Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Pls Can You Guys Identify With This Kind Of Scam? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Can You Guys Identify With This Kind Of Scam? (563 Views)

How To Identify A Good Web Design Company In Nigeria / The New Face Of Scam / List Of Scam Sites You Should Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can You Guys Identify With This Kind Of Scam? by macklef(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ok webmasters, its asif my villagers have been trying to get to me electronically this days. Just because i rode a car to the village last 2 months they thought i have hammer,they didnt know its my friends car i used to borrow pose.
Since then just because am always online,they want to use fine girls to wreck me finally in my email adress. Or guys how can you describe this? Girls with name i dont know from adam start famzing me online. The most tempting part is dat the girls are damn too fine.
Abeg nairalanders, i dont need a pastor, you guys can help me, what is the trick behind this kind of scam? Pls help me o.

Re: Pls Can You Guys Identify With This Kind Of Scam? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
grin they are everywhere na... But I have a default reply for them. I tell them they are thieves on the way to hell if they don't repent. Then I tell them Jesus loves them too much to see them live like that, and that He's waiting for them to change.
Re: Pls Can You Guys Identify With This Kind Of Scam? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
Its normal. If u av enough money to spare reply and follow up. Abeg odun ti de
Re: Pls Can You Guys Identify With This Kind Of Scam? by omoelu1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
oh boy, this one na 2chance o
Re: Pls Can You Guys Identify With This Kind Of Scam? by Sigoal(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
I also get such msg on my fb,dont fall a victim o
Re: Pls Can You Guys Identify With This Kind Of Scam? by soloqy: 12:15am On Dec 23, 2013
They didnt see you from anywhere. Its random emails that they send to numerous email/facebook accounts, hoping to catch one mugu.
Re: Pls Can You Guys Identify With This Kind Of Scam? by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2013
As a rule, I hate online arrangements for girls - I know them be scam- most of them sha
Re: Pls Can You Guys Identify With This Kind Of Scam? by Lovetinz(m): 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
Guys posing as girls.

(1) (Reply)

Closure Of Hosting Activation In Nigeria / Launching A Website After Finishing Its Design / Bespoke Digital Media, Is Web Development Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.