Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Why Do Some Couples Live Separately - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Couples Live Separately (835 Views)

Why Do Some Couples Love Their Mums Than Their Spouse ?? / Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older? / A Set Of Twins Born 11.55pm 31/12/12 And 12.05am 01/01/13 Separately. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Couples Live Separately by Saylawchar(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2008
Why do some wedded couples leave their spouse for another country rather than living together to bring up their children?
Re: Why Do Some Couples Live Separately by Ilelobola: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2008
Perhaps for work? One of my dad's friends is here in the UK working to keep his family together in Nigeria. It's a shame but I'd praise a man who rose to his responsibilities to his family than one who was lazy and didn't do what needed doing (legal of course) in the name of the family being together hungry. He has to come home often though and there has to be concrete plans in place to right the situation.
Re: Why Do Some Couples Live Separately by iice(f): 7:27am On Aug 06, 2008
I was thinking something like living separately in the same city

(1) (Reply)

22 Die After Drinking Ogogoro In Lagos / Immediate Help Needed ! / Matter Of Urgent Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.