Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Governor In An Interview With Frontline Of Ait - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor In An Interview With Frontline Of Ait (486 Views)

I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose / Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' / Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor In An Interview With Frontline Of Ait by kingjoe(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
The governor of abia state is currently being aired on frontline programme ofAIT.
Re: Governor In An Interview With Frontline Of Ait by kingjoe(m): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
HE USED THE WORD IM.(IMA MMADU)
Re: Governor In An Interview With Frontline Of Ait by kingjoe(m): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST CHALLENGE
TA ORJI:I HAD A A
PROBLEM OF BEING DICTACTED TO,DURING MY FIRST TERM.I HAD PEOPLE THAT WHERE NOT INVOLVED IN THINGS HAPPENING IN THE STATE.IMMEDIATELY I HAD CHANGED TO THE RULING PARTY THINGS CHANGED.I RAN AN INCLUSIVE GOVT FOR ALL.
Re: Governor In An Interview With Frontline Of Ait by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
your article is so so disjointed.....pls can't you put yourself together before posting on Nairaland? Pls?

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Buhari’s Posters Floods Kano As Presidential Candidate / Read Obama Said About Nigeria – Jonathan / Folorunsho Alakija For Lagos Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.