met. Did i do anything wrong, was i forward or brought myself down by asking of them out or what?

MAYBE the one you asked out (or BEGGED out cos that is what some guys do) spread some stories about you which she may have perceived true. I say MAYBE. I like to get all my facts before concluding. You may want to ask her about it

- OR -

Perhaps you should ask the one you are close to. Just ask, ladies are usually more open than guys think.
However, like I said before, just move on. UNLESS you are looking for a SERIOUS relationship with one of them else whats the fuss.

One mistake guys make is feeling UNCOMFORTABLE around a girl they have asked out before who turned them down.
The fact she said NO doesnt matter. You can still be "FRIENDS", things may work out later. Thats mature and ladies respect that.

Just remain free around her. Even JOKE about it in public like it dont matter to you.
Stuff like "Now you made me get another gal, when you know you are the gal I want."

I emphasize JOKE because, when done in excess or with seriousness may seem like your are OBSESSED or IN LOVE. That will scare her away for sure.
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Nuzo1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
omigin: You made a very good point. I just moved to a new location, my first week there was realy a big one, i was getting serious attention from ladies there. One of them was even coming to my house to have fun with me sometimes.But the day i asked a particular lady out,was the day i lost it all, since then, i have lost my respect, i now look ordenary and almost nothing to them. Please advice me on what to do regain my lost repect.

You were new on the block...meaning you were unreachable to all the girls on the block. Or so they like to believe.

Having discussed or deluded themselves with the idea that you are some special guy who is supposed to be dating a special girl....you decided to go for the neighborhood slut. The slut went and spread the news that you are all over her. They became jealous of the girl, got angry with you for not choosing them and felt you were cheap cos the girl might have told them she's not interested in you. She may have even narrated exaggerated to them the wacky lines you used on her. They all wrote you off....and the unpleasant picture they painted about you stuck to their head.

Ways to Get them flocking around you again is:

1. Stop being too friendly to them.

2. Never beg them to come to your house. Wait until they talk about your house, then use the line "If you wish to Come" or "I won't be chanced".

3. If you must invite them, never ask or plead with them. Just use this line "You should come so so time. I will prepare this or that for You". Or I've got loads of ice cream and shawama in the Fridge". If it's a movie freak..."I've got the latest episode of gossip girls or jumong at home". grin

4. Stop calling or picking their calls. When they confront you....politely tell them how busy you were or that you had a visitor then. don't tell them the gender.

5. Stuff your fridge with ice cream, chocolate, food and Irish cream.

6. Make sure your AC is always chilling.

7. Refer back to number 1.

All these centers around the law of scarcity. The more you make yourself scarce, the more the demand for your attention goes up.

Having noted the above, I must confess to you that I applied all these while growing up. It paid off...but something has to give. Your money, relationship with Jesus if you are a Christian and self respect.

I will advise you to choose the one you like, ask her out. Concentrate on her and subtly and politely ignore the rest.

Forget about the pleasures of having all the girls in the street give only you attention. Trust me, it could be very tiring and damaging.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Mznaett: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pls dnt ask me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend / Secondary School Students Caught In The Act [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.