Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,089 members, 7,845,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Matter Of Urgent Attention - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matter Of Urgent Attention (835 Views)

Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? / Marrying A Girl From A Broken Home...does It Really Matter? / A Friend In Need Of Urgent Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matter Of Urgent Attention by finegeorge: 12:46am On Aug 01, 2009
HELLO THERE,
MY PARENTS ARE ABOUT TO DIVORCE. I WOULDNT LIKE THAT TO HAPPEN.
COULD ANY ONE HELP ME WRITE OUT 4 ME @LEAST SOME 25 THINGS THAT EACH SHLD DO SO THAT THE MARRIAGE COULD BE SAVED.
I WILL APPRICIATE IF THAT IS DONE .
THANKS
Re: Matter Of Urgent Attention by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2009
How old are you?
Re: Matter Of Urgent Attention by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2009
If the marriage is truly messed up then i think u should be relieved that they are getting seperated because living with parents who are like cat and dog is a nightmare (im talking from experience)
i think its much better for them to go thier seperate ways rather than to live in a broken home where everyone is unhappy and furstrated.
Re: Matter Of Urgent Attention by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2009
@poster
this 2 people gave you life and are surely wise enough to make their own minds. if that is what they have decided to do then accept it and live with it.
pulling some tricks to ¨force¨them into staying together while they clearly dont want to will only make things worst FOR THEM and better FOR YOU.
try caring for other people´s emotion rather than only your own.
Re: Matter Of Urgent Attention by Sissy3(f): 6:00am On Aug 28, 2009
divorce of any parents is always hard on the children especially. so it makes sense you trying to see if there's any other way they can still be together however, if they have tried everything possible ex. serious marriage counseling, etc and nothing seems to work, you just have to let them run their course.
Re: Matter Of Urgent Attention by Fhemmmy: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2009
I can imagine how u feeling.
It is always a terrible thing, when 2 people that u grew up knowing and having fun with, now wanna go their separate ways.
There isn't much that could be done.
Just find out why and talk to them both as adults and hope they will reason with you and change their mind, else, most times, it is often too late, especially, if they are parents that never shows emotion when their kids are around
Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Who Will The Woman Go Back To? / Would You Take Permission From Your Wife To Give Your Siblings /parents Money / Is Unfaithfulness A Justifiable Ground To Divorce Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.