Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Boy And Girl Do WEEWEECHU In Style - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Boy And Girl Do WEEWEECHU In Style (829 Views)

EMEKA And NKIRU Doing WEEWEECHU At The Beach Side. / Weeweechu!busted (source- CBJ) / Weeweechu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boy And Girl Do WEEWEECHU In Style by Rextab(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
Charles & Natasha were taking a romantic walk down the lovers lane ku UNZA.
Charles grabs Natasha's hands, draws her closer to him, kisses her & says, "Baby! Nawishiba? I love you so much. There's no one here. Its just us. Let's do WEEWEECHU."
Natasha looks around & says,"My love, I don't want to do WEEWEECHU please. Let's just hold hands & cuddle."
Charles agrees. After a while, Charles asks her again, "Oh baby! Napapata my love! Let's do WEEWEECHU!"
Natasha replies: "Baby awe naiwe, don't rush me. I don't want to do it. I just want to be wrapped in your arms."
Charles calms down. After a longer while, Charles can't hold it any longer. He says, "chikashana, its not fair ! Let's do WEEWEECHU ahhhhh! Since last year?"
Natasha reluctantly agrees! So Charles immediately grabs her closer to him, hugs her tight, brings out the guitar strapped to his back & they both start singing:"WEEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!
WEEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!WEEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!"
See your dirty minds!
What were you thinking WEEWEECHU was?

2 Likes

Re: Boy And Girl Do WEEWEECHU In Style by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
Rextab: Charles & Natasha were taking a romantic walk down the lovers lane ku UNZA.
Charles grabs Natasha's hands, draws her closer to him, kisses her & says, "Baby! Nawishiba? I love you so much. There's no one here. Its just us. Let's do WEEWEECHU."
Natasha looks around & says,"My love, I don't want to do WEEWEECHU please. Let's just hold hands & cuddle."
Charles agrees. After a while, Charles asks her again, "Oh baby! Napapata my love! Let's do WEEWEECHU!"
Natasha replies: "Baby awe naiwe, don't rush me. I don't want to do it. I just want to be wrapped in your arms."
Charles calms down. After a longer while, Charles can't hold it any longer. He says, "chikashana, its not fair ! Let's do WEEWEECHU ahhhhh! Since last year?"
Natasha reluctantly agrees! So Charles immediately grabs her closer to him, hugs her tight, brings out the guitar strapped to his back & they both start singing:"WEEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!
WEEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!WEEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!"
See your dirty minds!
What were you thinking WEEWEECHU was?
U got me...damn embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Hot Chick / "Genius Only" / See Marriage Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.