Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) (37173 Views)

See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Real Are They? / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

One of Fela Kuti's Kalakuta dancers.

Is she ugly with 'tribal drawings' ?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-j-PYsg0X8Wk/UD1S9Nb2ZGI/AAAAAAAAAi8/ai-QGDRGRoU/s640/trib.jpg[/img]

Yes
she looks very uncivilized,primitive and uncultured
Like someone from the dark ages
Look at that face
Do those ugly man made scars look appealing to you?
Would you want that on your daughter's face?
They look horrible
Stop defending and glorifying stoopidity in 2013
Imagine how some ignorant adults destroyed the face of a young woman because some archaic culture
Illiteracy is bad
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by lebienconnu: 7:08am On Dec 24, 2013
wild guy: why is her cloth design different?

that is it. its not the same woman. the designs are laterally inverted.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by vivienobidike(f): 7:22am On Dec 24, 2013
poshest: Its photoshop jor! Compare the nose and d cheekbones.
It is called "contouring" not photoshop
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by adedara123(m): 7:30am On Dec 24, 2013
dont fool us,they are two diffent person.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Sheenor: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2013
Ko bad sha.....make up yen make sense gon
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2013
Baby mama:

Yes
she looks very uncivilized,primitive and uncultured
Like someone from the dark ages
Look at that face
Do those ugly man made scars look appealing to you?
Would you want that on your daughter's face?
They look horrible
Stop defending and glorifying stoopidity in 2013
Imagine how some ignorant adults destroyed the face of a young woman because some archaic culture
Illiteracy is bad

Have you lost your mind abi?

She is one of the prettiest natural beauties Ive ever seen.

I even showed this pic to my friends, and they were all gawking over it.

Im 200% sure she looks better than you.

Those well defined lines only help to enhance her soft features.

Stop being jealous.

Ofcourse I would do them on my daughters face. However we have different kind of marks.

1 Like

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Ruq: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2013
^^^ In present times, if your daughter were to have that inscribed on her face would you do it ?
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by tomakint: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2013
Ruq: ^^^ In present times, if your daughter were to have that inscribed on her face would you do it ?
I think PAGAN9JA is being traumatized by the spirit of the pasts embarassed embarassed embarassed and this is pathetic
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:10am On Dec 24, 2013
Ruq: ^^^ In present times, if your daughter were to have that inscribed on her face would you do it ?

Dude everyone in my family has to do it.

its not about will you do it or will you not.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by tomakint: 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Dude everyone in my family has to do it.

its not about will you do it or will you not.
Guy, you harsh ooooo!!! Tribal marks in this modern age? undecided
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
tomakint:
Guy, you harsh ooooo!!! Tribal marks in this modern age? undecided

worship 2000 yr dead jew and wooden sticks in this modern age?
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by tomakint: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

worship 2000 yr dead jew and wooden sticks in this modern age?
JESUS LOVES YOU PAGAN 9JA kiss kiss kiss cry
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
tomakint:
JESUS LOVES YOU PAGAN 9JA kiss kiss kiss cry

who are you? his spokesperson?

btw im not gaY.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by tomakint: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

who are you? his spokesperson?

btw im not gaY.
I repeat JESUS LOVES YOU PAGAN 9JA! wink
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
tomakint:
I repeat JESUS LOVES YOU PAGAN 9JA! wink

I REPEAT I AM NOT gaY!
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Have you lost your mind abi?

She is one of the prettiest natural beauties Ive ever seen.

I even showed this pic to my friends, and they were all gawking over it.

Im 200% sure she looks better than you.

Those well defined lines only help to enhance her soft features.

Stop being jealous.

Ofcourse I would do them on my daughters face. However we have different kind of marks.

Lord have mercy!
Me
Jealous of barbaric tribal markings and disfiguring scarifications ?
In my right mind or madness?
To have my face looking like quadratic equations grin
God forbid bad things
Tufiakwa!! I say
Never!
Ever!

1 Like

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by martinz1: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
They are not the same person,, unless she went for plasstic surger on her face,,,, check out the nose different
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Some states like Osun and Ekiti have laws and punishments against such barbaric acts!I hope you know that
I hope it is now harsher for eediots like you
5k and one month in jail for such cruelty is a slap on the wrist

IT has now become an offence for parents or guardians to put tattoo or inscribe tribal marks in their children or wards in Ekiti State.

Anybody found culpable risks a months jail term or N5,000 fine.

This is part of the provisions of the new Child Rights Law passed and assented to by the state governor, Mr. Ayo Fayose, at the weekend.

Fayose, who expressed the resolve of his administration to implement various provisions of the law in the interest of children and their parents, ordered the immediate setting up of a committee to ensure the full implementation of the Child Rights Law.

Stressing that the future of the Nigerian child must not be toyed with, he said every effort must be made to guarantee a secure future for children and the protection of their rights.

"A country that takes the future of its children for granted will blame itself in future", he added.

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/news/article20

Osun bans facial marks for children
Tunde Oyekola, Osogbo
Monday, November 24, 2008

Osun State government has banned people in the state from giving facial mark or tattoo to their children. The new law, which was contained in the Child’s Rights Law signed by the state governor, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, imposed a fine of N5,000 or a jail term of one month or both for anyone who contravened the law.

According to Section 24 of the law, “No person shall tattoo or make a skin mark or cause any tattoo or skin mark to be made on a child,” while Section 24 (2) said “A person who tattoos or makes a skin mark on a child commits an offence under this law and is liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding N5,000 or imprisonment for a term not exceeding one month or to both such fine and imprisonment.

The law which also stipulated that a child had right to parental care compelled parents to get full immunisation against diseases for their children.

The law also protected children from being subjected to forced or exploitative labour or being employed as a domestic help outside his home.

http://odili.net/news/source/2008/nov/24/613.html
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by temmym4(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

One of Fela Kuti's Kalakuta dancers.

Is she ugly with 'tribal drawings' ?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-j-PYsg0X8Wk/UD1S9Nb2ZGI/AAAAAAAAAi8/ai-QGDRGRoU/s640/trib.jpg[/img]

Goodness gracious God! oh why?! what was her offence at childhood? illeteracy is a disease trust me. Turning the face of a human into a drawing board like this.. damn it.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
temmy.m3:

Goodness gracious God! oh why?! what was her offence at childhood? illeteracy is a disease trust me. Turning the face of a human into a drawing board like this.. damn it.

She is most likely from Oyo state area
They have the worst marks
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by LausDeo(m): 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
homesteady:
She looks like a grandmother without makeup!
well she may not look like a grandmother with makeup but she still is a grandmother, even with makeup
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
Baby mama:

Some states like Osun and Ekiti have laws and punishments against such barbaric acts!I hope you know that
I hope it is now harsher for eediots like you
5k and one month in jail for such cruelty is a slap on the wrist

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/news/article20

Our tribal laws came way before these petty, insignificant laws.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
temmy.m3:

No offence. she is very lucky to inherit the ancient customs of her ancestors.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by alstacs(m): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
these two people are not the same....this is deception.
the angles of the mouth are different and the nose belongs to a different person too.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by kershley(f): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2013
D lion'sheart:

you're the only one that think outside the box here. You're correct, except op want us to believe that she did facial surgery.
i think d face was contoured
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by temmym4(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

No offence. she is very lucky to inherit the ancient customs of her ancestors.

No offence bro, but do u have tribal marks, as in do u inherit the ancient customs of the ancestors?
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2013
temmy.m3:

No offence bro, but do u have tribal marks, as in do u inherit the ancient customs of the ancestors?

Yes.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by temmym4(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Yes.

Oh I see!
am glad you did accepted yourself for who u are and you are good with it. trust me. but the truth is, bro, in the literate and modern world, we all know and see what is good and pleasant to the eye. Just because my ancestors uses camel for transportation back then doesn't mean I ve got to leave the car and ride camel down from Lagos to Port Harcourt due to its existence in our compound. or maybe my greatest grandpa was a farmer and I inherited his piece of land after donkey years, must I go into farming as well, why not make use of it my own way.
Tribal mark is one hell kinda practise that has got to stop. I pity those innocent kids that are newly getting some weird unbalanced equations on their brand new faces in the name of some local illiteracy, uncultured, and shi.t.ty tribal inheritance.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
temmy.m3:

Oh I see!
am glad you did accepted yourself for who u are and you are good with it. trust me. but the truth is, bro, in the literate and modern world, we all know and see what is good and pleasant to the eye. Just because my ancestors uses camel for transportation back then doesn't mean I ve got to leave the car and ride camel down from Lagos to Port Harcourt due to its existence in our compound. or maybe my greatest grandpa was a farmer and I inherited his piece of land after donkey years, must I go into farming as well, why not make use of it my own way.
Tribal mark is one hell kinda practise that has got to stop. I pity those innocent kids that are newly getting some weird unbalanced equations on their brand new faces in the name of some local illiteracy, uncultured, and shi.t.ty tribal inheritance.

what has tribal marks got to do with literacy? What are you talking about jooooooooor?

camels and farming.. wth?

Im way more educated and literate than your entire family and generation combined, Im sure. I don't understand why are you bringing these unrelated issues into the equation?

Anyways we dont need your useless pity. We pity you for having no identity and for being a coward.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by temmym4(m): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
^^^^
Apart from the hash mark on your face, your comments definitely shows you are uncultured. don't put your frustration on me, go fight those who axed your face kk.
I don't want to believe the hard mark on your cheeks has extended into your head, you should learn to respect others and their families. how old are u?

did he just pity me for having no tribal identity? Lolzzz, I
will give a million dollar for not having that bro. no
worries Brov, u can't understand, only the markless faces
here can.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
temmy.m3:
^^^^
Apart from the hash mark on your face, your comments definitely shows you are uncultured. don't put your frustration on me, go fight those who axed your face kk.
I don't want to believe the hard mark on your cheeks has extended into your head, you should learn to respect others and their families. how old are u?

Me uncultured? LMAO!

Again Im sure i have more culture than you. The reason I joined Nairaland is because of the Culture and Religious Section.

You first learnt to respect our tribal cultures, and then we will respect your "family".
until then , I dont give a rats ----- for your family or for you.'

My age is none of your concern.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by temmym4(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Lolzz . I love it when people like you gets fraustrated u know. .. u joined nairaland cos u saw a post about your axed faced and u joined to comment due to frustration

no need to talk about families bro, most axed faced people are uncultured and has no manners, just like you do now from all your previous comments on the thread.

forget about my families, am a typical Yoruba man and yeah there are acient face axing but my boy, the truth is, it will be a disastrous thingy to ax faces in this kinda era. Good luck with your quadratic equation formulars u v got on ur face. onilala..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening / Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin / "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.